Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-26-2005, 02:05 AM
Banned

Running Scared-Episode 1.11 (ALL NEW!! 1/26/05)

Fresh | wednesday | 9/8c

Jack (Matt Long) tries to resume a sense of normalcy after his brutal attack, but finds that the injury may keep him from returning to his old life. Grace (Christine Lahti) has trouble from a student that may expose her and Tom's (Bradley Cooper) relationship. Courtney (Jessica Pare) meets a new guy (Mike Erwin, "Everwood") who captures her interest. The future reveals President McCallister's unique actions after a horrific event.

Logan Lerman, Edwin Hodge, Keri Lynn Pratt and John Slattery also star. Perry Lang directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Erik Oleson.

This is the episode we all have been waiting for. All New Jack & Bobby!!

Miss this episode? Don't worry - check out KTLA's episode summary!

Last edited by crazyforcmm; 03-04-2005 at 01:32 PM
Old 01-26-2005, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

I'm counting down the hours.....only about twelve or so left......
Old 01-26-2005, 07:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Almost 11 hours to go!
Old 01-26-2005, 09:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

9.5 hours to go!
Old 01-26-2005, 11:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

7 hours !!!
Old 01-26-2005, 06:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

The final minutes are upon us 25 minutes!!!
Old 01-26-2005, 07:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Does anybody know if this eppy is going to be on the easyview on sunday?

Hyde/Jackie l Jack/Courtney
Nathan/Haley l Seth/Summer
Jason/Courtney l Spike/Buffy
Charlie/Claire l Pacey/Joey
Old 01-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, it's going to be on Sunday.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Banned

Tonight's episode was good. It showed some great messages. The Future aspect was all about knowing things before acting. hmm...any one care to talk about that in the Political Aspects thread.

Jack really made the wrong choice I understand why he did it but still. Was the need to prove something to himself worth the act of hurting himself further?

I like the new guy Nate. He seems like a good guy. I really liked how he defended Courtney and Missy at the party. He also came clean right away about having a girlfriend. If this keeps up I might end up feeling this guy's attitude as much as Jack.

Courtney and Missy are back to them old selves. That's good, I really missed seeing them together like that. Watching each other's back. Their girl/girl relationship is very important.

It was good to see Chloe and Marcus again. It was nice that Courtney let her father in to what was going through her mind. It's a real step forward in their relationship. I hope we see things continue like that.

I'm happy that Bobby is still having games with Peter. It is becoming clear where President McCallister learned a lot of his lessons. I also think Peter may be the reason Bobby decided to become a Republican. In a way to honor the values that Peter instilled in him.

Where are things going from here? Jack is hurt and Missy seems like she dealing some issues with this. I guess only the spoiler thread really knows what will be going on.

ETA: The blackmail thing..was a point at Grace. She was willing to give up her values to protect herself but more then that.. She was protecting her relationship with Tom. Is this good or bad? I think like Tom feels it's a bad thing. IF she is willing to throw these out for their love it means something but it is not the same Grace that he knows and loves.

Is Tom or was Tom getting with all these females? I wonder if someone will show up in the future who has been with Tom causing Grace to dump him. They just keep saying that Tom was all over the place. So it has to have a point there...right?
Old 01-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

I thought tonight's episode was incredible, and I'm just sorry I taped it, and watched Alias.

I bascially agree with what Mike said above, and I actually like Nate, and I thought I was gonna hate him. Although, his personality is very similar to that of Colin Hart (Everwood).

I'm not a fan of Missy, and after seeing the previews with her just ... moving on I think that's very insensitve and immature of her. And knowing that Jack had gone through a traumatic experience, how dumb does this jock have to be to pick a fight with him. I mean, really.

kenny | credit
Old 01-26-2005, 10:29 PM
Supreme Fan

wow i havent been here since the pilot aired. I'm a bad fan...but i still have been watching.

Anyway, I really liked this episode. I think most people can relate to the simple fact of knowing something about someone...but not being sure whether or not they should tell. Poor Bobby...

I just love the relationship between jack and bobby. Even though jack was a jerk...

I understand jack wanted to get back to normal but why on earth would you risk ruining your knee for life? Wait three months and then run...or never run again. Logically speaking, wait three months, but logic flew right out of the window for jack.

I like nate.

next week looks good. What kind of person threatens someone who is on crutches? seriously. and missy...ughh.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart
wow i havent been here since the pilot aired. I'm a bad fan...but i still have been watching.

..... I forgive you. At least you have been watching. I hope you visit us more and jump into some conversations.

Ken -Alias ... *looks out for Carol who might be lurking*
Old 01-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject
Ken -Alias ... *looks out for Carol who might be lurking*
Michael... Ken is doing the right thing As much as I like Jack&Bobby... it can't compete with Alias! And since Alias is gettin back to be wonderful like in S1&S2... So Alias all the way baby

But I'll watch Jack&Bobby soon and post my two cents over here

Andie
Old 01-27-2005, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

I loved the T/G! And hated Natalie. But Tom's "what I love about you" to Grace was wonderful
Old 01-27-2005, 06:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

i almost missed this episode

THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN some sort of banner or newsflash to us fans...i was flipping the channels at 8:12 and caught Jack on the stairs. WHY ..i too didn't understand why common sense went out the window and he had to run NOW. In Jack's world he had to get back to being on top...but look at what the reprecussions (as seen in the previews) they weren't worth it.

Missy but so typical.

I liked Courtney's dad in this episode. Still wondering about her sister.

AND i am so glad to hear that it will be on Sunday on the easy view so i can pick up the first fifteen minutes of the episode.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.