Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-27-2004, 06:58 PM
New Fan

I missed the last episode.....

hi, my name is naomie, this is my first post....i am a huge fan of this show. i think it's smart, funny, the characters are great. you can eally relate to them and if you can't the acting is so good that you feel for them, whatever they're goign through. i also cried when jack started crying. i am self eemployed and always make myself available to watch thsi show. however, i wa sunable to catch the last one, which from what i've read was a really good one...
can someoen either fill em in of let me know how i can get a copy of the eposide...i've been ont he net all day trying, and this is my last resort.

plus, my family thinks i'm crazy cus they know not to bother me when it's on....so it;'s great to find like-minded people.

sorry to make this so long...hope hear from somebody.

thanks
naomie
Old 11-27-2004, 08:07 PM
Banned

Hi Naomie. Welcome to the board and FanForum. I agree with you on how you can relate to the characters and the acting is wonderful.

We have an introduction thread here Where you can introduce yourself to the board. The last episode "Lost Boys" can be talked about here. Also, Dec 1 is the air-date (US) for the newest episode. After that Jack & Bobby will be off in hiatus for six weeks.

If you have any questions or problems you can contact either myself Subject (Michael) or crazyforcmm (Chrissy)

Here are some other boards you may want to check out...

Questions & Answers -Where you can find most answers to the fequently asked questions on FanForum.
Newbies -Here you can meet other new posters on FanForum and learn the ropes in a sense of things around the site.

-Michael
Old 11-27-2004, 08:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi Naomi and welcome to the Jack and Bobby board Please be sure to stop by Getting to know you thread to introduce yourself For information regarding Lost Boys (the last episode that aired), visit the Discussion Thread.

Closing this