Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Administrator

Message Board Closure Notice

Hi everyone. This announcement is to inform you that this message board will be closed and moved into the Closed Forums category on September 10, due to a lack of sustained traffic. We have a rule here that if a message board goes for more than 48 hours without a post, a warning is sent to the moderators of the board, and since then, we’ve noticed that the two moderators of this board were practically the only ones posting on it, so the Management Team and I have made this difficult decision. We encourage you to start discussion topics about Jack & Bobby on the Television Forum here at Fan Forum after this board has closed, so you can continue to discuss your favorite television show here. We regret the necessity of having to do this, but we want Fan Forum to be a website with message boards that are busy and thriving, so we can add more boards and build for the future. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Jerry D

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-03-2006, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the notice, Jerry.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:12 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Sorry, guys.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

I haven't been here in ages, but would just like to say sorry guys! But I guess it happens for cancelled shows after this amount of time.

I was, and still am a huge fan of Jack & Bobby, but honestly, after a few months of cancellation, it hurt too much to be involved and post on J&B boards. I don't know why, it isn't like this with Everwood, but it even still hurts so much with J&B. I just kind of stopped posting anywhere about the show becuase of that. Bah. I suck.

Sorry again, guys. But you kept up for a long while at least!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 09-11-2006, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw really sorry guys
Old 09-11-2006, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry everyone.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:30 AM
Master Fan