Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2006, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

The villain thread #1: Because "evil" is a relative term

This is for fans of the unambiguous villains, including Jordan, Dean, Rick, and Peter. And yes, this is a satire of the Panny thread.

Songs which remind us of the villains:

Jordan
"Aqualung" by Jethro Tull
"Cradle Of Love" by Billy Idol
ANYTHING by R Kelly

Rick
"I Used To Love Her" by Guns N Roses
kickedinthehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Peter (even though he's more like a unsure villian) <3
Teekadoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

i hate dean! ugh i cant believe wat he did to paige. i still cant believe it. i dont like rick either...terri was my favorite...*tear*
unapologetic mocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 01:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

I soooo need to be added!!!!!!

credit: cynthia83
cranny4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Wow.

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
lalatina15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 08:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is such a great idea for a thread.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

It is. I LOVED dean, I'm sorry but he was HILARIOUS in GITM. In fact, he was the only really good thing about the episode. "Can't blame ya if you want some more of this!" LMFAO.

I also ADORE Jay, he had some awesome quotes in RS and TLOL. My fav would have to be "She [manny] wants something on the side with spinner, I'm talking sex." I never laughed so hard in my life.

Stefan&Katherine
LotusRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

add me!
victoriuhh x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's ****
It is. I LOVED dean, I'm sorry but he was HILARIOUS in GITM. In fact, he was the only really good thing about the episode. "Can't blame ya if you want some more of this!" LMFAO.

I also ADORE Jay, he had some awesome quotes in RS and TLOL. My fav would have to be "She [manny] wants something on the side with spinner, I'm talking sex." I never laughed so hard in my life.
ITA. Even about Dean lol. He was evil, but Shawn Roberts is just likeable she he made Dean work.
Teekadoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hha, Dean was kinda funny :] I LOVE PETER :O whos jordan? & i hate rick >:O :] haha.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Oh wow I don't know if I remembered this while trying to come up with new discussion threads and that's why it popped into my head...but this is a good idea.

I think Albert and Rick were probably the most dimensional "villains." There was a part of them that was...I don't want to say relatable...familiar about them? I mean, I've always understood both of their behavior.

I'm interested in Derek's turn for the worst but I don't think that's ever going to evolve into a storyline. Hmmm who else is our newest bad boys? Johnny and company, yeah? I've never been able to dislike Jay for the things that he does; I think he's always been a comical bad guy.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

At this point, Derek seems to be the closest thing to a villain on the show. Well, maybe the Shep as well, although it looks as if things were turning there. We didn't see too much bad boy behavior from Johnny in S8.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I think Albert and Rick were probably the most dimensional "villains." There was a part of them that was...I don't want to say relatable...familiar about them? I mean, I've always understood both of their behavior.
Yes, I agree. It's obvious that they most likely had some psychological problems.
LidelKewte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoDegrassiLove (View Post)
Hha, Dean was kinda funny :] I LOVE PETER :O whos jordan? & i hate rick >:O :] haha.
Jordan's the guy that almost molested Emma in the premiere. Ironically, Kelly is also from the Yukon.
basenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Lately I've been thinking about how Degrassi brings in characters for an episode or two to play the villain. In season 10 we had Bobby, Fiona's abusive boyfriend and I'm guessing that in season 11 Bianca's ex-boyfriend will enter as the bad guy. I seem to remember even reading in a press release that he was out right described as a villain. Now, there's this part of me that has the appropriate response of feeling sympathy for Fiona (how can you not?) but then there's also this side of me that feels...maybe it's some sort of disappointment because I wish that there was something to a character like Bobby that made you wonder why he is the way he is. I've done that with characters like Albert Manning and Rick Murray. I think the show gives us enough information to play that speculation game. With a character like Bobby, there's not much left to wonder about.