Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Loyal Fan

^True...I honestly have mixed feelings about them becoming a couple. I adore their friendship and I sincerely hope the writers don't screw it up if they ever get together or hook up. Plus I think it's OOC for Holly J to be suddenly revealed as a lesbian, so I don't know if she'd reciprocate Fiona's feelings for her...
Old 02-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't know, I thought she was acting kind of a lot like a jealous girlfriend tonight. I was picking up vibes.

On the other hand, my femslash goggles are permanently glued to my face so my judgment may be slightly off.
mellifluouscloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Speaking of femslash, what did you think of Fiona hitting on Clare? I always wanted them to interact and her using Eli's line was pure gold. I don't recall seeing anything about Fiona exploring her sexuality this season, unless I'm mistaken. I just thought they'd be delving more into her alcoholism...
Old 02-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

In recent interview, (specifically ones Jordy did) she talks about Fiona figuring out her sexuality.

ETA: I AM ONLY USING THIS SAV ICON UNTIL I FIND AN APPROPRIATE HOLLY J/FIONA ICON.

despite my love of fadam, i am becoming more excited for this storyline by the minute.
i think i've finally come to terms with the fact none of my OTPs ever work out. (like, ever. i had 2 ruined for me just in the past 12 hours.)

samantha | twitter | tumblr
worththeriskx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Annie: YES. That scene was awesome. Poor Adam. To a lesser extent, poor Clare, but hey, you got a hot princess hitting on you. If not for your friend liking her, I'd say that's a win/win. Clare was unsure how to react. You could tell Fi was drunk. She slurred her 'you have pretty eyes' and when she was talking about her eyes not matching with her outfit...lolol. Fiona was staring holes into Clare during that time.

AND YES, I agree about acting like a jealous girlfriend, but Holly J was also concerned. She even gave Adam her number (that was cute!) cause she wanted him to call her if he needed anything/tell her about Fiona. Holly J doesn't want Fiona hurting herself. And she cares about Adam, too, elsewise, she wouldn't have bothered giving him her number or the journal entry. (Though I still think the entry was about Holly J...they've been in touch with eachother for longer than Adam/Fiona..just my two cents..poor Adam...)
Lexiness or Lexi~ #7 Adam Supporter!~ #22 Misfits Supporter!~
Supporter/Shipper of The Misfits, Eclare, Kenna, Fadam, Savvy J, Elitz, Ziley, Grossmance/Douchebag, Folly J, Team Bianca
http://lexikatness.tumblr.com/
regiusachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Addicted Fan

SOMEONE RESUSCITATE MEEEEE

I loooooooved when Fiona hit on Clare, too. That was amazing. And she wanted to take her shopping lolllllll. "Shopping" = code word for making out with girls.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Fiona in a drunken stupor always makes my night.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Her hitting on Clare was probably my favorite part of the episode. Besides maybe Eli's "you liiiiike her. you loooveeee her" line. Actually, I enjoyed Elcare a lot in this episode. which, is saying something.

OMG THAT GIF. woooow.

um, yeah, at first I thought maybe it wasn't a dream because holly j appears to be wearing that same dress at the dance but i really can't see her reacting so readily to fiona coming on to her.

....sdkfsdkfj i really need to know what happens. i'm too impatient for this.

samantha | twitter | tumblr
worththeriskx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worththeriskx (View Post)
i really can't see her reacting so readily to fiona coming on to her.
I know. That's primarily why I'm thinking it's a dream. Seems too easy.

But hey, a dream-kiss is still better than no kiss!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Holly J isn't moving closer to Fiona. Fiona's taking the charge. Is she unzipping her dress...? Oh, Fifi.

Shopping with a girl = going into the changing room with the girl and watching her undress/ogling her (girls can do that, but guys can not. Not with their girlfriend, I mean, probably not with their boyfriend, either). Fiona would so do that. Fifi's undressing Holly J in that gif...haha.

Note: I have never done such a thing. I'm a shy girl.

The sparkle is coming from Fiona's dress or necklace.
Supporter/Shipper of The Misfits, Eclare, Kenna, Fadam, Savvy J, Elitz, Ziley, Grossmance/Douchebag, Folly J, Team Bianca

Last edited by regiusachan; 02-12-2011 at 01:04 AM
Old 02-12-2011, 12:53 PM
New Fan

Hey guys! Mind if I join?

I adore this pairing ever since they became friends but I didn't expect the scene in the newest promo would happen. :o

Unfortunately, I highly doubt that Holly J would feel the same way. Here are many people's theories of what happened in that scene...

Adam's nightmare or Fiona is just fantasizing.

But what I think is, the misleading promo was just trying to confuse/scare the viewers. Fiona may be helping Holly J to dress up and starts showing her feelings for her. Holly J feels somewhat weird but went along with it, then the part where it shows Holly J's arm around Fiona...I only think she was trying to fix her earrings but then Fiona leans over to her. You can see that Holly J isn't moving. I don't think they did kiss because why would the promo cut it off? The promos usually show kissing...just saying..

At the near end of promo, you can see Holly J being frustrated/shocked and Fiona crying on bed. She might be rejected?

Fiona could be just in a denial and tries to like Adam. Sorry to Fadam shippers, but it doesn't seem like Fiona is crazy about him... And the letter she wrote confuses me because it doesn't seem like she was talking about Adam. But, I feel bad for Adam so I'm hoping Fiona would get over Holly J and start liking him for real. xD shhh.

Oh well, these are my theories. Let's wait and see what's gonna happen
Strawberries- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberries- (View Post)
Hey guys! Mind if I join?
Welcome! I'll add you to the supporters list.

Quote:
I don't think they did kiss because why would the promo cut it off? The promos usually show kissing...just saying..
There was a commercial for The Boiling Point before it started that showed Holly J leaning into Sav like she was going to kiss him, but it didn't show the kiss. And then when the episode aired, they did kiss in that scene. The promos don't always show everything. Sooo there absolutely is hope for a Holly J/Fiona kiss!
Old 02-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

mellifluouscloud: I agree with you. I'm still stuck on whether it's a dream or not. I mean, the unzipping of the dress...lol, I'd think Holly J would find something wrong with that in real time. Anyone would, especially without permission (unless she gave it..ahem). But Holly J's not moving towards Fiona (other than the arm drape) - Fiona's moving towards her. That's probably why people are thinking it's a dream sequence.

Did anyone catch Holly J's mention of being in the 'doghouse' with Fiona when she was talking to Adam? Holly J sounds like a husband.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I had a dream about these two last night...

That’s right. I had a Holly J/Fiona dream, told from Holly J’s perspective. It was really weird, and only remember bits and pieces. But basically Holly J was questioning her sexuality, and was falling for Fiona… and then they ended up in New York at some point, and Declan was there. And he was, as you can imagine, very confused because last he checked, Holly J was into guys, and now she was with his sister. She had like… a breakdown in my dream too, and Fiona was comforting her and stuff. And they were outside, in the snow, when this happened. Don’t ask why.

Then there was a part where she was talking to Declan, and listing off reasons that she wasn’t very popular, and that the only people she was close to were, “Anya, Fiona, and Clare Edwards!”

… and I have no idea why Clare would be mentioned in that list, but she was. :/

I don’t remember anything else that happened, but… yeah. It was really random.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lady Azura: Hah. You have awesome dreams..and they involve Degrassi, so it just makes them even more awesome. Anyway, I think the reason Clare was mentioned in your dream was because Clare kissed/tried to bite Declan's neck and Holly J forgave her, but said not to let it happen again. Holly J and Clare seemed somewhat friendly to eachother (ever since that purple vibrator episode). I understand why she'd be there. That and the whole thing about Clare having kissed her ex's neck... (It's even funnier seeing as Holly J's crush -Fiona- just hit on Saint Clare in yesterday's episodes. That may also be another reason why Clare was in your dream.)
But your dream would make an interesting storyline. ...Can you make it into a fan fiction, please? I'm serious.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top