Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-14-2004, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I found some pictures of Jessica I thought I'd post.

Old 09-14-2004, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

I think I like Courtney so far..she seems like a nice character who probably has a complex past.For some reason she reminds me of Sarah Lancaster(Madison) from Everwood...but better.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 09-15-2004, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

I thought she was going to annoy me, but I honestly liked her. She isn't Ms. Popular and she isn't one of those characters who's bitchy all the time trying to hide sekrit!pain. I loved how she gave Jack an earful about the way he treated Bobby.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 09-15-2004, 05:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl
I loved how she gave Jack an earful about the way he treated Bobby.
Me too! I just loved the way Jessica delivered that line.. "Yeah.. right." I think Courtney's interaction with Bobby in the Pilot was adorable, but thinking about them getting married? I guess they'll be adults, so it wouldn't be so weird, but I'm probably just still a little shocked.

Oh, and last beautiful girl, I love your avatar.
And let's get messed up and listen to possibly
The best mixtape I have

- butch walker, "mixtape"
Old 09-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There was a very small article in Cosmo Girl! magazine on Jessica, so I thought I would post it.

show: Jack & Bobby
3-Second sum up: The West Wing: The Teenage Years
the scoop: Jessica plays Courtney, the confident new girl in school (and Bobby's future wife). "She's so witty, smart and grounded," says Jessica. "But my first day on set, I had total cotton mouth!"

Old 09-15-2004, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

I agree that i thought I wasn't going to like Courtney at first...but I guess I was proven wrong..she thinks for herself which seems to be something she and Bobby have in common.Maybe some of that will rub off on Jack and he won't want to fit in with everyone so much.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 09-23-2004, 01:12 AM
Master Fan

Jessica's so pretty. She looks like a cross between Liv Tyler and Anne Hathaway. And she does remind me of Madison on Everwood too.
Old 09-26-2004, 02:09 AM
Banned

from www.thewb.com

Quote:
Courtney Benedict - Jessica Paré

A few years back, when a modeling agency rejected Jessica Paré (they told her to come back 20 pounds lighter!), this statuesque beauty took matters into her own hands. Pare decided on the spot that life without burgers was not worth living. Thankfully, this gave Paré the incentive she needed to do what her heart really desired - act. This season on The WB, the Montreal, Quebec native will be doing just that as Courtney Benedict, the wild and willful girl-next-door on Jack & Bobby.

My character is: "The new girl. She's very serious, intelligent and her main focus is not to make friends, but then along comes Jack and Bobby."

I can definitely relate: "To Courtney. She's a bit of a wounded lass. She's trying to keep to herself, keep her focus, but, as we all know, that's not at all easy to do in high school."

On the set: "I am the biggest flirt. After me, it's Logan! Logan's an incredibly smart kid. He's got an amazing head on his shoulders. Girls should definitely watch out for Logan."

Working in America is: "Exciting. Montreal [Jessica's hometown] is a really small town. There's a lot of work for actors, but it's not an industry town. Also...before Jack and Bobby, I'd never been to Target. We don't have places like that in Montreal. That place is amazing - so much fun. "

I was born: "A ham! I come from a rather big family. I have like 21 first cousins. Vying for attention in a family like mine, turned me into somewhat of a ham."

At the box office: "I recently did [a feature film] called Wicker Park with Josh Hartnett. I was determined not to fall for him, but I had to play the role of his girlfriend. My plan worked really well - the first day. The second day, I had to do a scene where I place my hands on his stomach, and that was the end of me. I was a puddle at his feet."
Old 09-26-2004, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Subject!

Quote:
"I am the biggest flirt. After me, it's Logan! Logan's an incredibly smart kid. He's got an amazing head on his shoulders. Girls should definitely watch out for Logan."
How adorable.

Old 10-04-2004, 09:01 AM
Banned

We have yet to see Courtney really open up. She does seem to be getting more interested in Jack or atleast angry that Jack and Courtney are now together. I want to know more about her though. Not just her and Jack or her and Bobby. Hopefully in the up coming episode where promo showed her drinking. It will open up a flood gate of emotions.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She is so beautiful and I loved her in Wicker Park. Her and Josh hartnett were hot!
Old 11-22-2004, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

I love that everyone says she reminds them over different people To me, she looks JUST like Brooke Satchwell, who I always loved anyway. (Brooke was in Aussie soap Neighbours, btw ). She also reminds me of Amber Benson quite a lot, and Jorja Fox a little
Old 01-20-2005, 02:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

I kinda thought that Courtney was really snobby in the beginning, but realized that was just her being defensive. After watching Valentino again on Sunday, I was reminded me of how strong her character is. I honestly couldn't have imagined myself in the parental role that she has at 16. This is one similarity that she shares with Jack. I admired that she let Peter know how she felt, seeing as how the Benedicts aren't big on communication. Jessica's doing a great job and I made a wallpaper to honor our fair Courtney. And bump her thread...Page 3? That be treason!
Old 01-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCongeniality
I honestly couldn't have imagined myself in the parental role that she has at 16. This is one similarity that she shares with Jack.
I can really relate to her and Jack because of that. I never really thought of her as snobby. She just want like all the other teenage girls that I've seen. She really holds her own. It's a very attractive quality. I the wallpaper even though it blocks something.
Old 01-21-2005, 07:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

I juggled the decision, to cover or not to cover, many a time. I'll remember to not cover, for your sake, next time.

I've grown to like Courtney because she doesn't let her "social status" affect who she is. OK, she kinda went off the mark at the party with Marcus, but she has her values and holds on to them. How could I not admire that?