Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2020, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Shenae and Josh react to their first YT video from seven years ago, and their daughter....is unhooking Shenae's bra?

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar

Last edited by kaleidocat; 10-25-2021 at 04:12 PM
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

And here's how the Beeches (spelling?) do a Christmas card.

kaleidocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Contemplating...something in this Polaroid.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Wow, Degrassi at 13.

Why can't I find this audio download? Was it a limited thing?

shenaegrimesbeech

Where it all started and where I am now... answering the faq “will I ever act again” in my first ever free audio download. Curious? Click link in my bio or visit thedamnthing.com to hear my answer!! PS there may or may not be some tears involved this is the most raw, candid thing I think I’ve ever put on the internet, which is terrifying but damn, it felt good to share!!!

shenaegrimesbeech

Sharing my truth of how my childhood dream coming true quickly turned into a reality that nearly broke me as an adult and some powerful lessons I’ve learned as a result. Listen to my story at the link in my bio or on the free audio download available now on thedamnthing.com

Old 01-24-2021, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Shenae and Josh did a Q&A video on her YouTube channel, and apparently it got pretty up close and personal.

shenaegrimesbeech- We asked ppl on IG to ask us anything and you guys definitely delivered! From baby #2 to waiting til marriage and our most intimate and embarrassing couple moments... @joshbeech and I are spilling it all in our first Q&A video on my channel today! Felt appropriate to shoot it in our bed because there were 5000 questions about our sex life this quarantine life’s got people’s heads in the gutter, man! Head to my YT channel now or click the link in my bio to watch xx

Old 02-14-2021, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Showing off her baby bump. Can't believe she's on number 2!

Last edited by kaleidocat; 10-25-2021 at 04:11 PM
Old 02-16-2021, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

I'm so excited for her and Josh! I just subscribed to her YT channel to follow their journey of moving to TN (which my husband and I will be doing in just over a month) and I remember watching her on 90210. Their family is so cute!
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
fictitious ways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I have a nephew who lives in Memphis and I went to Nashville for a few days during the final week of 2019 which now seems like four lifetimes ago. Anyway I have a soft spot for that state, good luck in your move there.

I still don't quite get the whole gender reveal thing, I think if I ever had kids I would prefer the old style of general reveal that happens in the delivery room, like I would actually have any say in that decision.

And with that out of the way, Josh and Shenae do in fact let us in on the gender of No. 2 in the clip below, as well as showcasing their snow day fun, of which we can see some visuals from in that IG post below

Old 04-18-2021, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

shenaegrimesbeech

We ain’t in Beverly Hills anymore!

shenaegrimesbeech

It’s been well over a year since we’ve seen our families but having a friend who is like family come to stay with us for a visit was the next best thing! We had some work, some play and one very terrifying night but it was a weekend we’ll never forget.

Old 04-18-2021, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

And more recently they took a road trip to visit some friends and Shenae got herself into an accident. Nobody hurt, thankfully, but I'm guessing it provides some good entertainment on the Vlog below.

Old 07-27-2021, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I don't know where to begin to catch up with Shenae. So I'll go with a throwback. Her wedding. I forgot her dress was black.

shenaegrimesbeech

Our anniversary is coming up and it’s been years since we looked through our photo album so we took a trip down memory lane the other day and I found this lil gem.

Since we got married pre-IG and never really shared much about the day that we officially became the Beeches, I thought it’d be fun to sit down, show some never before seen photos from our album and walk ya’ll through all the details and memories from the most important day of our lives!

Still in black!

Old 08-14-2021, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

It's a baby announcing day in the Degrassi world, and Bowie's got herself a little bro.

shenaegrimesbeech*- Kingsley Taylor Beech. Our littlest one made a safe and healthy arrival into the world on Friday the 13th, in true Beech fam fashion! Needless to say, our hearts are bursting with love and gratitude. Me and the babe are both doing incredibly well and look forward to settling in at home soon!

Last edited by kaleidocat; 10-25-2021 at 04:10 PM
Old 10-25-2021, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

32 (as of yesterday) and the stories she can tell.

shenaegrimesbeech

It’s my birthday and I’ll… say I’m whatever age I want to.

But for real, 32 feels good. I used to associate birthdays with “getting older”. And for women, that (according to society) is something to avoid (impossible) or try to reverse (also impossible). But as it happens, it’s true that the more time you spend on this planet, the less f’s you give about what people say is “supposed” to be and the more you start caring about what simply is.

Today I am older than I was yesterday but now I associate that with growth. I have grown so much this past year. I’ve grown my confidence as a leader, businessperson and provider for my family. I’ve grown a sense of wonderment for my body in all its evolving glory once again. I’ve grown a deeper appreciation for family through being restricted from seeing them for so long. I’ve grown both my mental and physical strength through a year filled with intense highs and lows. My little family unit that I’ve created with @joshbeech has grown closer than ever before through it all. And I’ve grown my capacity for love more than I could’ve ever imagined by welcoming the beautiful, brand new human I grew inside me this year.

That’s a whole lot of growth.

My 23 year old self who was stuck in a work environment she wasn’t happy in, living in a city that ate her alive and had just fallen head over heels in love with a tattooed Brit she though was way too hot, charming and perfect to be real would’ve never believed she’d be where we are today. But I think if she knew, she’d be a lot less scared of getting older. It’s actually something well worth embracing, enjoying and being proud of.
Old 11-03-2021, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I guess things got intense on the latest podcast with these two. And the other picture is Shenae's reaction to being able to enjoy adult beverages again.

shenaegrimesbeech- @theannalynnemccord and I are going solo again to hash some ***** out after not speaking for 2 months in today’s new episode of @unzippedpod. There’s been a lot of intense stuff going on in both of our worlds and we’re excited to catch you up on us catching up in real time. There were some pretty heavy things we both needed to get off our chest and it was a relief to share the load with each other again finally. Go give it a listen wherever you listen to podcasts by searching Unzipped or tapping the link in my stories!

Old 11-04-2021, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I heard a Degrasian got married and I don't think it is this one, unless she got divorced and remarried super quick.

Their first date together in two years! That's not a wedding but big occasion.