Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2010, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Ish, that's awesome in that totally it's a small world after all way.

I love that clip with Ray and Paula. It's actually among my very favorite "off screen" moments featuring Degrassi actors.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 08-21-2010, 10:42 PM
Addicted Fan

I can't get over how cute Ray and Paula are in that video. Made me wish Sav and Jane had interacted a bit more!
Old 08-21-2010, 11:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Ray and Paula are adorable for sure. I would have commented if I wasn't so stunned about my friend.

It really is a small world, eh? I found a pretty good reason to post on her wall on FB and that was the first time I've talked to her in a while, so that was nice.

Also, I really like Sav. Maybe because I'm Indian myself, and I like seeing a representation of my culture on Degrassi, but I've liked him for a while on the show. He got even more awesome this season though. I also like that his little sister is another important character on the show and they actually interact. The sibling/family relationships have been pretty good recently on the show, and I really hope they keep it up.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Yeah, they really have done a good job with that from Sav/Anya to Drew/Adam to, of course, the make out twins.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellifluouscloud (View Post)
I can't get over how cute Ray and Paula are in that video. Made me wish Sav and Jane had interacted a bit more!
Yeah they look so good together. I would have shipped them (and I am not even a big Jane fan).
It just seems like Ray has chemistry with every girl I have seen him with so far (Charlotte, Alicia, and Paula) except the girl who plays Anya. It makes me wonder why they kept him stuck for so long.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Sav...you're a dope.

And I mean that in the best way possible.

Old 08-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Loyal Fan

So I'm really behind on Degrassi.. and I can see from some of your avatars that there have been some ahem interesting relationship developments with Sav... but what I really wanted to say is.. haha oh god it's kind of embarrassing but a friend and I saw Ray Ablack a few weeks ago. I believe he was slurping on a slushee and I wasn't entirely sure if it was him or not. My friend kept saying it was not.. but I was pretty convinced it was. Anyway.. we gawked, we excitedly patted each other on the arms, we gawked some more, we pointed, and we were total fangirls haha.

He is very pretty in person, I must say and quite nice too. I came home and tweeted (? - I'm twitter-challenged) him asking if that was really him. It was haha and he was quite nice about our shameless gawking.

Just thought I'd share.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

thats a cute story!

Ray is SOOOO cute. SO so cute. When he said to Holly J in the episode that he didnt kiss her yet, omgawsh I died. hes adorable.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aww I love that story, thanks for sharing.
I am so happy that they let Ray sing in the last episode, he sounded awesome.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:40 AM
Addicted Fan

I get the feeling that Ray is definitely one of these people you don't expect to be super attractive when you see them in person and then when you do, it's like

I probably would have reacted the same way! He really is soooo cute.

And yes, his voice sounded great, but I still wonder if some autotuning was involved.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Ugh, I was the last person to post in this thread too? Whatever, forgive me for double-posting because... RAY TWEETED MEEEE! I need to show off!

I told him he should star in a live-action remake of Aladdin and he wrote back, "That would be awesome!"

OMG my life is complete.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Three weeks later, I'll say that's pretty damn cool.

Ray was one of the cast members that wrote an essay about the trip to India. Some of that essay:

Quote:
India. To date, this trip has easily been the most ineffable experience of my life. It’s impossible to do the trip any justice when I attempt to describe the experience. There was something so real about India, it felt like a veil was removed from my face and that everything I saw was much more vivid. How do I describe the emotion or sensation you get when a single experience is altogether amazing and heart-wrenching at once? Good and bad, simultaneously. India assaulted every one of my senses. Everything I touched, smelled, tasted, heard, and saw was so beautifully new to me. The texture of the fabrics, the smell of diesel and farmland and the whole country, the taste of the incredible food, the wildly different music, and the scenery was all rich and vibrant. I felt ten times more alert and content, but at the same time, the flavourful country was a huge shock to my system.
more

Old 10-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I used to hate sav, now I like him.
Proud Shipper and Fan of Val/Jeff Holly/Henry Brooke/Lucas Jake/Peyton Nathan/Taylor Sean/Emma Craig/Manny Jay/Alex Spinner/Paige Kelso/Jackie Eric/Donna Cory/Topanga Slater/Jesse Zack/Kelly David/Donna Brenda/Dylan Kelly/Brandon Steve/Janet Brady/Amber Henry/Sam[/ COLOR]Dedicated to Andrew Lawrence, Dustin Milligan, ARod Jared Padalecki, Sam Winchester, and Milo Ventimiglia True Love First Love[/COLOR] I want a Henry of my own.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I hope that didn't make anyone's screen go wacky with it's size. I've got a new widescreen monitor I'm trying to adapt with.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Re: #4... that Lauren girl sounds like an idiot!

And the size is fine for me!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top