Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject
Anyone else want to jump Nate? You can join Ken, Marcus, Jack, and myself later. We'll be waiting for him outside his room. The boy is going down. How could he do that to Courtney? I mean, it's just so I can't even... It just makes my blood boil! charge.. I know that he tried to kill his own mother once...
Oh yeah ... I'm with you on this Mike.

Wow ... what an episode! The final scene with Tom/Grace - WOW! They looked just so sad, and it was just very emotional. I hope it's not the end ... but it felt like it.

Kate/Jack - right on! Jack did his sleuthing well ... and Kate "your the sweetest guy I know" ... I'm glad Jack found a girl like Kate ... who I can tolerate ... unlike Missy ... who I hope is gone now.

Doogie Howser this week ... Winnie Cooper last week ... WOW! Retro much?!

Can't believe we have to wait for the next episode for a while ...
Old 03-04-2005, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

This ep was done so well.........the only one that made me cry as hard was ITW.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay so I missed huge chunks of J/B this week (saw all of the Tom/Grace Break up though I almost lost it when he said "I wish you'd stay." and she didn't)

What exactly did Nate do to Courtney?
What did Jack and Katie find out about each other and how/why?
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know. Once.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

The T/G breakup with horrible.

OK, someone might go more into detail with this but.. Jack and Katie saw Nate at the train station kissing another girl. Nate and his friends were just playing a game to see who could sleep with the president's daughter first.

Jack found out about Katie a lot of stuff like her favourite food at school and her favourite movie, stuff like that. Katie wrote Jack a note that said something like "You're the sweetest guy I know".
Old 03-04-2005, 01:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

If you ever miss an episode, KTLA does a great job of summarizing episodes
Old 03-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I was just rewatching this ep, and loving the Bobby/Warren scenes. The way they were looking at each other during class while carrying out the little scheme to make it look like Bobby knew his father........
Old 03-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked how Bobby dug himself in deeper, just like his mother did with Peter. The apple never falls far from the tree and all that.

Do you think that I've changed? I swear I never tried. Memory is a terrible thing when you use it right.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

I hadn't thought of that. Like mother, like son, I guess. And that applies to more than just one son.......
Old 03-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofacat
I was just rewatching this ep, and loving the Bobby/Warren scenes. The way they were looking at each other during class while carrying out the little scheme to make it look like Bobby knew his father........
I thought this was so funny, because my friends and I did that for a big presentation and agreed to ask each other questions during each of our Q&A segments so that we looked like we knew what we were talking about.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCongeniality
I thought this was so funny, because my friends and I did that for a big presentation and agreed to ask each other questions during each of our Q&A segments so that we looked like we knew what we were talking about.

Stealthy plan. I should try that sometime. But wait......all my friends aren't in college! Damn!~
Old 03-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

OK, I'm finally ready to come to terms with what happened here.

Courtney/Nate: That got boring fast, didn't it? I was very bored during their scenes and felt bad for thinking Nate was cute when it was finally revealed what a lying jerk he was. I really hope that Courtney can bounce back from this somehow.

The future aspect was great this week. I'm glad that I read the episode summary for AJFA because I would have still been lost on that one otherwise. It was interesting that Grace was the subject of study as opposed to Bobby this week, but it also tied in very well with the storyline, which was very cool.

Bobby's presentation...now I totally understand Bobby's desperation to get the truth about his father, because my father went through the same thing with my grandma around the time he was going to marry my mom. I think Bobby deserves to know about the other half of his ancestry, but he shouldn't have resorted to breaking into Grace's stuff to get the information. I'm really proud of Grace for even deciding to tell him anything...now we'll never know.
The presentation itself didn't really have to be that elaborate, Bobby.

Jack/Katie: ADORABLE! It was very sweet that they decided to take the time to get to know each other better. The lightest parts of the whole episode came from them.

Tom&Grace, on the other hand, were just downright depressing. They both looked so drained by the end of this that I felt it. I still can't believe they broke up, but we've been discussing this whole situation at length at the T/G thread, so I'm just waiting to see the aftermath of this whole thing.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Nice sum up, Candace.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:30 PM
Total Fan

I'm sad I never got to see this episode. Did Grace and Tom break up in this one? Sad...
Old 08-26-2006, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, they did break up. I cried.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Total Fan

I can't remember why I missed it.