Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Website Manager

Time Stands Still Part 1 - 4x07 Episode Discussion - October 5, 2004

<embed src="http://www.fanforum.com/forums/images/forums/johnnie/407.wmv" LOOP="FALSE" AUTOPLAY="FALSE">

<embed src="http://www.fanforum.com/forums/images/forums/johnnie/408.wmv" LOOP="FALSE" AUTOPLAY="FALSE">

Rick's on top of the world when he leads the school's academic team to victory—and befriends Jimmy.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 07:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the sneak peek, Johnnie! This episode is probably going to be one of my favorites!

Sean&Emma {Degrassi}
sweetdrmz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

ugh...I can't stand Rick...I would be watching this ep with much trepidation. (yes, that is my big word for the week)

Claudia
Old 09-30-2004, 10:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I feel bad b/c Rick was actually trying to improve on his anger issues and now Jimmy/Spinner are at it again. To be honest, with they way they are harrassing/bullying him, they are no better than him. I know that Mr. Raditch is going to regret not doing anything about the situation when what ever goes down does go down.
Jiberty Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 11:08 PM
Absolute Fan

I feel bad for Rick, too, although I dislike that I do after what he did to Terri. But I do think that the bullying is out of hand. Those who are doing it are no better than him. And you do see this all the time, the kid being bullied to the point of violence. Nothing is right about it, but at least I can understand it. It seems like the malice toward Rick is less about Terri and more about those who are higher on the social ladder who want to make someone lower on the social ladder's life miserable. I really think that's the heart of the issue. Yes, Rick should pay for what he did to Terri, and he is paying. He's in counseling and he's trying to get his life together, and I understand some hostility toward him about it, but people are just going to far with their torment.
Old 10-03-2004, 12:47 AM
Absolute Fan

i have a feeling imma ball my eyes out in this episode, considering i can tell its gunna be emotional.
LidelKewte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

god dammit Rick getting picked on is a way of life. its second nature by now. Is this going to be an hour episode?
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Otep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 01:24 AM
Absolute Fan

yeah its gunna be an hour..
Old 10-03-2004, 01:44 AM
Elite Fan

Cool. Wish I lived in canada to se this but i can download it.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Otep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 01:00 AM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by LidelKewte
yeah its gunna be an hour..
Yes and No, half an hour this week, part 2 doesn't air until next week.
Old 10-04-2004, 01:37 AM
Absolute Fan

oo, sorry lol..i thought maybe they were gunna show it like they did w/ GITM
Old 10-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I did too, until I saw someone posted the exec's schedule. I gues they dont wanna show the whole season so quickly.
Nizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

It's a smart idea. Stretching out what is probably a deep show will generate buzz from now until next Tuesday, and likely increase viewers. Plus it's sensitive subject matter that would be hard to digest in one sitting.

icon
Mayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like the actor think he's cute and his story was one of the more interesting ones last season.

I liked the character until they made him into a possessive abusive a-hole.

As for the abuse at the hands of Jimmy/Spinner it's wrong what they are doing but I can understand why they are doing it.

Teri is one of their best friends and they were there for her when he abused her the first time and then they had to watch her go through it again.

This time he almost killed her and she is still recovering from what he did to her months later. It must be hard to watch Rick seeming to go on with his life and have a good time while Teri I assume is still in the hospital or at home due to him.
TvJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by TvJunkie
It must be hard to watch Rick seeming to go on with his life and have a good time while Teri I assume is still in the hospital or at home due to him.
Terri is in private school now, I believe.
Reply   Post New Thread