Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-23-2005, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

I follow none. I'm a bookworm, closet-goth sort. I basically stay in my room, or the library, cemented to a book, the TV, or the internet. My friend Alix is obssessed with sports though, so I hear about it ALL the time.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

The only sport I do like is baseball...as if you couldn't tell already

While I love snow, driving is tough - I kept sliding today Scary!
Old 01-24-2005, 02:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Baseball's great. I hope that I'll be able to go to a game this season. That would be so much fun.

Be careful driving. It is ridiculous out there. Everyone on my street is going at snail-speed today.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

You really need to watch a game - even if they're losing, the stadium is spectacular - it's a million times better than the Vet - you've got to go at least once

Driving was really bad this morning, but the streets were better in the afternoon until it started to snow again
Old 01-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yikes, it stopped snowing in NYC yesterday and the slushing process has already begun. Not fun. Snow's fun to watch fall, but a real pain to deal with once it's on the ground. It is great to know that all this precipitation is prep for the Spring. I love seeing the trees blossom...even though my sinuses like act up around that time.

I will definitely have to jump on the bandwagon going to any Phillies game.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love the spring flowers and sunshine, but I'm more of a Winter person - I love when it snows - it's so pretty and it just reminds me of fun childhood memories Snowmen, snowangels, snowball fights...fun times

Good to hear you'll join the bandwagon I'm kind of upset though - the Phillies are playing the Mets in NY on my birthday, but since I'm starting college this fall, I might not be able to go Or, maybe I could just cut that one day
Old 01-24-2005, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Holy crap, roomie's car broke down, so I got stuck driving her! And she bitched the enitre time! Sorry, I just had to complain. I mean, I'm sorry that I don't listen to Maroon 5 or whatever the hell its called, she really shouldn't whine all the time! OK, I apologize. I just needed to rant abit.

The snow is pretty, but COLD! I'm shivering right now, and I'm inside!
Old 01-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Too much snow, and apparently were getting more.

kenny | credit
Old 01-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, I'm in the same area and totally bummed about this new snow that's set to come in.

Wow, Cat, you had to drive the roommate around? Sorry about that, but at least you got through it unscathed. I hear ya on the shivering while indoors. The heat's been wakcy in my place all day.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:21 PM
Banned

Maroon 5 is great! It has been snowing here as well. I hope things tone down. Once summer hits, I hope to be doing some important things and some .... stupid things.
Old 01-25-2005, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Yeah. I hate my roomie.
Old 01-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

I have the biggest headache I came home and I finally got a DVD that I ordered online and it looks completely fake! The picture is completely different and the cast names are spelled incorrectly on the back - now, I get to deal with another unneeded problem
Old 01-25-2005, 03:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforcmm
I have the biggest headache I came home and I finally got a DVD that I ordered online and it looks completely fake! The picture is completely different and the cast names are spelled incorrectly on the back - now, I get to deal with another unneeded problem

Oh that sucks, Chrissy. What DVD was it? I order movies online all the time so something like that would drive me crazy.

RE: sports

I follow hockey, basketball (college basketball mainly), figure skating and a little bit of baseball. I love sports!

Judy

icon credit: skje
Old 01-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Chrissy, I hope you feel better and that the DVD situation gets worked out.

The oral surgery went well, and was painless for the most part. I'm in alot of pain now though. I might have to pop in a J&B tape to distract me a bit. I'm looking forward to tomorrow more than ever now.
Old 01-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

I hate Tuesdays. My roomie tends to whine more.