Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2010, 02:35 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm glad they didn't do Riley/Sam, like with Marco, there was Dylan, who was gay. So, they got paired together. I'm glad they didn't go, "Well, Sam's gay, Riley's gay. That's that."

And add please?
TJ72389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I can see your point, TJ72389. And Riley didn't exactly make a good impression with Sam either. But I like that he still made an attempt to be understanding of Riley's fears about coming out. Zane came along at a time when Riley was more comfortable with himself. I don't really have any opinions about Zane yet...hope we learn more about him in season 10 and he's not just Riley's love interest.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

aw he's going to the Pride Parade tomorrow. it's official: Argiris is awesome.

Quote:
@ArgirisKarras Going to the Gay Pride Parade on Sunday with a group of friends! should be awesome.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

That's cool.

So I can't help but have a feeling that I'm going to be doing a lot of "get a haircut" towards his direction while watching the summer episodes of the show this year.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
That's cool.

So I can't help but have a feeling that I'm going to be doing a lot of "get a haircut" towards his direction while watching the summer episodes of the show this year.
It's better than it was in the first couple of episodes Riley appeared in. It was so bad then.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

I wonder how him and Zane are doing?
Old 07-26-2010, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
Hey now, I'm feeling his mess of curls! I like that on a guy. What's your type?

So did you guys catch 99 Problems tonight? My poor boo Riley must be feeling so trapped. And that's when he gets scared and then gets angry. I was impressed with how well he was keeping his feelings in check this episode. I'm guessing he's going to act out in part 2, but it's going to come across much differently than his other outbursts.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:02 AM
New Fan

Im so excited for Rileys plots in tears are not enough part 1 and 2 and still fighting it part 1 and 2.
thebrandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Just watched a few episodes of "Degrassi Junior High," there needs to be some Snake/Riley interaction. The episode where Snake's brother comes out, his brother is kind of similar to Riley. They're both jocks, the type of guy you don't think is gay. I think Snake might be able to get Riley in a way other people can't. Like, understand him better. The way he and everyone else saw his brother, it's the same way Riley wants to be seen. We haven't really seen any interaction between Riley and Snake and he's usually a part of the student's lives. It'd be a good way to work Snake into Riley's storyline other than being the principal. Since Snake has kind of been there.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ72389 (View Post)
Just watched a few episodes of "Degrassi Junior High," there needs to be some Snake/Riley interaction. The episode where Snake's brother comes out, his brother is kind of similar to Riley. They're both jocks, the type of guy you don't think is gay. I think Snake might be able to get Riley in a way other people can't. Like, understand him better. The way he and everyone else saw his brother, it's the same way Riley wants to be seen. We haven't really seen any interaction between Riley and Snake and he's usually a part of the student's lives. It'd be a good way to work Snake into Riley's storyline other than being the principal. Since Snake has kind of been there.
I agree. I really want that to happen, too. Also, since Snake is dealing with Adam and his transgender issues and he helped Marco along, it would be good for his character.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Stefan was on Much last Friday and he talked a little about how interesting Riley is as a character because he has this internal struggle and all that. It would be cool if there was some kind of Snake/Riley scene.

Somebody one tumblr said that they saw Argy at a bar a couple of nights ago and that he is "super straight" and "sleazy" in real life My dreams of him turning gay are dashed

Last edited by Oh-Canada; 08-23-2010 at 11:13 AM
Oh-Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Add me to the list, by the way?
Old 09-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Finished a Riley video.
about Riley dealing with his sexuality and relationship with Zane.
Song: Two Lives by Example
YouTube - Degrassi - Riley Stavros (Two Lives)
Old 09-17-2010, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I love it Benji! You did a great job capturing the entire story of Riley. Great representation of what a complex character he is. Makes me excited for him in the other half of season 10. I know you mentioned to me offhand about forgetting how to make the credits in Sony Vegas so I just wanted to say I liked that you included a quick flash of him in the "Shark In The Water" promo. BTW I can't wait to see what you do for that music vid to that song and summarize all the characters.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

That was adorable and really cute and it fit him perfectly.