Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2004, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

I think this was my favorite episode since the pilot. Bobby wasn't so annoying (I thought his moment with the goth girl was adorable), Warren cracks me up, Jack needs to be in every damn scene, and even Grace was more tolerable tonight.

I hope that they keep this format of more action in the present, and not so many voices from THE FUTURE (tm Jessica).
Old 10-11-2004, 04:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Bkrstar - Warren's great - I love how he gives Bobby advice, then runs away It's cute I liked how Grace made a toast to divert the attention away from the fight between Courtney and her father - she was nice and tried to make a joke out of a very tough moment.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Interesting about Courtney. It explains a lot and makes her character more interesting. I'm starting to like her. Or maybe I just dislike Missy more and more everytime I see her. In any case, Courtney doesn't remind me of Peyton at all, but that's just me.

I also actually liked the Jack/Courtney scenes (those two usually bore me). I liked how she told Jack about the mental illness issue when she didn't even tell Bobby when they were married and had kids. I thought that was nice for a change b/c it's usually Bobby she opens up to.

Grace and the bum...just reiterates what I've said about Grace's personality. She has no idea how her words or actions affect other people and goes into denial when anyone tries to explain it to her. The same thing happened last week with the whole religion discussion. But that's just who she is. Just b/c I never seem to agree with anything she does doesn't mean I like her character any less.

As for Bobby, I liked him best in the pilot. He keeps going downhill from there, unfortunately. But I liked his scenes with the goth girl (I did catch her name, but now I can't remember it). I think they would make good friends (although I don't like that she looks to be giving him the answers to a test in next week's promo?). They both seem really insecure about themselves, which could either be positive or negative. Personally, I think Bobby needs a friend with more confidence other than Jack and Grace. Warren, Courtney, and this new girl all don't think very highly of themselves.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Old 10-14-2004, 04:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

I went to TV Tome - is Bobby's friend Dex Truggman played by Jeanette Brox? I'm not sure - can anyone help?