Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2004, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

Johnnie- Excellent pics. I love that scene, especially when Paige calls J.T. sweet potato, which she also said in "Tears are Not Enough."

I agree with you, guys. I support their friendship but not necessarily romance. If certain people weren't there, I'd be a full shipper of them. I loved, loved, loved it when JT stood up to Dean!! kraizum, my guess is that Paige doesn't see JT as romantic material at all, so she's put up blinders and thus ignored JT standing up to Dean as a romantic gesture. At least the scene helped them to become stronger friends.

If anyone can come up with a name for JT/Paige, that would be so great. Queen, I know you're good with those.

icon
Mayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 01:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayberry
kraizum, my guess is that Paige doesn't see JT as romantic material at all, so she's put up blinders and thus ignored JT standing up to Dean as a romantic gesture. At least the scene helped them to become stronger friends.
Yeah, you're right, I guess. Maybe it's because I already had a crush on JT (a cool character and a hot actor mixed with a pathetic TV watcher makes...my feelings for JT? I don't know) so I'm being biased when I say I don't understand how that stopped Paige falling for him. But as long as they're only friendly terms, I'm happy .

Quote:
If anyone can come up with a name for JT/Paige, that would be so great. Queen, I know you're good with those.
You inspired me...Sweet Potatoes?

Seth: Good LORD!
Summer: What? I told you I was a candy striper.
Seth: I...thought you were kidding.
Summer: It's for charity, all the girls do it.
Seth: I should be hospitalized more often, then.
Summer: Welll if ya need any help...
kraizum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 01:50 AM
Absolute Fan

i dont know if i would like paige/jt together. Because im a big janny and honeybee shipper. but i do love jt and paiges friendship. specially in "how soon is now"
LidelKewte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

kraizum, JT's my favorite character, too. I'd probably have a crush on him if I was a few years younger.

Yeah! We have a name and it's perfect...Sweet Potatoes! Thanks, kraizum. I didn't even think of that really until you said it. I'll add it to the title.

LidelKewte, "How Soon Is Now" is my favorite Sweet Potatoes ep, followed closely by "When Doves Cry".

icon
Old 08-31-2004, 04:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
kraizum, JT's my favorite character, too. I'd probably have a crush on him if I was a few years younger.
Aww...what's a couple of years?

Quote:
Yeah! We have a name and it's perfect...Sweet Potatoes! Thanks, kraizum. I didn't even think of that really until you said it. I'll add it to the title.
Yay! I've never named a ship anymore, even though it was moreso your idea. I feel all high and mighty now .

I'm with everybody on "How Soon is Now?" being my favourite Sweet Potatoe episode. It makes me happy to see that JT can put Streesed!Paige in a good mood

Old 08-31-2004, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

krazium, totally! I love it when J.T. cheers up stressed Paige. It's also nice how she's giving him the time of day now. I hope season 4 has a lot more Sweet Potato action.

Ryan is a good-lucking guy. I find it surprising that he doesn't get as much attention from female fans as Craig (Jake) and Sean (Daniel) do. I guess some girls are into bad boys. I'd rather have a guy that knows how to make me laugh.

icon
Old 09-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
krazium, totally! I love it when J.T. cheers up stressed Paige. It's also nice how she's giving him the time of day now. I hope season 4 has a lot more Sweet Potato action.
Yeah, same here. But from the reading of the diaries, it doesn't sound like JT has been hanging out with Paige too much, but moreso Manny, Toby and Liberty. Oh well, I'm sure they'll still be friends this season. Scratch that...they BETTER still be friends this season.

Quote:
Ryan is a good-lucking guy. I find it surprising that he doesn't get as much attention from female fans as Craig (Jake) and Sean (Daniel) do. I guess some girls are into bad boys. I'd rather have a guy that knows how to make me laugh.
AGREED!!! I don't understand it. I think he's much better looking then Daniel Clark. And even without the funny, Ryan really grew up in the third season. I'm like you, funny is better then badass. I don't see the need for all the drama, but whatevs. He does have his fair share of fangirls, just check out his page at IMDb. Everybody's like "he'z myne lay of!"

Old 09-02-2004, 03:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

I made a mistake and posted twice! Woops.

Old 09-02-2004, 06:19 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBitch
I'm actually more in favor of them instead of JT and Manny.

Because she made his dreams come true.
Because he got her a green bear.
i agree i like him and manny as friends and definatley craig and manny as JUST friends but him and paige are totally adorable together. I just relized thought even though he switched from paige to manny he's a really good supporter he help paige though her issues with bein raped and he's helpin manny get through that fact that everyone thinks she a ****. I really like that about him... he's just so adorable!
Old 09-02-2004, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kraizum
"he'z myne lay of!"
he'z totalie myne.

Quote:
I love it when J.T. cheers up stressed Paige
Oh, me too. It's so sweet.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 09:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EmmyMcBitchy
he'z totalie myne.
uh ya k w/e him&mi r soulmats 4evah bak off!

Ooooh! I wonder if he'll help Paige out with her little problem in the season premier. I haven't seen him in any clips, but I would love another JT showdown, except this time he wins.

Old 09-02-2004, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kraizum
uh ya k w/e him&mi r soulmats 4evah bak off!
grl u r trippin i had a dream he told me we r ment 2 b so that is soo a sine!

That would be awesome if JT helped her out with the Dean situation again. I'd love to see that.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 10:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EmmyMcBitchy
grl u r trippin i had a dream he told me we r ment 2 b so that is soo a sine!
yah k shurr. in ur dreamz wud u hav a drem abut jt sayin he luv u.

Quote:
That would be awesome if JT helped her out with the Dean situation again. I'd love to see that.
Yeah, but it won't happen. TPTB are probably more focused on JT/Manny and Spinner/Paige. But here's hoping that JT helps a little.

Old 09-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

I'm with you, guys. I'd love it if J.T. had some part in the season premiere, especially since he was in "How Soon Is Now" just as much as Spinner.

You're right, kraizum. At the moment, JT/Manny seem more possible than JT/Paige, but I love their friendships so I'll take what I can get if there's no romance.

icon
Old 09-02-2004, 11:42 PM
Website Manager

If you guys want me to change the title of this thread to Sweet Potatoes let me know, better yet let me know what you want the thread title to say.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread