Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Total Fan

That movie sounds so good. I hope I can watch it sometime.
Old 04-17-2005, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Me too. I hope you get to see it..........
Old 04-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Banned

I got the money for season 2 of Dark Angel but no store has it. Well, actually like everything that would make me happy..God made a little joke on me yet again...

Sam Goody was closed, Blockbuster was open and they had one copy left ... However, that copy was resevered for another customer. So I had to order it. Who knows when it will come in... the last time I order something was La Femme Nikita season 1.... that was like the begining of last year or something. I'll still waiting for that..
Old 04-17-2005, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Poor Michael.........

I'm off to the concert@! I'll have to stop by later and see how GA and DH went........
Old 04-17-2005, 06:24 PM
Total Fan

Bye
Old 04-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cat It sucks having no tapes to tape good tv shows Have fun in convert! Bye

Mike, hope you're getting both dvd box's soon
Old 04-17-2005, 10:59 PM
Banned

Well, Sam Goody was closed Sunday so we couldn't check there for Season 2. I'm going to check tomorrow though. If it is there I hope we can get the depost on the Dark Angel order from Blockbuster back.

I ordered La Femme Nikita from Sam Goody. They are not good on orders, I think I even ordered a game that I lost and it never came in either. Atleast we didn't have to pay to order it though... so not a big waste. Just a play on my emotions.

I'm tired now...or more like bored.. I don't know just time passing... I might read some fanfic though.

Good night Andie and everyone.
Old 04-18-2005, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Oh, god, I'm wasted! Concert was fun, but endless...........
Old 04-18-2005, 07:22 AM
Total Fan

Wow this is going to be an easy week for me! I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and my first class for both of those days is canceled for the week. My professor for that class is going to be speaking at The World Bank so we don't have to go this week!!!
I get to sleep in all week!
Old 04-18-2005, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're such a lucky girl Shel! I'sd love to nbe lazy in the morning, postin a little or reading a good book But I won't complaine... a friend of mine and her bf are visiting me next weekend I just have to survive this week. Paper is due on thursday... so still lots of time to finish it

Cat - glad you enjoyed the concert. What was it like (the music)?

Mike - paying for an order would more than suck I keep my fingers crossed that you're gettin all your stuff soon. btw nice DA avatar

So, whats up everyone?
Old 04-18-2005, 07:41 AM
Total Fan

Well everyone knows what I'm up to......nothing since it's Monday!

I have to go home this weekend b/c it's my grandma's b-day and it would look bad if I missed it. I had to go home last weekend but now I have to go home again. Oh well, at least I'll get to sleep in my soft, soft, soft bed.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're talking very much about sleping atm...

Where does your family live? Is it far away from college?
Old 04-18-2005, 09:43 AM
Banned

Ok... Cat's wasted and Shelly is in love with the idea of sleeping.... and Andie is trying to survive the week... Just another day on the J&B OT thread....

Well, Blockbuster is my only hope to get season 2. My mother also said she may have saw season 5 of The Sopranos out... I'll have to look into that.

I can wait for a lot of things in life. I waited years to get out of my step-family and that town... I'll still waiting to find a girl.. Those things I can deal with, waiting for my shows are not. Everyone should have one thing that is able to bring them happiness. With me, that thing are my shows. I need them, I want them, I must have them.

I'm a tv junkie and I need a fix...

Andie - Thanks about the avatar. I Logan/Max
Old 04-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mike - Did you ever check out ebay for stuff? Dunno how much you would pay at Blockbusters... at ebay it's around $ 25. I still wanna watch DA. I have the DVDs lying next to me but no time. I should watch it soon because my friend wanna get her stuff back in May I assume

btw I guess everyone around is more or less a tv junkie
Old 04-18-2005, 10:24 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie_coffeeaddicted
You're talking very much about sleping atm...

Where does your family live? Is it far away from college?
haha well I'm a Night Owl, so I'm up very late which means I like to sleep in and I get really mad when people wake me up if I'm not already awake.

I only live about 35 to 40 minutes away from OSU.