Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Yeah, I don't know how you can't see that Miles is only supporting Zoe at the trial in an effort to get back on Maya's good side. That's the same thing he did when trying to make amends to Zig too. I guess some might interpret this as supporting Maya but I just see it as selfish - Miles tries to turn situations in his favor so he can woo the girl. There is no doubt in my mind he doesn't care about what happened to Zoe or their relationship that developed in Paris. I wish we could see him actually care about another person instead of himself.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Maby he would be likable when he is with some one else
Old 07-23-2014, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

miles annoys me stiil. can he leave next season please?
Old 07-27-2014, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

When miles is not with Maya he not acting like a jerk
Old 07-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Miles is so self involved. And why does he sabotage anyone who causes him the least bit of conflict? I kind of get him with discovering his father was cheating but everything after that...

He was utterly cold and unfeeling about Zoe being raped! All he cared about was himself because apparently he is so in love with Maya. That controlling behavior paired with his lack of reactions to ex girlfriend Zoe seriously raised some red flags.

I wonder how in the world TPTB can redeem Miles after this season.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
Miles is so self involved. And why does he sabotage anyone who causes him the least bit of conflict? I kind of get him with discovering his father was cheating but everything after that...

He was utterly cold and unfeeling about Zoe being raped! All he cared about was himself because apparently he is so in love with Maya. That controlling behavior paired with his lack of reactions to ex girlfriend Zoe seriously raised some red flags.

I wonder how in the world TPTB can redeem Miles after this season.
I agree with every word you said, which makes me wonder why there's so much support for the idea of him and Tristan getting together? I don't really like Tristan all that much, but I'm not sure I'd wish my worst enemy on Miles the way he is now.

Oh and it doesn't help that he's not even that interesting a character either. They really do have some work to do with him heading into Season 14.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar

Last edited by JustMe2000; 07-28-2014 at 11:19 AM
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

All of this ^ so much off this is so true
Old 07-29-2014, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
All of this ^ so much off this is so true
word mods and Suzanne.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
I agree with every word you said, which makes me wonder why there's so much support for the idea of him and Tristan getting together? I don't really like Tristan all that much, but I'm not sure I'd wish my worst enemy on Miles the way he is now.
*raises hand* One of those people! And I can't even really explain it! I don't think they can make Miles any worse so....I think I even admitted in the shipper confessions that I need to start brainstorming on ways to defend them.

I have to admit that I am really struggling after he behaved after Zoe's rape and trial. I think I could have used a couple episodes after that to come to some sort of acceptance. Because just...wow!
Old 07-30-2014, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

He did say he was a jerk and hurt everbody. Even wiston said let me make a list about it and hide
Old 09-21-2014, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still think miles sucks, but maybe this triles thing will make him better. I will always remember he aimed a gun at zig's forehead. wth? and the promo is very miles heavy.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

Miles is going trough someting mental i geuss he has issues with himself I like him when he is not with Maya only them i hate him
Old 09-23-2014, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I still think he's pretty much a jerk, and not all that compelling. It's pretty clear that he'll be getting a bunch of screen time early in the season at least, so hopefully the writers do a better job with him this year. Oh and him being featured so early probably means we'll get more Frankie and Hunter, so it's not all bad.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

I would love to have a Frankie,Miles and hunter scene
Old 09-27-2014, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
I still think he's pretty much a jerk, and not all that compelling. It's pretty clear that he'll be getting a bunch of screen time early in the season at least, so hopefully the writers do a better job with him this year. Oh and him being featured so early probably means we'll get more Frankie and Hunter, so it's not all bad.
this. word!