Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2017, 11:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

I come to this board quite often, but I´m not into the board games and quite tired of reading through all updated thread titles to find those, that aren´t games. Isn´t it maybe possible to have thread titles, that start with [game] for all of those to make things more clear?
Okun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 08:15 PM
New Fan

hi everyone!

Name: eliza
Who's your favorite actor/actress?: Cassie Steele, Jordan Todosey
Who's your least favorite actor/actress?: don't really have a least favorite, though some are lacking a little
Favorite couples?: Palex will always be the best! i also adore Semma and Badam (never happened but still)
Favorite episode:? definitely Time Stands Still. i've watched it 3 times and i still tear up at the hospital scene
Why do you watch Degrassi?: i started watching it as a joke (i thought it was stupid), but then i actually got invested into it. i've watched from DJH to season 14 of Degrassi; i'm kind of reluctant to start Next Class
What other shows do you watch?: i also watch Beverly Hills, 90210, Buffy, Charmed, My So-Called Life, and just started Pretty Little Liars. i'm a geek i know
ray of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Thanks for that idea, Okun. When they reach a new thread maybe we could start the title with [GAME] ABCS's or association or whatever. Would that help?

I encourage people to use the board guide and I plan to revamp it sometime in Nov. or Dec. when the board gives us mods our holiday break (boards normally have to reach 15 posts a day on average, which is why we use the game threads frequently). Right now it might be hard to find what you are looking for and am open to suggestions.

Welcome ray of light! I love Cassie Steele, even after all these years. More into her music and her pics though. My So-Called Life and Beverly Hills 90210 (season 1-2) are still my favorites.

Here is the Semma thread. It hasn't been used in awhile guys. Hint hint.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, that would help a lot.
I know that rule and TBH I don´t think it´s very helpful but that one is for the whole board and not so easy to change.
It´s just: I usually read all new posts in the not game thread and commented here and here. But with all the game thread in between every day I got tired of reading through all updated thread titles and just click on one or two of the others. So it´s less activity on my side because of it. Having the gaming threads marked as such really woud change things.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just wantedt to say, that having the gaming threads marked now, helps a lot! Thank you.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top