Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Has anybody seen the Valentine's day mini? Fiona lists Declan along with her love interests. It's glorious
Old 02-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD9999 (View Post)
Has anybody seen the Valentine's day mini? Fiona lists Declan along with her love interests. It's glorious
Link please?!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Degrassi Minis: Love Is…Parts 1-4 «
It's the first video. The one problem is that, in context, she's bascically saying that her isn't right for her.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Loyal Fan

When I saw that i lol'd so hard.

WHEN WILL THEY REALIZE THEY ARE MEANT TO BE?

samantha | twitter | tumblr
worththeriskx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:58 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD9999 (View Post)
Degrassi Minis: Love Is…Parts 1-4 �
It's the first video. The one problem is that, in context, she's bascically saying that her isn't right for her.

LIES. she will always love him.

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
ShineSoBright23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Definitely. Besides, in my head Degrassi canon ends with that kiss
Old 02-20-2011, 05:05 AM
Total Fan

Yep, it had the perfect ending of the show

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
ShineSoBright23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:44 PM
New Fan

Im new to the forum but i love Ficlan!!! and who else loves this pic??
Ficlan! on Twitpic
CityGirlSmilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:31 AM
Elite Fan

Old 09-20-2011, 03:38 AM
New Fan

Haha, this actually had a thread? Genius!
LsK101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

...Add me. This is my Degrassi OTP.

Landon better guest-star at Fiona's graduation episode.
IcyQueenofIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueenofIce (View Post)
...Add me. This is my Degrassi OTP.

Landon better guest-star at Fiona's graduation episode.
I don't forsee Landon guest starring for Fiona's graduation at all given that it seems likely that he would've made an appearance while Holly J was still and the show but couldn't because of other projects. I would be surprised to see Holly J at Fiona's graduation because the seniors leaving for weren't a priority during Season 11 and the powers that be also said that this summer was it for this group of seniors. I do give the powers that be credit in that for once they realized that it is okay to let the seniors leave and not awkwardly stay on the show for another season or two.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I don't forsee Landon guest starring for Fiona's graduation at all given that it seems likely that he would've made an appearance while Holly J was still and the show but couldn't because of other projects. I would be surprised to see Holly J at Fiona's graduation because the seniors leaving for weren't a priority during Season 11 and the powers that be also said that this summer was it for this group of seniors. I do give the powers that be credit in that for once they realized that it is okay to let the seniors leave and not awkwardly stay on the show for another season or two.
I don't expect it, either. But I do really wish HJ and Declan would be at Fiona's graduation.
IcyQueenofIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueenofIce (View Post)
I don't expect it, either. But I do really wish HJ and Declan would be at Fiona's graduation.
Given that graduation was basically ignored when it came to the actual ceremony I really don't expect to see Holly J and Declan at Fiona's graduation. I think that the best that we can realistically hope for is Fiona giving us some kind of brief update about Holly J and Declan during the second half of Season 11. I do think that Holly J and the Coyne twins were a favorite of the powers that be.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me.