Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-13-2004, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Grace McCallister Unappreciation Thread #1

Does anyone else think that Grace McCallister is a controlling and selfish person, who doesn't really know how to be a good mother?

Grace just annoyed me from the beginning when she manipulated her son into getting a Keyboard instead of a t.v., and although she bought the t.v. in the end, she's still got a long way to go before becoming a good mother.

Old 09-14-2004, 02:57 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm kinda iffy about Grace. I think she has potential to be a great person, and she's really trying, but yeah, her decisions were in no way excusable. As of right now, I don't like her. But I hope that changes in the future. She is the one pushing for J&B to get together, so that is sorta unselfish. Anyways, I hope she becomes a more likable character in the future
Old 09-14-2004, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also hope she can become a better person, but as of right now I don't think she's a good person or mother. Something about her just rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning of the episode. She acts so self-rightous when she has no right to. But there were tiny slivers of hope in some of the scenes towards the end of the episode.

And thanks for posting.

Old 10-31-2004, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you Linds! I love Christine as an actress but I think this character is terrible. I mean what kind of mother does drugs with her kids in the house.
Old 01-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

I have to disagree. I love Grace. She's got problems sure, but at least it makes her a real person, unlike the average TV charcter, cause, I hate to break it to people, but there are far more Graces than there are Bobbys.
Old 01-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Banned

Since this is the unappreciation thread.. let's focus on things you don't like about Grace.
Old 01-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

:

Last edited by deathofacat; 01-31-2005 at 01:28 PM