Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-13-2004, 12:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Courtney/Peter Appreciation Thread #1

I think this could be a great relationship on the show, especially since there's a lot of family stuff going on in this series. It seems like they're all each other has, and because of the new relationships they're both developing with the McCallisters and other people in the town, I think it can prove to bring on quite a few challenges. Hopefully we can see more of this father/daugher relationship as the show goes on.
Old 09-13-2004, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

I haven't seen them on screen together yet, but I'd like to learn more about them .
Old 09-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Banned

When are they going to show these two together? Right now they are playing Peter with Grace and Courtney with Jack. Both of their characters are more then that. I want to see an episode that explores Courtney and her mothers death. Which would bring in some good father/daughter time as well. Maybe even see some of her little sister Chloe.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

I liked last night's episode - you got to see the father - daughter relationship. I'm exicted to see which way their storyline will go

Last edited by crazyforcmm; 10-11-2004 at 09:25 PM
Old 10-28-2004, 09:34 PM
Banned

Last night we saw more of their relationship. Peter was being the typical father and things got way out of hand. I know Courtney was just messing around with him when she implied she might call that guy but Peter had to do something. Like it was said in the episode it is one of the worst things for a parent to just sit back and watch their child make a mistake.
Old 10-30-2004, 03:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I thought it was nice to see their relationship, because you could tell that Peter really cares about Courtney, it's just hard for him to know how to handle a teenage daughter.

Things seemed to be calmer at the end of the episode
Old 01-30-2005, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

It was nice to see them getting closer in RS, and actually talking. It seems like they're both making an effort to be closer. Hope to see more of them soon!
Old 02-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

I hope last week's episode marked the start of good things between these two. I definitely want to learn more about the Benedicts and even more about how Bobby and Courtney's relationship developed. I guess they cram all that stuff into one season, but it would be nice to have some questions answered before summer rolls around. Peter and Courtney are trying to press forward with a relationship that seems foreign, and I'm glad that the effort is being made by both to make things work. I hope they at least talk again tonight.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Banned

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

I hope we get to see more of these two tonight. Normally we only get to see the mother/son relationships on J&B, so it's nice seeing the father/daughter duo getting some screen time.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Total Fan

Because their relationship is getting pretty strained and we all want to see what will happen with this family. There is a lot of stuff we still don't know.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, for a while there they were bonding and getting along, and now they're back to fighting. I think Peter had a right to be upset over what Courtney did, but she is a responsible person, and it really ought to be up to her. Either way it's a messy situation. I just hope they make up soon......
Old 02-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

I completely agree with everything you've posted Cat. I understand where Peter's coming from and I understand where Courtney's coming from. I hope they find a resolution to this soon
Old 02-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

It sucks when everyone has a point. I'm torn--support the parent, who was just concerned about his daughter, or support the daughter, who is very mature, and has nearly always made her own decisions. It's hard.......
Old 02-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Exactly - I don't know which one I'm siding with more. I think I'm leaning just a little bit more towards Peter though - given Courtney is 16, albeit mature, I still think as a parent, he needs to protect her. I think it would have been better if he said don't sleep with Nate, but Courtney could still see him...but writing this now, I guess probably wouldn't work