Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, John also has a habit of looking in the opposite direction than he is walking after he walks into a room or leaves a room. If you watch him in other roles, you'll see what I mean. But it all works b/c he does do a wonderful job of using his surroundings in a scene to make it memorable!

Another note on the Tom McCarthy favor, he said in the commentary during the scene they were watching with John in it, he said a while back he saw John somewhere and asked him if he'd ever be in one of his movies. John replied to Tom, "Yeah, if you ever make a movie!" And Tom laughed when he said that on the commentary and said that when it was time to make this movie, he called John up and asked him if he could come and film a scene with the other actors and John was gracious enough to come right down to New Jersey and do it. A lot of the other actors like Richard Kind also did the film as favors b/c it was an Independent film and Tom said he just used a lot of people he new from New York.

Also, Tom, Patricia, and John are all rep.'d by Rhonda Price, so that's another reason why it was easier to have all them work on it.

Ok, I'm going to close this thread until I have time to start a new one!

Last edited by jsrocks; 07-09-2006 at 12:03 PM