Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2014, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me too. I need someone to appreciate zig.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Zig is amazing I loved him all season .In the season finale you could see that he really likes her and she kinda liks him to and was happy to go together
Old 08-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

They are both so angsty! I love it!
Old 08-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
Add me too. I need someone to appreciate zig.
I never thought Maya did and it always all about Maya trying to save Zig from himself or she was made to feel guilty in one way or another about their relationship and that's about it. I liked seeing Zig and Zoe because she seems like she would appreciate him and put him first and I think Zoe made him feel better about himself despite his mistakes and she's the first person he was allowed to be honest with and I thought that was refreshing to see.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

The scene in the bus with the pills is one that I could watch over and over.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

Its amazing how Zig talked Zoe out in taking those pills and she helping him with the gang stuff
Old 08-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I think the thing I loved about it was just how underplayed it was. It could have been so over the top with both of them having their issues, but that chose the low key way made it all the more powerful. Easily one of the best scenes of this past season.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I agree. I think it almost took me by surprise how honest that moment was. I think this is the first "ship" in awhile that just felt like a natural and unique connection.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

Your right this isn't a forced sihp but they just grown close each other natural
Old 08-15-2014, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Zig was such a surprising choice to have as Zoe's support system during the trial. I liked how they joked about her thinking about taking the pills afterwards too. "You actually bought that crap?" Cuts away a lot of the tension.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Its hard to choose between zoemund and zaya they are both amazing
Old 08-18-2014, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Haha I like how there are so many dual shippers of Zoemund and Zaya. Most peacefully shipper war ever? I find it hard to take a side. Kinda want to see both relationships take their course.
Old 09-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Addicted Fan

You can add me to the list. I can't help but be intrigued by them. I am a hardcore Zaya shipper, but my love for Zig takes precedence. And I want my boy to be happy! Zoe was easily the most interesting character last season... and I think both Zig and Zoe deserve to be with someone who appreciates them. If it turns out to be each other, I'd like to see where that goes. It's interesting how their backgrounds and family lives could not be more opposite, but they both know what it's like to have been through hell.
mellifluouscloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 07:12 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm pretty much equally in favor between Zaya and Zig/Zoe. Maybe a little more in favor of Zig/Zoe since he's been waiting for Maya forever and nothings happened. If Triles stays official and Zig/Zoe date I wouldn't mind seeing Maya alone for a little while. With all the love triangles she was in during season 13 it would be kind of refreshing. I just don't want to see Zoe get hurt if Maya decides she wants to date Zig and he has to choose.
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavealife2uknow (View Post)
I just don't want to see Zoe get hurt if Maya decides she wants to date Zig and he has to choose.
Totally with you on that. And I'm with you guys on Zig being with someone who actually appreciates him as opposed to having one eye (and maybe more) looking towards Young Money.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread