Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2006, 06:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm a huge Cranny fan, but I just can't watch that scene near the end of AWH where he grabs her arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_minn666
As much as I love Semma, I can see where alot of Sellie shippers are coming from on their arguments, so with that my third party choice is Sean/Manny then again I'm actually proud to ship Sanny
I thought they'd be called Mean. I actually hope that if Crellie happens, Manny will hook up with Sean as revenge for the whole Pemma/Crellie thing.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickedinthehead
I'm a huge Cranny fan, but I just can't watch that scene near the end of AWH where he grabs her arm.

I thought they'd be called Mean. I actually hope that if Crellie happens, Manny will hook up with Sean as revenge for the whole Pemma/Crellie thing.
some call them sanny some call them mean some calll them seanny, I actually prefer sanny than mean.

I couldn't see them both getting together as revenge though and as a Sanny being my favorite UC, I think I'd actually be a little angry if it was just a revenge trip, I mean look at Days Of Our Lives and Shimi, that was basically revenge for Phillip/Belle, so I don't think I'd personally like that, but that's a different thread altogether
Old 06-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, I'm a HUGE Sean/Emma shipper. However, I'd admit, I found Sellie cute at times. I just think Sean's a great boyfriend.. sometimes.

I also am not very fond of Craig/Manny. I thought they were adorable in Holiday though, especially the ice rink scene. That was too cute.

I also really like Craig/Ashley a lot. Not that much, but I think they're my favorite of the 3 Craig ones. But, I found Jimmy/Ashley cute during High Fidelity.

I'm huge for Spinner/Paige, but Spinner/Darcy actually grew on me at the beginning of the season, although I don't like them much now after HF.

I also don't like Dylan/Marco after Dylan was such a jerk to him, but the end of Total Eclipse of the Heart was cute I'd say.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm a huge CrAsh fan and can't really see either of them with somebody else, but I think I could deal with Crellie...although, it'd have to make Ashley jealous in the process LOL
Old 06-29-2006, 04:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Although I hate Paige, and seeing Spin happy again was pretty cool this season, I'd drop Sparcy in a hot second to see Spaige get another shot.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

hmm well i love panny and i want them together but i'm not really ashamed of that. i'm a pretty huge crash fan but for awhile i did ship crellie and i still think they are kinda cute together.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:38 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm a Darco fan, but I still didn't like the way Dylan was acting in "Total Eclipse of the Heart". I think he made up for it at the end though.

I loved Cranny in "Holiday."

Tarco is cute and I wouldn't have minded them.

Old 06-30-2006, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickedinthehead

haha. now that I think about it, I don't mind seanny/mean(hah) w/e (tht would have been soooo cute during WW or even for those 5 sec in UGTL). in fact, i don't think i can hate any sean ship. i just think his easily loveable personality can work for any of the girls.

i admit janny was kinda cute for what they were but i'm glad it was temporary. cranny and jib make MUCH mroe sense.

i liked crash in VC....well, VC2.

i liked crellie in s4.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 06-30-2006, 09:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

I actually like Crash for a slight moment at the last scene in VC2!!!

Jaynny is the new Chanel of 2008
Old 06-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was a Janny fan all the way. I LOVED them. I'm just upset they had to go the whole immaturity route with them.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Jimash has their moments. I'm not gonna lie.

I'm a really big Jiberty fan, but Janny was all kinds of adorable.

icon
Old 06-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

I didn't mind Spanny that much, but I'm glad it ended quickly

credit: cynthia83
Old 06-30-2006, 09:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's ****
haha. now that I think about it, I don't mind seanny/mean(hah) w/e (tht would have been soooo cute during WW or even for those 5 sec in UGTL). in fact, i don't think i can hate any sean ship. i just think his easily loveable personality can work for any of the girls.
He's like the perfect boyfriend. (Which is probably a reason to hate him; it seems unrealistic.) Daniel also is just a good actor, chemistry-wise. Although if Sean was ever paired with Alex even before Palex, I would probably stop watching the show. (Talk about too much alike; I don't see what the appeal is in fanfic.)

I've always thought his friendships were more interesting. (As usual, insert joke about how Sean saved Craig's life and let him move in with him.)

Oh, I'll admit I didn't like TOM. (Condensing a movie to 22 minutes sucks. Also, we knew all about Ellie, Jimmy, and Toby's issues, and a good deal about Sean's issues. Hazel has no issues.) I'll also admit I laughed at Boycott the Caf's "No one likes Ellie." essay.

Last edited by kickedinthehead; 06-30-2006 at 09:33 PM
Old 07-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Addicted Fan

I sort of liked the five seconds of Spanny in HF...the fake kissing was cute. Bonus that it pissed Darcy off.
Old 07-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Addicted Fan

I also want to say that despite the fact that I now appreciate Crash more, I still think Cranny kisses are much better.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread