Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2011, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Ultimate Degrassi Episode Survivor: Season 8

Welcome to the Season 8 Episode Survivor! Our ultimate goal is to compile the winners of all past seasons for an ultimate round of survivor. We've completed two Survivors (thanks for all your participation!) and now it's time to move on the next two seasons. This season included a few 2 parters, episodes that stand on their own, and a movie special. Please consider the 2 part episode as a whole and vote on it as one as opposed to preferring part 1 over 2. Also take in consideration the b and if they have them, c plots. For your convenience we’ve listed a brief summary of the episode.

Rules: The first round will last 2 days with the cut off time ending at 12 AM EST on 7/17. From that point on the rounds will last roughly 24 hours. You have only one vote to cast, with the exception of a tie breaker round. Vote for your least favorite episode and the one with the highest tally is out of survivor. The last remaining episode wins!

801/02- Uptown Girl
In the eighth-season premiere, Mia becomes friends with a new girl named Leia and gets an opportunity to model for a shoe line, while Clare interacts with new student K.C., who challenges her. Meanwhile, Emma and Manny are assigned different dorm rooms, so Emma sets about getting them reassigned.

803- Fight the Power
Jane thinks she has what it takes to make the football team, so she goes for it. But Derek doesn't like it, and he does all he can to get her to quit. After Darcy goes on a four month trip to Africa, a lonely Peter seeks comfort in the arms of Mia.

804- Didn't We Almost Have It All
Liberty devotes her attention to joining a sorority---and not just any sorority but the "right" sorority. Meanwhile, Holly J. is eager to lose her virginity, and in new student Blue Chessex, she sees a possible candidate to do the honors.

805- Man with Two Hearts
Peter struggles to balance his relationship with Mia and his friendship with Riley, and he wonders if he's sending Riley the wrong signals. Elsewhere, Clare and Alli work with Connor on a school project and find a sex toy that ends up in Clare's bag, leading to an embarrassing situation.

806- With or Without You
Sav has big plans for himself and Anya during a camping trip, but those plans get sidetracked when he discovers his younger sister Alli alone with a boy. Meanwhile, over at Smithdale, Manny and Emma both have a crush on their roommate, Kelly.

807- Money for Nothing
Holly J. is desperate to keep her Queen Bee appearance after learning her parents are in a financial crisis. Peter's mom, Ms. Hatzilakos unexpectedly drops in for a visit. She's stays at his pad while she's in town, and Peter quickly discovers that his life isn't so rad with mom around.

808/09- Lost in Love
Spinner doesn't get into police college and lies to Jane about it, but she finds out. Elsewhere, both K.C. and Connor invite Clare to a school dance, which causes problems; and Kelly and Emma decide to go on a date.

810- Bad Medicine
Riley's the star of Degrassi's first ever football game win, but his secrets, both on and off the field, are in danger of being revealed as he tries too hard to keep up his "real man" image. Also, Danny and Derek both have it bad for Leia, but how will that affect their friendship?

811- Causing a Commotion
Clare defends Connor and his sometimes reckless behavior, but doing so gains her an enemy: the Shep. Later, Connor gets a diagnosis that helps explain his behavior. Elsewhere, Sav invites Anya to his house for dinner, but his parents make her feel unwelcome.

812- Heat of the Moment
Reaching the breaking point with Holly J., Alli posts some menacing, mean-spirited blogs and forms a hateful online social networking group, and the effects are devastating. Meanwhile, Peter isn't enthusiastic about taking on the responsibility of babysitting his half sister.

813/14- Jane Says
Jane's not happy that her father is suddenly back in her life, but she can't remember why she hates him. Piecing together memories makes her realize that she doesn't want to face the truth. Leia lies to try and impress her new boyfriend Danny's friends. Also, Alli persuades Clare to get a new wardrobe to impress boys, only to find herself getting jealous when Clare gets more attention than she does.

815- Touch of Grey
In an attempt to improve her boring image, Emma smokes pot, then denies it when the cops show up. Elsewhere, Connor discovers the truth about KC's past, as well as his current living situation.

816- Heart of Glass
Alli wants Johnny to like her a lot, and she's ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen. But afterwords, she realizes the price for being "mature." Peter is torn between Mia and Darcy. He finally chooses Mia, but will she even want him when she discovers that he's been talking to Darcy?

817- Up Where We Belong
Stress is at an all time high at Degrassi with exams approaching and course selections due for next term but Mia's failing English and will have to re-do it unless she can ace her final assignment - a public speech on where she sees herself in five years. One problem - she has a photo shoot the night before the speech is due. Meanwhile Holly J has trouble bringing her Art grade up and Sav has to choose between music or engineering.

818- Danger Zone
Holly J. and Spinner are held at gunpoint at work, and Holly J. reveals her feelings for Spinner. Meanwhile, Conner tries to reconcile KC and Clare while Peter tries to make amends with Mia.

819-822- Degrassi Goes Hollywood
Despite issues at home, Ellie, along with Marco, ventures to L.A to visit Paige, who is now an assistant to an A-list reality TV star. Ellie then reunites with Craig, causing a reconnection between each other but bad timing and Ellie's guilt over avoiding her shellshocked father take their toll. Manny struggles to get a part in a movie, that Paige accidentally gets. Paige lets her good fortune go to her head and transforms into a demanding, obnoxious diva, insulting and belittling everyone in her mini-entourage, particularly Marco, which causes a rift in their friendship. A bad break for Paige and help from her ex Jay and the Studz gang eventually results in Manny's acting dream coming true at last.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar

Last edited by JustMe2000; 07-14-2011 at 09:22 PM
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Lost in Love. Too much relationship drama for me.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:43 PM
Extreme Fan

uptown girl.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Uptown Girl
vivalalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Uptown Girl
Old 07-15-2011, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

With Or Without You
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Fight the Power

Old 07-15-2011, 11:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Uptown Girl
nj2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Degrassi Goes Hollywood
Old 07-16-2011, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Lost in Love- 1
Uptown Girl- 4
With or Without You- 1
Fight the Power- 1
Degrassi Goes Hollywood- 1

And she can go off to her uptown world, the Degrassi board prefers downtown. Uptown Girl is the first episode eliminated.

Rules: This round will last roughly 24 hours. You have only one vote to cast, with the exception of a tie breaker round. Vote for your least favorite episode and the one with the highest tally is out of survivor. The last remaining episode wins!

803- Fight the Power
Jane thinks she has what it takes to make the football team, so she goes for it. But Derek doesn't like it, and he does all he can to get her to quit. After Darcy goes on a four month trip to Africa, a lonely Peter seeks comfort in the arms of Mia.

804- Didn't We Almost Have It All
Liberty devotes her attention to joining a sorority---and not just any sorority but the "right" sorority. Meanwhile, Holly J. is eager to lose her virginity, and in new student Blue Chessex, she sees a possible candidate to do the honors.

805- Man with Two Hearts
Peter struggles to balance his relationship with Mia and his friendship with Riley, and he wonders if he's sending Riley the wrong signals. Elsewhere, Clare and Alli work with Connor on a school project and find a sex toy that ends up in Clare's bag, leading to an embarrassing situation.

806- With or Without You
Sav has big plans for himself and Anya during a camping trip, but those plans get sidetracked when he discovers his younger sister Alli alone with a boy. Meanwhile, over at Smithdale, Manny and Emma both have a crush on their roommate, Kelly.

807- Money for Nothing
Holly J. is desperate to keep her Queen Bee appearance after learning her parents are in a financial crisis. Peter's mom, Ms. Hatzilakos unexpectedly drops in for a visit. She's stays at his pad while she's in town, and Peter quickly discovers that his life isn't so rad with mom around.

808/09- Lost in Love
Spinner doesn't get into police college and lies to Jane about it, but she finds out. Elsewhere, both K.C. and Connor invite Clare to a school dance, which causes problems; and Kelly and Emma decide to go on a date.

810- Bad Medicine
Riley's the star of Degrassi's first ever football game win, but his secrets, both on and off the field, are in danger of being revealed as he tries too hard to keep up his "real man" image. Also, Danny and Derek both have it bad for Leia, but how will that affect their friendship?

811- Causing a Commotion
Clare defends Connor and his sometimes reckless behavior, but doing so gains her an enemy: the Shep. Later, Connor gets a diagnosis that helps explain his behavior. Elsewhere, Sav invites Anya to his house for dinner, but his parents make her feel unwelcome.

812- Heat of the Moment
Reaching the breaking point with Holly J., Alli posts some menacing, mean-spirited blogs and forms a hateful online social networking group, and the effects are devastating. Meanwhile, Peter isn't enthusiastic about taking on the responsibility of babysitting his half sister.

813/14- Jane Says
Jane's not happy that her father is suddenly back in her life, but she can't remember why she hates him. Piecing together memories makes her realize that she doesn't want to face the truth. Leia lies to try and impress her new boyfriend Danny's friends. Also, Alli persuades Clare to get a new wardrobe to impress boys, only to find herself getting jealous when Clare gets more attention than she does.

815- Touch of Grey
In an attempt to improve her boring image, Emma smokes pot, then denies it when the cops show up. Elsewhere, Connor discovers the truth about KC's past, as well as his current living situation.

816- Heart of Glass
Alli wants Johnny to like her a lot, and she's ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen. But afterwords, she realizes the price for being "mature." Peter is torn between Mia and Darcy. He finally chooses Mia, but will she even want him when she discovers that he's been talking to Darcy?

817- Up Where We Belong
Stress is at an all time high at Degrassi with exams approaching and course selections due for next term but Mia's failing English and will have to re-do it unless she can ace her final assignment - a public speech on where she sees herself in five years. One problem - she has a photo shoot the night before the speech is due. Meanwhile Holly J has trouble bringing her Art grade up and Sav has to choose between music or engineering.

818- Danger Zone
Holly J. and Spinner are held at gunpoint at work, and Holly J. reveals her feelings for Spinner. Meanwhile, Conner tries to reconcile KC and Clare while Peter tries to make amends with Mia.

819-822- Degrassi Goes Hollywood
Despite issues at home, Ellie, along with Marco, ventures to L.A to visit Paige, who is now an assistant to an A-list reality TV star. Ellie then reunites with Craig, causing a reconnection between each other but bad timing and Ellie's guilt over avoiding her shellshocked father take their toll. Manny struggles to get a part in a movie, that Paige accidentally gets. Paige lets her good fortune go to her head and transforms into a demanding, obnoxious diva, insulting and belittling everyone in her mini-entourage, particularly Marco, which causes a rift in their friendship. A bad break for Paige and help from her ex Jay and the Studz gang eventually results in Manny's acting dream coming true at last.

Old 07-16-2011, 09:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Up Where We Belong
Old 07-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Lost in Love, again.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Up Where We Belong
nj2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Up Where We Belong

Last edited by Broadway_Princess; 07-17-2011 at 10:22 AM Reason: change my answer
Broadway_Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Up Where We Belong
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top