Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2004, 02:52 AM
New Fan

Those were the days*Craig/Jimmy*cause rockin out is the better part of friendship

If theres already a c/j thread close it..i just though the way they connect on screen is really good.
LucasLuver4Brooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 04:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

YEA I MEAN CRAIG IS THE ONLY ONE WHO VISITS JIMMY IN THE HOSPITAL.I KNOW JIMMY AND SPINNER ARE NOT IN GOOD CONDITIONS FOR WHAT SPINNER DID IN TIME STANDS STILL PART 2.I WOULDN'T BLAME HIM FOR BEING MAD.
Old 12-16-2004, 07:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh, so there is a Jimmy and Craig thread. Yay! Well, I like Jimmy and Craig as friends because it seems to me that Craig makes a better friend than Spinner ever did.
Old 12-16-2004, 03:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I love all the friendships that Craig has with various characters. I loved all the hopsital scenes with C/J though. And the fact that Craig has Jimmy's ex, and he totally supports them.
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Ppixiechk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ppixiechk13
Yeah, I love all the friendships that Craig has with various characters. I loved all the hopsital scenes with C/J though. And the fact that Craig has Jimmy's ex, and he totally supports them.
Good point! Jimmy really loved Ashley in first Season but he seems totally cool about them dating. I don't think he even said anything as far as I know about Craig cheating on her!
Old 12-16-2004, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah, you would think he woulda been pissed at him for that. I kinda see Jimmy/Ashley as a borther/sister type relationship now. Kinda weird and gross, I know, but thats' jst how they seem now. SO, actully, it would have been nice to see some kind of Jimmy reaction to that. And he would have gotten more screentime, which he totally needs.
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Ppixiechk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread