Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2015, 02:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, I´m reading here since a few month and thought it would be nice to join even if I will for sure read more than post myself.
Okun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Welcome to the board! I'm looking forward to reading those posts you do make.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks. I really liked reading here the last few month as well. It´s nice to have found a place withouth arguments and nice discussions even in the hiatus. Other forums become uninteresting during the hiatus.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

I have a question. When someone asks to be added to a list of supporters, does the person who started the thread have to had them or do the mods take care of that?
Old 10-14-2015, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaTequilia (View Post)
I have a question. When someone asks to be added to a list of supporters, does the person who started the thread have to had them or do the mods take care of that?
Either is fine. Just ask if you need us. It is harder for us to procrastinate on things like that when you do.

Speaking of being late...
Welcome to the board Okun! I have enjoyed seeing your posts. So good to hear that you like what you have seen so far at .
Old 10-14-2015, 03:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
Either is fine. Just ask if you need us. It is harder for us to procrastinate on things like that when you do.
Thank you!
Old 10-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Y'all still update these things, right? http://www.fanforum.com/f191/outcast...love-63159348/

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
lalatina15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Updated today. We don't really blaze through threads like we used to (Eclare thread, I miss you!). I did come across the Zig thread that needed to be added so it happens. Let me know if it does. Or if anyone is looking for a specific thread, whether it exists or not.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

is holding its annual Holiday Fan Art Competition. Fan artists can submit holiday themed wallpapers. About Degrassi of course! Do we want to join in? If interested JustMe2000 and I will sign us up. We have until November 30th, 2015. I will get the details and deadline for artists if we decide to participate.
Old 12-01-2015, 04:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am writing a quite long Degrassi fanfiction right now in english. But it isn´t my first language so I´d be happy to find a proofreader who is, before uploading it somewhere. I got rid of most spelling mistakes via auto correction but I´d need someone to look at grammer and expression.

The fanfiction is kind of my version of S15. It has all main cast characters from DLB + Jonah, Damon and Owen. But Shay, Winston, Damon and Owen have more of a backseat. It has Triles, Gracevas and Zaya.
I know not everyone around here likes them, but it has a musical plot surrounding all other plots to have something that connects them as a group. Plots besides the relationship ones are the fighting of Tristan´s parents becoming worst, Jonah tempted with drugs, Yates, Frankie developing an eating disorder, Zoe has issues with her mother because she doesn´t want to work anymore, Hunters non-social aggressive behaviour... This may sound a bit dark but it isn´t because they are looking out for each other and the group dynamic is more lighthearted.

I´d really appreciate if someone would do the proofreading. Just PM me.
Old 07-31-2016, 10:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Here's a thread for Peter & Maya
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/peter-m.../#post86979800
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:23 AM
New Fan

Name: Jillian
Who's your favorite actor/actress? Jake Epstein
Who's your least favorite actor/actress? any of the Next Class newcomers... I'm not really big on the new stuff
Favorite couples? Semma, Dolly J, Jiberty, Crellie
Favorite episode? Any of the Darcy-focused episodes from Season 7 were breathtaking IMO... Shenae did an incredible job and my heart went out to Darcy. I also really like Take Me On
Why do you watch Degrassi? I first got into Degrassi during Season 10. I'd seen an episode here and there before then but nothing really caught my attention until then. After that, I watched it religiously. I really applaud the risks it took and the valuable lessons it could teach younger viewers
What other shows do you watch? Castle, HTGAWM, American Horror Story, Reality TV, Dawson's Creek
_Princess_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Welcome to the board Jillian! Older cast, newer cast, we talk about them all here. Hope to see you posting.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 04:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Here's a thread for Jonah & Grace: http://www.fanforum.com/f191/jonah-g.../#post88968144

(and if a mod could correct my spelling error from buy to by in the title that would be awesome. I don't know what I was thinking lol.)
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I think I might try re-organizing the board guide one of these days. I think spacing or indents might make pairs/characters/etc easier to find. I am thinking of separating based on generation. Thinking of eliminating the lesser known shipper names but at the same time, that creates a variation in character length and makes it easier to read.

new threads:
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/peter-r...eter-63191179/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/mope-tw...roll-63191003/