zoerivas

credit goes to lotrabc for the gifset.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 10-25-2014 at 10:05 AM
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-23-2014, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it was good to see Zig on screen with someone who isn't named Maya who seems to be determined to fix everything for Zig but at the same time Zig would never grow up and learn anything as long as Maya is involved because she would try to fix everything for him. I also think that at least Zig and Zoe were honest about their own problems which is something that we will never see from Zig when he's in a storyline with Maya because Zig knows if Maya knew the truth, Maya and her family would want nothing to do with him ever again.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I'm there. I don't want them to be thrown into a relationship but I think they could have a very interesting friendship then if something happens down the line....
Old 07-24-2014, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Add me I like them

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

I loved last night episodes it was amazing
Old 07-26-2014, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
Add me I like them
welcome you have good taste and so does asya and suzanne. they are getting threatened that they are in the way of zig and maya. there was a tumblr post about it. move over maya, zoe is on the prowl.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 07-26-2014 at 05:54 PM
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm intrigued by them! Not sure if I ship it yet but so far I like how their friendship is starting out. Love how Zig checked up on Zoe after she stole the pills and talked her down.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

They remind me in some way of Ashley and Craig ? I like Zig and Zoe interaction and hpoe they build a great friendship
Old 07-29-2014, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
They remind me in some way of Ashley and Craig ? I like Zig and Zoe interaction and hpoe they build a great friendship
I do not like Ashley and craig Suzanne. but yes maybe.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
I could see this. I mean they're not completely the same but I think that like Ash and Craig they're both looking to connect to someone and feel burdened by their problems/past.

But I think they also have a very unique relationship. We've done the Maya/Zig thing for how many seasons now? It's time to try something different. Plus I think it's important to branch Zig's character out and let him connect with more people.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
I could see this. I mean they're not completely the same but I think that like Ash and Craig they're both looking to connect to someone and feel burdened by their problems/past.

But I think they also have a very unique relationship. We've done the Maya/Zig thing for how many seasons now? It's time to try something different. Plus I think it's important to branch Zig's character out and let him connect with more people.
I agree with asya. what is the plan for these two? he's waiting for her tonight.
Old 07-29-2014, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

The music thing and wearing leather that reminded me of Craig
Old 07-29-2014, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

It would be pretty cool to hear them perform together!

I love it when Degrassi actually nails it with unexpected character interaction and they totally did it with these two. Curious what happens with them in tonight's finale.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)

Zoe is the first person that Zig hasn't lied to about what he's done and continues to do and she's also the first person that wasn't in some way forced by TPTB to help Zig cover up his problems. I seriously cannot see Maya wanting anything to do with Zig after she finds out the truth and it is refreshing and good for Zig to interact with someone who isn't Maya. I don't think relationships on this show that start from cheating usually end up well and I don't think that the writers did much with Zig other than let him follow after Maya who loved someone else and Zig couldn't accept that.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 07-29-2014 at 08:06 PM
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread