Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-13-2004, 04:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by *Melissa
He is very expressive and does a great job telling the story with his face and body, not relying on the words to get a point across.
I know. Thats one of the best things. A lot of young actors think that only the words express the nature of a scene. However the most important thing is body language. Without that nothing in the scenes would feel real. You would really know that you were watching something fictional.
Old 09-13-2004, 04:18 AM
New Fan

wow THIS GUY IS REALLY CUTE, HOW OLD IS HE?

James is the Hottest, caliente ouch!
Old 09-13-2004, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Wow. What can I say. From moment one Jack was my favorite character on this show, at first for the superficial reasons, he was hot, LOL, then I moved on to realizing, wow this guy could actually act and come through in the really tough scenes that are suppossed to move you.

I didn't realize until Courtney in her later version revealed that he had died that I really loved him. But I do, I just adore Jack. The promo thing for this show is could you recognize greatness, I definitely see it in Jack, and I guess he makes Bobby the man he becomes. I'll admit in the end when they revealed the big death shocker(I suspected Bobby would be president), I was crying. I always like the doomed ones, LOL.

I can't wait to see more from him, Matt is such a find for the WB.

Whitney
Old 09-13-2004, 08:34 AM
New Fan

I'm telling you guys now, Matt Long is the next big thing. He's the new "it guy" or whatever you want to call it. I can tell, he is going to be in so many magazines and everything. He's really cute but seriously, he is such a talented actor. I also saw him on The WB Insider and he seems really nice, sincere, and an all around great guy. He deserves all of the praise that he's going to get.

Ok, now about Jack... I think he's an awesome character but I'm pissed that they revealed that he would die when Bobby's in office. Anyway, he's got guts and courage but also a really good heart, which is a combination that is a rarety in most WB characters. He's a character unlike anyone I've seen lately.
And Miles To Go Before I Sleep
Old 09-13-2004, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Matt did a great job last night. He is hot but he can also act. Jack is the best part of the show for me I wanted him to be the president I was disappointed to find out that he ws dead instead.
Old 09-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

I think when we start our "reasons" lists we'll already have a ton.

I nominate "Because he was shirtless in the first episode."

Yes, I'm shallow.
Old 09-13-2004, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Ian Somerhalder

So one look at Jack & I'm already in lust/love What a hottie! I was kinda bummed to find out he dies AND that Courtney marries his brother so soon! It was like wtf great way to spoil the fun guys! Also eventhough I guessed correctly that Bobby was gonna end up being the president eventually I'm more interested in Jack's journey than Bobby's, again that whole being hot thing
Old 09-13-2004, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just loved Jack from the beginning. He was strong and independent, and refused to be controlled by his Mom. Matt Long is a really talented actor, and his dramatic scenes were really touching. I this show so much already.

Some Eye-Candy

Last edited by keep the starlight; 09-13-2004 at 07:14 PM
Old 09-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

I just love the character of Jack.It's great.He's so independent and strong,but still wants to be loved.Great.He seems so much like my first boyfriend it's not even funny.Matt Long has such talent.I know for sure Jack is gonna be one of those characters on tv shows that I just love.Plus Matt is just so hot!
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 09-13-2004, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I found this Matt Long quote and thought I would post it here.

"Jack is the kid that everybody wants to be in high school, and I was not that kid," Matt tells ET. "I wasn't nearly as athletic as Jack was. People knew who I was because I did a lot of theater and they knew my face. As far as how I relate to Jack, I remember what it is like to be in high school. It wasn't that far off for me. I remember the anger I had toward my parents when they would put limitations on me. When you are a kid you get really upset, but Jack's anger is more elevated than that of regular kids."

Old 09-13-2004, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing that quote from Matt over here funniehunnie88. It's great to read the insight that Matt has on his character.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

thanks for the eye candy!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 09-14-2004, 12:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love Matt. When I was watching last night his voice reminded me of Jason Behr's voice lol.
Old 09-14-2004, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Ian Somerhalder

funniehunnie88 ~ thanks for posting that awesome picture of Matt. Does anybody know how old he is in real life?
Old 09-14-2004, 02:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sprinkle13181
I love Matt. When I was watching last night his voice reminded me of Jason Behr's voice lol.
I thought the same thing. . I thought Matt sounded very much like Jason, and looked like him a little bit too.

Focusing on Matt--I must say, I was really impressed with his acting last night. Loved the confrontation between Grace and Jack over Bobby--very powerful!

I just hated knowing that Jack dies.

Judy