Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm kinda fussy about my likes but I have liked Shenae's last baby pics. She's just so natural. And today's was brave...and in that is some sexiness. I know her hubby is loving it. (Dog needs pettings though.)

shenaegrimesbeech To celebrate Bowie’s 1 week birthday, I’m wearing my postpartum bod with pride. I was nervous to post this because I’m sure I’ll receive comments from people asking if I’m magically 5 months preggers again already or saying I looked hella tired or WHATEVER but I felt it was important to share on social media because this is my reality and I’m proud and empowered by this incredible body and the life it created. Now that is some real magic!!! I won’t lie, while I was so excited to welcome baby girl, I was really nervous about how insecure I would feel in the days that followed about my body and my belly without a baby in it anymore. Not important in comparison to the excitement and love and joy I knew I’d be feeling but a valid feeling nonetheless. Rest assured I’ve felt the absolute opposite of insecure about my body since giving birth to Bowie. I’ve felt more confident in myself and my body than ever before because it is strong and miraculous and badass. I’m sure I’ll love the day I fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes, don’t get me wrong but right now I’m wearing this body with pride and I wanted to post this in case anyone out there has the same concerns I did. Women are strong, women are powerful, women create life and do a million other things whilst nurturing and caring for the future generation. This is the example I want to set for my little girl so there ya have it, my 1 week postpartum body and the magical little bundle of love and life that it created. Rock on mamas!
Old 10-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

There's apparently some remarks in the comment section telling her not to have the dog around the baby, but thankfully they're mostly shouted down by everyone else.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

It isn't like that topic wouldn't have come up at the doctors. Among a thousand other concerns they might have.

And Shenae hasn't posted a new one of her and the baby but I love this one of the hubby.

Old 10-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So the baby is giving us the finger...

Old 10-13-2018, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Shenae's honesty continues to amaze me. In this post she opens up about anxiety she's experiencing postpartum.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

She turned 29 on Tuesday and celebrated by posting a flashback picture of her and the husband from last year's Halloween, something that may not be as festive for her as in recent years because apparently there was some major or minor thing that happened in thei t.f lives recently.

Old 10-30-2018, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I was reading her bio on IMDB and it is strange to see her age and life milestones summed up so neatly. She's been married for 5 years and now a baby...all at 29. Seems young today.

shenaegrimesbeech Can’t believe it’s been 4 weeks since Bowie made her debut and flipped our world upside down! To respect the privacy of my family, I didn’t want to overshare too many intimate details of our birth story but I was compelled to share something about our labor & delivery experience in hopes of connecting with other mamas and shedding some light on the wide range of ways birth can go to show the beauty in all of it through my own wild experience!

The full story of our rollercoaster birth story.
Old 11-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Shenae rocking her Halloween costume of "exhausted first time mom."

Old 11-04-2018, 11:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 11-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Wow. That's a great story. Thanks for posting. Shenae got herself halfway to presentable (her words, not mine) to post a picture of herself before the baby had her way with her.

Old 11-14-2018, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Thank you for sharing that Benji! Reminds me of how Epstein electrocuted his hand when wrecking the hotel room in Voices Carry and didn't know until afterward. I think Shenae wins though.

The Mom mobile!
Old 11-15-2018, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Highlighting her C-section scar. And in the video below, she talks about it.

Old 12-31-2018, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I have a scar like that from when they attempted to remove my appendix. Still don't know where that thing is...but while they were shifting all my internal organs around it fixed the problem and I am here today. No baby. No appendix in a jar. Just a scar on a living body.

shenaegrimesbeech Fun to see that family and authenticity were your favorite Insta-moments in 2018...and of course a little love for an infamous zip code. It’s super eye opening for me to see this because some of these moments were ones I was most insecure about sharing... my pregnancy announcement, my first moments as a mom, my postpartum body and the exhausted bags under my eyes from a long day traveling with a baby for the first time. To see how supportive this little Insta family of mine has been in those moments speaks volumes about all of you and encourages me to embrace reality on this thing even more. It’s easy to get sucked into the black hole of imaginary perfection that’s projected on this platform but despite what it’s fast become, the intention of social media was once human connection. You’ve all brought it back to that for me this year. I hope for some of you, I’ve done the same. My takeaway from this Top 9 collage... ***** the “highlight reel” and cheers to highlighting more REAL moments in 2019.
Old 12-31-2018, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Just her and a car to close out the year.

Old 01-02-2019, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Did you do her and the squads Christmas in the yearbook thread? Maybe you missed one at the hubby's...

Needs more baby Bowie.