Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2004, 06:06 AM
Banned

Constructive Criticism

Chrissy and I want everyone to be able to express their opinions. Sometimes people don't feel like they can express the things they dislike about a show in general unless it happens to also be the feelings of the majority on the board. So we decided to make this thread for people who find faults in the show. Also a safe place where people can come who dislike the show or don't find it that appealing, and tell us how the show might change to appeal more to them.

*Note: General discussion of most political aspects should still be done on the Political Aspects thread.

Does this mean that you can't talk about politics here? No, you can talk about politics here just don't overwhelm the discussion here with only political talk.*
Old 10-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Great thread idea!

Hmm...the one thing that bothered me during the first two episodes was the portrayal at high school of different "cliques". In my high school, there's the popular kids, then the not-so-popular kids. Being the later of the two, I really didn't think the popular kids were portrayed accurately. Sure, there's a few random kids who can be a little cocky about it, but on the whole, I don't feel there's such a huge clash between the two. What are your feelings on it? Was your high school different than mine?
Old 10-26-2004, 04:44 PM
Banned

My highschool didn't have different groups. Everyone was kind of the same. Of course there were the few people I would dub the "in crowd" there weren't more popular but they were like the "pretty" people. A lot of time I don't think that highschool is portrayed in a real way on television.