Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2005, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think right now they're going for C/J scenes. But I think, if we get a second season, we'll probably see more of C/B. They might have a sibling like relationship, which would be odd, given that they marry when they grow up. But, let's face it, Court's not looking at Bobby as a potential boyfriend right now.
Old 04-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Total Fan

Yeah I think all of the relationships between the McCallisters and the Benedicts are very odd because Bobby and Courtney end up getting married later in life. Probably by that time their families may have dated each other. Grace and Peter??? (for shame! ) Jack/Courtney. Bobby/Chloe??? Well at least we can have the assurance that they will be a close family.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

So true it's horrifying.

Grace/Peter........... I love them both to bits, but we know where I stand on that one.

Bobby/Chloe...........Could be cute. At least it would give little Sis a chance to shine

Jack/Court.......total blah. I hate them together.

Jack/Chloe......After Katie, my pick for Jack. I mean, aren't they great?

Court/Bobby.........OK, if they make up, and Bobby gives his wife one hell of an "I'm sorry, I was a total ****head, I'll clean your floors with a toothbrush" apology, I'll ship 'em.
Old 04-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofacat
Jack/Chloe......After Katie, my pick for Jack. I mean, aren't they great?

Court/Bobby.........OK, if they make up, and Bobby gives his wife one hell of an "I'm sorry, I was a total ****head, I'll clean your floors with a toothbrush" apology, I'll ship 'em.
Oh Jack and Chloe!

I hate to say it but I'm starting to think Bobby is going to be some sort of man who cares more about his job than his marriage. We'll see.
Old 04-02-2005, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocks
Oh Jack and Chloe!

I hate to say it but I'm starting to think Bobby is going to be some sort of man who cares more about his job than his marriage. We'll see.
I hope not. But then, it wouldn't shock me. The horrible thing is, I like Karen Carmichael. I hope she feels bad that she's sleeping with a MARRIED man!

Although, I had a random idea for a plot, where Peter starts seeing a married woman. Could affect Bobby.......
Old 04-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Total Fan

OOoohh interesting! I hope that doesn't happen though. I like Peter and I don't want a reason to not like him.

This may sound crazy but I kind of look at Bobby as another Billy Clinton, only different political party. I love Bill though.
Old 04-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocks
OOoohh interesting! I hope that doesn't happen though. I like Peter and I don't want a reason to not like him.

This may sound crazy but I kind of look at Bobby as another Billy Clinton, only different political party. I love Bill though.
Yeah, I wouldn't like Peter as much either. But hey, we're all human. And it would explain some things about Bobby.......

I like Bill, but he cheated on Hillary, for which I will NEVER forgive him. But yeah, Bobby is a lot like him. Grace even made that comment about Bobby being "more the sax type" in the Pilot, which is funny, since Bill = Sax.
Old 04-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Total Fan

haha I forgot she said that. Funny

I thought Bill was a great President, he just did something really stupid.
If Peter did that, I would still be really mad!
Even if they are just human, it's stupid.

2008 Anyone?!?
Old 04-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

It is stupid. Men. Oh, was that sexist of me?

2008!
Old 04-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofacat
It is stupid. Men. Oh, was that sexist of me?
I think that women cheat just as much as men if not more. It's just that they don't get caught. The only reason most people see men as the cheaters is because it used to be that men were the only ones who "enjoyed" sex in peoples eyes. Which we all know is not true. Women who did enjoy sex back then were looked at as hussy, tramp ect... The we got the sexual revolution. Women came into power in a sense. Which is where I believe things went down hill. Since then sex has been seen as nothing special just some fun. Teenagers of todays age are so stupid that it makes me weep for the future.

Call me old fashion but I believe the old ways. When sex was meant as something special, when marraige was an important step and meant something. I believe in respect and love.

We have people like Britney Spears, X-tina, ect... Who, are nice to watch.. However, these are the role models to young girls. They are saying that you can have talent but it means nothing if you don't look good and show off your body.
Old 04-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

I think that love can exist without marriage. I've watched so many marriages crumple, or just make people bitter, that I don't look on it as the wonderful thing that most people do. I mean, it's perfectly possible to be in a committed relationship with someone and not be married to them. Just my two cents....

As for everything else, good points. But I was making a joke.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Banned

I think that couples should marry. I think that if you don't marry someone you love it is because you are afraid. That way you always have a safe way out anytime you wish. I believe marraige is a form of saying that I love you and I say that I love you and want to be with you for the rest of my life, to the world.

Granted, nowdays like I said marriage means very little to people but still, even that little can mean so much IMO.

I know you joking Cat. Just as I know that anything I say you consider a joke.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

While I see where Cat's coming from, I agree with Michael - I know for me, I need commitment - I need someone who's saying that they'll be with me forever - even though when not married, they might still stay forever - I need more ensurance.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

And me........well, let's just say I'm more of a Katie type in my personality, and I hang out with, erm, people who indulge in, erm, precarious pastimes. And we all tend to be a little less uptight. Well, no, wrong word.....just less........*searches for word*
Old 04-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Banned

Are you still looking for that word? I think Katie is the type to want marriage..just not right now. However, that is more for the Katie thread.

What we need is more into Bobby's mindset. We know Future Courtney and praise her but everything has two sides. So, we will never know if he had understandable reasons... ( I didn't say good reasons, just understandable)