Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tom/Grace Appreciation Thread #1: Because perfectionists rock!

Banner thanks to the fabulous ViviLit!

As you know, Tom is Grace's TA. There was some cute, flirtacious lines between the two in last night's episode "An Innocent Man". Do you have any thoughts or comments? Do you have a favorite line between the two?

Previous Thread Titles:
Tom/Grace Appreciation Thread #1: Because perfectionists rock!

Tom/Grace Quotes:
Chess Lessons:
After kissing, a student comes to meet with Grace:
Tom: I'm going to go footnote those footnotes you wanted footnoted.

A Man of Faith:
Tom: "Impressive."
Grace: "What? Her cult-like religious conditioning?"
Tom: "No, you're willingness to hear her point of view." (About Hebba)
Grace: "I swear, you could sub in anything for the word 'God' and all these people would be in the funny farm."

Tom/Grace Eye Candy:
Election Night:

Valentino:

A Man of Faith:

Last edited by crazyforcmm; 11-27-2004 at 08:43 PM
Old 10-18-2004, 09:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh good, I'm not the only one who sensed a little flirtation.

They have me intrigued. Plus, it could mean more of a story for Tom, which means more of pretty!Bradley. All good.

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
Old 10-18-2004, 10:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

I like this pairing - they have great scenes and lines together. It was cute when he said he was a closet perfectionist and said he only got a 1560 on his SAT score. I can't wait to see what happens with them
Old 10-19-2004, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

Hi. Just wanted to say that I love their interaction. It's fun. There's definately potential there.
Old 10-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi I'm hoping that the writers explore these two characters together more I love their scenes together
Old 10-24-2004, 03:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

I definitely noticed the flirting last week. Looking forward to more about these two.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Candace - Same here! I hope the next episode will involve the two someway...I hate when writers have tons of scenes with a character or couple one week, then the next, nothing I really want to see if a future relationship is in the works
Old 10-26-2004, 06:15 AM
Banned

I want to see them have a real argument and see the passion fly. Who knows what could happen. I think Tom would make the first move though. Grace doesn't seem like the type to throw the relationship out there in the open.

Last edited by Subject; 10-28-2004 at 02:44 AM
Old 10-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Michael - Interesting - it would be neat to see them get into an argument and I agree - I think Tom would make the first move I really hope there's some Tom/Grace scenes tomorrow
Old 10-28-2004, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure if I like this couple in a romatic way. Yet. But I love their chemistry. Christine and Bradley play off each other really well!

They did have an argument in last nights episode. Its great that he is as strong minded as she is. And that she inspires him to write better.
Old 10-28-2004, 09:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

I was loving the scenes last night in "Valentino" Like Magical, I don't see them so much as a couple, but they do have great chemistry together. It should be interesting to see the two of them (high-strung and all ) working together with Tom's paper
Old 11-04-2004, 06:49 AM
Banned

Grace was sure sending out some signals tonight. So was Tom... From the look of next weeks preview.. Tom is going to make the first offical move by kissing Grace.

With that, I'm going to bed. It's about 3am and I have to get up early tomorrow.
Old 11-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

They were so cute last night - she how she was getting jealous that the girls signed the list? Next week's eppy looks great for the two
Old 11-09-2004, 04:47 AM
Loyal Fan

The car scene in Election Night was a fantastic example of a smart, sophisticated and downright sexy. HOT! I loved it! Bradley and Christine have terrific chemistry! I love the way they challenge each other. Despite a generation gap of sorts, they banter and match one another intellectually. Peter is a great foil for Grace, as well, but there is an unexpected fun, kinetic energy between Tom and Grace. They completely sparkle.

My only reservation with a full-fledged Grace/Tom relationship is that I don't see it lasting, and for now I really enjoy the flirting beneath the surface of what they say. I would LOVE for Bradley Cooper to stay on as long as possible. Besides being really hot, Bradley/Tom brings out wonderful things in Grace and softens her. She's still complicated but not as seemingly prickly.

Judy

icon credit: skje

Last edited by JudyC; 11-09-2004 at 04:55 AM
Old 11-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Judy - You're right - Tom's character softens Grace a lot - you get to know more about her - you get to see her as a mentor and friend. Like you said, I don't see this relationship lasting long either (or even really beginning), but they both have terrific chemistry and their scenes together are wonderful