Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-13-2004, 01:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi all! I'm Kay.

I'm not usually into these types of shows (I'm more into the sci-fi/fantasy), but I ended up deciding to watch the pilot because the concept seemed interesting and it seemed different than the normal drama. I just got done watching the pilot and I plan to watch the next episode. I thought the pilot was really good.

~Kat
Old 09-13-2004, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

I'm Aly .

I decided to watch because of the promos, mainly, and so far I love it! Can't wait to see more. I'm big on dramas, though, WB mainly so I knew I'd watch.
Old 09-13-2004, 01:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome, Kay and Aly! I'm glad you enjoyed the pilot!
Old 09-13-2004, 01:37 AM
Master Fan

Hey ya'll I'm Ciera. I'll probably be the fanart/banner whore around here I'm 18 and I'm loving this show already. It seems to have great potential and great actors/characters so I can't wait to see where the first season takes us
Old 09-13-2004, 02:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey all I'm Sam and after seeing the pilot I just had to come here!! The show is so captivating, its like no other show. So far it looks like a really good show and I look foward to seeing more it it!
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3
Old 09-13-2004, 02:55 AM
Administrator

Hi everyone! I'm Jerry, and I'm one of the Administrators of Fan Forum. I've been looking forward to seeing this show since I first heard about it, and I really liked the pilot episode, and I'm looking forward to continuing to watch it and post about it here.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-13-2004, 03:04 AM
Banned

Welcome everyone, and stop lurking around.(I still see you) Post, get involved, share your ideas and thoughts. The only way for anything to get done is for people to work together. So lets all join in. I know there is only one episode but still it was a great episode.
Old 09-13-2004, 03:21 AM
New Fan

hey everyone im Jasmine, i really enjoyed the show!!!! I usually am at the OTH board but i onna start comming her noe too, lol.!!!

James is the Hottest, caliente ouch!
Old 09-13-2004, 04:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi guys! I'm Krystle, and I just saw the pilot literally 10 minutes ago, and I liked it a lot. I've been wanting to see this show since it first started showing previews, and I also read in the latest TV Guide that it's really good, so that's why. ANd I'm looking forward to more insight on the brother's relationship. I already can't wait until next Sunday

"Did you think I'd let you fight this alone? I'm going to stay here right by your side and I'm going to remind you of everything you have to live for. And when you run out of strength, I'll give you mine. What I'll never do is leave you alone."
Old 09-13-2004, 08:06 PM
Total Fan

Name: Sarah
Reason for watching: It seemed to be getting good reviews and a few critics have said it will probably be the breakout hit of the year, so I tuned in and liked it. And now knowing Bradley Cooper will be in it... well i doubt i'll ever miss an ep!
Old 09-13-2004, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, I'm Lindsey and I'm 16.

I just thought I'd post here, and say once again how much I love this show already! So you'll probably be seeing a lot of me!

Old 09-13-2004, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Name: Joshua
Reason: I'm not sure, I loved the pilot episode..I've always liked Politics, and with the election coming, this was a great time to start this show. If you thuink about it their really is a teenager out there who will be President one day..I mean it could be anyone. Thats just an interesting concept to me..
Old 09-13-2004, 09:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

My name is Samantha, and I am seventeen. I just watched the Pilot episode for the second time. I already like this show so much; it's kind of amazing. I guess you might say I left the WB with Buffy and Roswell, but this show looked pretty good. So I watched. And now I'm hooked.

I definitely plan on watching future episodes. In fact, I can't wait for them.
And let's get messed up and listen to possibly
The best mixtape I have

- butch walker, "mixtape"
Old 09-14-2004, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the board everyone! I hope you enjoy it here and have fun
Old 09-14-2004, 12:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi I'm Michelle! I didn't expect to pick up any new shows this season, but J&B was an exception! I'm really looking forward to this show. I've always been a big Kennedy fan, and I know this isn't about that, but the title intrigued me, then the previews did, and now the pilot has got me hooked