Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about them starting the Tori/Maya relationship off with a rivalry. And looking back I still don't know how I feel about that. But honestly I don't think it matters what with the friendship they've build in season 12. I love the Tristan/Tori/Maya friendship. Texting each other behind French books? Super cute!

I think it also works really well when Tori ends up being overly excited on Maya's behalf. We saw with the Maya/Mo "this is my happy face" moment that Maya is not really the type to jump up in down and do cartwheels when she gets good news. But cheerleader Tori seems perfectly willing to do so on her behalf and I think that's really fun! I want to see more of that hopefully with all the other niner characters at some point.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about them starting the Tori/Maya relationship off with a rivalry. And looking back I still don't know how I feel about that. But honestly I don't think it matters what with the friendship they've build in season 12. I love the Tristan/Tori/Maya friendship. Texting each other behind French books? Super cute!

I think it also works really well when Tori ends up being overly excited on Maya's behalf. We saw with the Maya/Mo "this is my happy face" moment that Maya is not really the type to jump up in down and do cartwheels when she gets good news. But cheerleader Tori seems perfectly willing to do so on her behalf and I think that's really fun! I want to see more of that hopefully with all the other niner characters at some point.
I love the three of them. Tori/tristan and campbell.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Once upon a time I was falling in love

But now I’m only falling apart

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 08-24-2012 at 03:36 PM
Old 10-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She looks really gorgeous there.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

She looks a lot like her sister there. She always looks a lot like her sister.

Not really spoilery, but just to be safe.......

Spoiler:

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 10-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

she looks so pretty there and Maya looks good too. and I'm so not looking forward to this: not another one: and I hope so too.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 10-09-2012 at 05:09 PM
Old 10-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Not looking foward to the "love quadrangle" at all!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 10-27-2012, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Toris dress at the pageant. She looked so gorgeous. I love her friendship with Maya and that she gave her a makeover to make her feel less insecure. I don't like next weeks promo at all though. She's being really mean to Maya.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

That picture with Olivia and Alex in their character's pageant dresses up above- I wonder who that is in the middle between them? Is that who ends up beating the both of them as Miss Whatever?

Speaking of Alex, I have to say that she (and the show) have done a good job of separating herself from the ghost of Angie Jeremiah. At this point, Alex is all Tori in my eyes.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

That picture with Olivia and Alex in their character's pageant dresses up above- I wonder who that is in the middle between them? Is that who ends up beating the both of them as Miss Whatever?

Speaking of Alex, I have to say that she (and the show) have done a good job of separating herself from the ghost of Angie Jeremiah. At this point, Alex is all Tori in my eyes.

Old 10-30-2012, 02:03 PM
Addicted Fan

From the get go I don't think I ever viewed her as Angie. I sort of have to remind myself that she was Angie since she looks so much older and different from the last time we seen her. Plus Angie was never a character I thought much of or had much attatchment to so that definitely helps.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I have to say that one little touch I like about Tori's character that came about during this episode was that while, yes, she has been a pageant girl for years, she's never actually won one and has only been a runner-up a couple times.

That neither she or Maya won this pageant almost has to be considered an upset given this show's recent history.

Old 11-03-2012, 11:44 AM
New Fan

Did they say that Tori won Miss Congeniality? I thought it was funny how she just wore the crown to school.

I like the whole pageant thing about her but sometimes I do wonder if there is something more to her. Like you said she has only been runner up, I wonder if she has a backup plan or anything.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by quorvo (View Post)
Did they say that Tori won Miss Congeniality? I thought it was funny how she just wore the crown to school.

I like the whole pageant thing about her but sometimes I do wonder if there is something more to her. Like you said she has only been runner up, I wonder if she has a backup plan or anything.
I love her dress at the fashion show.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

They definitely need to delve more into her character. I do think that might not happen, though, until next season. There's only so many plots left, and I figure they might want to spend as many of those on the departing seniors as possible.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top