Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-23-2004, 03:00 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved that Courtney was the first person Bobby went to after his fight wtih Grace in Better Days. . I was actually disappointed that his family interrupted that moment, b/c B&C were having a heartfelt discussion.

The way I like Jack and Courtney is different from B&C. It's weird.

JudyC
Old 09-25-2004, 07:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Just came to spread more B/C love by way of wallpapers...will make more soon, but this is what I came up with today. (All are 800x600).

A glimpse

Here and now

Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
Old 09-25-2004, 01:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Love the wallpapers.

I like Bobby & Courtney. I love the connection they seem to have going.

~Kat
Old 09-25-2004, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Great wallpapers louloucn!

Alright, I can't help it, they're slowly pulling me in. I think once Bobby (or Logan actually) starts maturing (physically heh), I'll like them better. Seeing them together kinda squicks me out just because they look so different but I'm guessing in a season or two (if the show gets that far), I wouldn't mind that much.

I have to agree with everyone else though, these two have great chemistry. They're so cute together. Besides, I see nothing wrong with the 3-year difference. I actually kind of like it. It's different than a lot of other shows.

If we ever have a list, can I be added?
Old 09-27-2004, 04:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Great wallpapers!

I think it's so sweet how Bobby's trying to protect Courtney from Jack's manwhoreishness. They're like completely at ease with each other.

Just imagine a few years from now. Courtney comes home from college for the holidays, and there's Bobby, all grown up!
Old 09-27-2004, 10:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Those wallpapers are so pretty!

I loved Bobby and Courtney in last night's episode. It was really sweet how she told Bobby that he would soon have many friends, but for now, he has her. They always have great scenes.

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 09-27-2004, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

great art..

I loved the scenes in the episode last night, I liked how we find out that Courtney was Bobbys first real friend..
Old 09-27-2004, 11:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi guys!

I just wanted to post up my first Jack and Bobby music video. I thought I was going to hold out until other episodes started to air but it's more like promo video than anything so I didn't think it would hurt.

This video is more of a summary of the last two episodes, kinda like a look into Bobby's life and the people that influenced him and helped him to become the "Great Believer" - namely Jack, Grace and Courtney. The song is Cuzco by E.S. Posthumus and if you have watched the Tuck Everlasting trailer from tv, you can recognize the tune. I was also playing around with an audio mixer to get the voiceover at the beginning. Also, cuz I'm a big Bobby/Courtney, there's a slight B/C slant. Can't help it. Hope you like (right now it's at a temp. neptune site until I can get it on my own site, which is still down):

Bobby: Destined for greatness

ETA: here are some new LJs as well...

love,
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun

Last edited by louloucn; 09-28-2004 at 12:41 AM
Old 10-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everybody,

This thread has been dead for the past week.

On the Jack/Courtney thread, we are discussing nicknames to 'ship the couple. In the case of Bobby/Courtney, it might seem a bit stranger, since in the present (or, their past) Bobby and Courtney still have a maturity gap between them.

Still, is it worth coming up with a cute name? Any ideas? Futurists, maybe, something like that?

Judy

icon credit: skje
Old 10-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Of course it's worth coming up with a cute name! I like The Futurists, but I don't know.

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:35 AM
Banned

Around this time we really should make a name. I mean all my friends are doing it. Futurists is good, I like it. I was thinking of First Couple because the are/will be the first couple. Of course if First Loves is accepted by Jack/Courtney then that would be too confusing.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Wow, completely wrong thread.

Last edited by christinedechagny; 10-07-2004 at 09:06 PM
Old 10-08-2004, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by christinedechagny
Wow, completely wrong thread.
Thats why we need some shipper names. Of course it might also be good to wait until a few more episodes or until the end of the season.
Old 10-17-2004, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

aww I like this pairing!! great fanart!
Old 10-17-2004, 10:15 PM
Banned

Hi, sweetheartin, Welcome to the board. Stop by the introduction thread sometime.