Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Judy - *shrinks away* A Cinderella Story It was a complete bogus copy, but thankfully the seller was extremely nice about the whole thing, but let's just see if everything goes smoothly the rest of the way I admit, I jumped on the bandwagon last year for the Flyers, but I'm mad this season - no hockey due to the lockout Who's your favorite team in baseball?

Candace - I hope everything went well for you and that the pain doesn't last
Old 01-25-2005, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

A Cinderella Story!?!!??! *coughvomithurl* No offense. I guess it's......special in its own way.
Old 01-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

No, it was a pretty bad movie, but I've got to support CMM I wanted to see the extras that was on it - his casting call is supposedly on it and is supposedly funny

I am extremely mad at GG - how dare they show promos of Logan and he's not even in the episode! Urgh! Another week of waiting for Logan...
Old 01-25-2005, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

A Cinderella Story -

Anyone catch OTH tonight? I thought it was good. I was glad to see some things progressing, and moving in the direction I wanted it to go.

I'm addicted to Murphy Brown on Nick @ Nite,

Might not have classes tomorrow because apparently we're getting a snow storm. But, then again I won't know this until 6am. That's when they post the closings on this website.

kenny | credit
Old 01-25-2005, 11:12 PM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE=crazyforcmm]Judy - *shrinks away* A Cinderella Story It was a complete bogus copy, but thankfully the seller was extremely nice about the whole thing, but let's just see if everything goes smoothly the rest of the way I admit, I jumped on the bandwagon last year for the Flyers, but I'm mad this season - no hockey due to the lockout Who's your favorite team in baseball?

Chrissy, no need to feel bad about A Cinderella Story. You have to support CMM, it's understandable!

Has anyone seen Ella Enchanted?

And yay, you liked the Flyers! They're my second team after the Carolina Hurricanes (who are my local team). about the lockout. At least I'm having more free time to watch TV.

As far as my favorite baseball team...I guess I no longer have one. When I was really little my family was always going to KC Royals games. Then for awhile it was the Toronto Blue Jays b/c I really liked Paul Molitor. I was rooting for the Red Sox this past season. They were amazing!

I watched GG tonight. I squealed during the J&B promos (although I wish T/G were in them).

Judy

icon credit: skje
Old 01-26-2005, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

I missed the J&B promos!
Old 01-26-2005, 09:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

I was happy that they showed the promos repeatedly last night. I saw it again during the news this morning.

I watched OTH last night, just so I could get a follow-up to the pre-hiatus ep. I'm not as into the show as my roomie and I got last Spring (she till watches it). I thought it was good, but having not seen the show for a while I was kinda lost on a few things.
GG was good, and talk about manipulating promo footage. I thought Lorelai and Luke were going to get into a spat over where she had been. That crafty WB promo department...they do the same thing on Everwood. Richard and Emily were positively adorable together though.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Judy - I have seen Ella Enchanted - that was the one where they started singing an Elton John song right? My friends made me watch that scene over and over again I know - I was so excited about the Red Sox winning - it was neat to see the curse get broken

OTH can get on my nerves at times - there's just been too much happening these last few episodes - the cast is too big. I don't like the Brooke/ Felix thing - he's nice, he's mean, he's nice...I really don't like Anna - she's just so fake for me and she never keeps her mind the same. I could rant on and on about the bad, but it is enertaining to watch

Don't get me started on GG...two minutes before it ended, I finally realized the promo was misleading and then I got SO mad, but next week's episode looks good...granted they may not actually show what they put in the trailer
Old 01-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

I don't watch OTH, it just dosen't appeal to me. GG is good though. I haven't been paying it the attention it deserves ever since I discovered J&B, and haven't obssessed about it since I discovered T/G. But I still love L/L. I have no real opinion about who Rory hooks up with. Just so long as it makes her happy.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Banned

Ella Enchanted The movie where Anne Hathaway must do anything you say... oh happy thoughts. I haven't seen it yet but as you can tell I am in love with the idea. I'm just not going to spend my money on it as a new release still. Wait until it goes down to general title and I'll check it out. Same with Princess Diaries 2.

My Grandma says that Catwoman was a good movie. I've heard different from other people and the preview didn't appeal to me that much. I mean Halle Berry...mmmm..mmm....mmm but I'm not going to watch a movie (new release) just to see Halle Berry in leather.

Ken, did you have classes?
Old 01-26-2005, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject
Ken, did you have classes?
Nope.

But ... I had a horrible morning and barely got any sleep. I shoveled and stuff. It was a crappy day, they should've just announced it was officially closed, instead of like 4 different delays.

kenny | credit
Old 01-27-2005, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoy watching GG very much. Luke&Lorelai are so great together. You have to ship them from the start... At least I had to

Logan... first I thought what a jerk... but these days I really like him. Sophies rocks

Wish me luck for my exames on friday and saturday I should pass them... well hopefully I will.

Andie
Old 01-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

GG's great! I used to have meetings on Tuesdays at 8:30, but would have a hard time tearing myself away from watching. The show just seems to be getting better every week.

Andie, good luck on your exams!

Michael, you're an Anne Hathaway fan, huh? I shelled out $10.50 to see PD2 when it came out, and I probably could have waited until the DVD release but the theater viewing experience was fun. Some movies just aren't the same on my 22'' TV...
Old 01-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCongeniality
Michael, you're an Anne Hathaway fan, huh?
Yeah, I mean there is just something about her I like. Have you heard about her new movie Havoc? She is doing a full nude scene in the movie, or so I've heard. I can't say I'm happy about that.... I mean I'm happy about but in the case of nudity in films if it isn't done right it's just tacky. It seems like she is doing this only to shed her good girl princess image.

Sorry about the morning Ken. I hope that things were better today.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Anne seems like a sweetheart. I haven't heard of Havoc, but I agree that this nude scene may be an attempt to shed the princess image. She could just do it the Jessica Biel way and pose for Maxim.