Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-23-2006, 10:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

What is he saying to Cynthia in the top photo where her hand is on her throat? He looks like he's saying something funny, which we originally thought was when he was singing, but unfortunately wasn't.

Love that photo! He looks so cute!

Meryl
Old 04-23-2006, 10:24 AM
Total Fan

He said he had eye strain b/c he stairs at computers all day and that's why he was diming the lights and she was telling him that he didn't. She was implying that he was making it up and he was like "Yeah I do, I stair at the computer all day." Then right after that he started kissing her neck.

Last edited by jsrocks; 04-23-2006 at 08:30 PM
Old 04-23-2006, 06:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, I see, thanks. Howie's trying to be a smooth talker.

Well, since we're discussing John on Broadway, I guess it's a good opportunity for me to post one of my favorite photos:

Meryl
Old 04-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Total Fan

John in "Betrayal"

And some fun young photos of John in Homefront.

Talk about Renegade Curl!

Last edited by jsrocks; 04-23-2006 at 08:46 PM
Old 04-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ooh, I never saw that first one you posted from Homefront!

It's funny to see how they put the words "Parental Guidance" on the screen in both photos. It usually says "and John Slattery" over his photo in opening credits!

Meryl
Old 04-23-2006, 08:53 PM
Total Fan

Well I did post them before. Remember when I did this?

Then & Now

He looks INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS in this photo!!!

Aww and Bobby and Peter!

Last edited by jsrocks; 04-24-2006 at 02:16 AM
Old 04-24-2006, 06:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh yeah, I remember seeing your comparison photos now. Those were great examples.

He DOES look like a hunk in that photo with Christine! But I love how he also has a sensitive look on his face. His eyes are so expressive there. Even though he's just standing and listening, his eyes are fully involved in acting. He's amazing!

The "Into the Woods" episode is one of my favorites -- which is saying a lot, because I dislike the idea of hunting. John did such a great job and really looked the part -- although he probably wanted to wear his Boston cap instead!

Whenever I see that photo I'm amazed at how different Logan looked from the first few episodes. He really looks like a different kid! Have you seen him in any roles since J&B?

Meryl

Last edited by happyinca; 04-24-2006 at 06:35 AM
Old 04-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Total Fan

I haven't seen Logan in any roles since J&B. He really hasn't done anything except one movie that isn't out yet and will probably not reach a large audience at all. He did grow up fast though!

OMG THOSE EYES!!!____________

I changed my computer background today. I used to have the picture of John and I that we took together before the play where he's holding his collage and he has on his sunglasses. It's the picture at the beginning of the thread. But today I changed it to a different picture where I can view his white hair and beautiful eyes!!!

He's a sweetie!

I love no watermarks. John is all smiles b/c this was at the opening night of Twelve Angry Men which was the day after the Red Sux --- the ----- ------.

But really, forgetting the reason why he's happy there, I'm just happy that he's happy!

But GO YANKEES!

Last edited by jsrocks; 04-24-2006 at 08:28 PM
Old 04-25-2006, 06:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Since the pictures above were taken the day after his team won the big thing , that probably explains why he has the beginnings of a beard -- he was partying all night and was too tired to shave!

Yeah, that's a good choice of wallpaper for you! His gorgeous hair should never be hidden under a cap!

Sweet!

Meryl
Old 04-25-2006, 07:11 AM
Total Fan

I LOVE that scruffiness on him!!!

Hey congrats on getting your 800th Post!!!

Old 04-26-2006, 06:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, I can't believe I've posted 800 times already! And most of them were John-related, so I think he'd be surprised, too!

John looks like an attorney in the photos you posted above -- although none of the ones in the trial I'm a juror on unfortunately. In the second one from the bottom, he looks more like I feel as I'm listening to the case. Maybe if I keep those pictures in mind as I'm sitting there today it will make the day a little easier. Thanks!!

This will be John's reaction when he sees you the next time:

Meryl
Old 04-26-2006, 08:34 AM
Total Fan

LOL, yeah I can picture the feeling of having to sit through a boring court day. Yeah definitely think of John during that and it will make you smile!

Well since I assume that his character would have been an attorney already since he worked in a Washington lobbying firm, it just goes to show how well John becomes his characters!

And here is another example of how he can change into any character he plays!

Old 04-26-2006, 08:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ah haha! I was wondering how long it would take you to post the Naked Hotpants slide show on the new thread! Page 2 -- it didn't take too long!!

Nice tribute to Red Meat! Love it!!!

Meryl
Old 04-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Total Fan

Actually I've been waiting to post them for a while!

um... Thud

Last edited by jsrocks; 04-26-2006 at 09:26 PM
Old 04-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Nice scenes from Rabbit Hole! (heh, heh just kidding! You would have been toast if those scenes had been in the play!)

It's ironic that we were discussing what Logan's been up to since J&B yesterday, because just now as I was watching American Idol, there was a commercial showing him in different scenes from the movie Hoot, which is opening on May 5.

It was great to see "Bobby" again!

Meryl