Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-07-2004, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeNnls
this will be the wb's new darling for many years to come, im assuming if it falters in the sunday 9pm time slot, when seventh heaven ends, it will take the monday night slot. you heard it here first
I actually expected it to air after 7th Heaven, but I don't know what airs there now.

It seems like it will be a very intelligent series.
Old 08-08-2004, 06:03 AM
Absolute Fan

I saw the pilot the other day, and even though I liked it, I think the show could go either way. I'm hoping that since it's a Berlanti show, it'll turn out well.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly_mvpics
I actually expected it to air after 7th Heaven, but I don't know what airs there now.
Everwood's in the Monday 9PM slot.

How come all of the good shows cluster together on the same nights? I never know what to watch on Tuesday nights, and now Sunday's going to be the same way - Desperate Housewives, Jack and Bobby, and Malcolm in the Middle. What am I supposed to watch?
Old 08-09-2004, 05:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I've just watched the pilot and I like it. It's true that I had no expectations at all since I didn't know anything about the show. Anyway I really think that at least the first episode is really good. I'm looking forward to watching more about these two brothers and their relationship. At moments it has surprised me because I didn't see some events coming which is really great and makes me want to follow it to see what Greg Belarti has in store for these characters.

Carmen

.-You're taller than I imagined
.-I'm Bigger in every department.
Old 08-09-2004, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks to everyone (who's seen the pilot) for sharing your views
Old 08-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Addicted Fan

i love how everyone LOVES the pilot but doesnt want to tell me where to get it!!! ohhhhhh common people lets share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
Old 08-11-2004, 04:24 AM
Total Fan

Getaway // Stereophonics

I'm overwhelmed in the 19 posts of this thread

Anyways, I saw a few Jack & Bobby promos tonight while watching Summerland so I thought I'd drop by because I remember reading we added a board for it.

I think this looks pretty good, so I'll definitely be watching it. I'm just curious, everyone says its after Charmed and Charmed is on at 8/7c right? Which sucks... if the show makes it till midseason because that's the same time as Alias is on Figures. Oh well.

Is this actually based on the Kennedy's? I'm confused

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
Old 08-12-2004, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by under the table and dreaming Is this actually based on the Kennedy's? I'm confused
Hi Heathyr! No, it's not based on the Kennedy's- but everyone is probably thinking that it is though.

I forgot about it going up against Alias in January

That was the first time I had seen the promo (during Summerland) and it does look great. The acting looks really good.

nun with a gun- it will be available for downloading before the pilot airs (info on this can be found in the news thread on this board)
Old 08-12-2004, 02:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly_mvpics

nun with a gun- it will be available for downloading before the pilot airs (info on this can be found in the news thread on this board)
thanks

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
Old 08-14-2004, 03:02 AM
Loyal Fan

To be honest...I think the people at the WB have many, many oddly-paired shows. This can just be added to the list.

I'm really looking forward to the pilot, but I think I'm going to wait the old-fashioned way. Maybe not. We're going to wait and see how my patience plays out. Either way, I definitely plan to check out the show when it airs.
Old 08-14-2004, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

The promo is out now? Awesome. I haven't seen it yet, but I haven't been watching the WB muh lately. I guess I should so I can hopefully catch the promo.
Old 08-14-2004, 06:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoxyBlueGirl7
The promo is out now? Awesome. I haven't seen it yet, but I haven't been watching the WB muh lately. I guess I should so I can hopefully catch the promo.
It's actually being heavily promoted. I've seen the Jack & Bobby promo at least 15 times. As mentioned, it is played many times during Summerland. I caught it during almost every commercial break during Gilmore Girls. Just watch one show during prime time and there is a good chance it'll air.
Old 08-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for letting me know. I was able to catch a promo during Easy View tonight (along with promos for almost every other show, heh).
Old 08-26-2004, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I cant wait to see this show it really does look good.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:34 AM
Extreme Fan

I just got a copy of the pilot in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly.

Anyways...looks interesting. I didn't think they would tell us which brother became president in the pilot. It may have been interesting to keep audiences guessing but I can see how it would be difficult to write and how it could get irritating after awhile.

For those who saw the pilot, were you able to predict which brother became president? I guessed it about halfway through.
Old 08-28-2004, 01:48 AM
Banned

i just watched the 1st eps that i got from the EW and i loved it. kinda talkly but i loved it no less