Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclare4life (View Post)
I wonder if Adam will go to court with Fiona.

i think he will want to but maybe fiona wont let him? incase he wants to try and beat up bobby for hurting her
Old 03-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterboi (View Post)
i think he will want to but maybe fiona wont let him? incase he wants to try and beat up bobby for hurting her
Yeah, I kind of think it would be cute to see Adam be protective over Fiona.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EClare_x3 (View Post)
Yeah, I kind of think it would be cute to see Adam be protective over Fiona.
Me too, that's why I really hope he goes. Even if he didn't go, it would be nice if he saw her before/after the trial and was there to comfort her and calm her down. It would be a really cute moment
Old 03-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

im thinking thats where annies interview comes in.. how he calms her down.. maybe dealing with her court case?
Old 03-24-2011, 10:26 PM
New Fan

8 days til Chasing Pavements. I think I'm going to faint from all this excitement!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterboi (View Post)
ya it was.. its called fresh start.. i havent updated it yet cause i didnt think anyone liked it
Yup I read it! Not bad, not bad at all
Old 03-25-2011, 12:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love Fadam. I really want them to work. "When love Takes over" broke my heart and made me say "awhhh" all at the same time. I hope that when Fiona comes back from rehab she and Adam work everything out. I know Fiona has her problems but i think Adam can look past them, and even help her with them. He helped her with her drinking problem (hopefully). Adam only has Fiona's best interest at heart, and i think he really loves her <3 im a full Fadam supporter

can someone add me please?
Old 03-25-2011, 10:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia May (View Post)
I love Fadam. I really want them to work. "When love Takes over" broke my heart and made me say "awhhh" all at the same time. I hope that when Fiona comes back from rehab she and Adam work everything out. I know Fiona has her problems but i think Adam can look past them, and even help her with them. He helped her with her drinking problem (hopefully). Adam only has Fiona's best interest at heart, and i think he really loves her <3 im a full Fadam supporter

can someone add me please?

i totally agree with you.. im excited to see the new episode promo tonight.. thats all im looking forward to .

i dont remember which story i read it in but i have a feeling.. tinsly is going to be in the next episode because bobby hit her too
Old 03-25-2011, 06:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey can someone post the teennick promo on here after this episode ends? I rly wanna try and figure out whats up with Folly J...
Old 03-25-2011, 06:30 PM
New Fan

dammit! i think the next episode is fiona-centric instead of fadam-centric
Old 03-25-2011, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

it was just about Fiona and her trial.. basically they showed her in a meeting talking about being an addict and shes gonna do whatever to stay sober.. and then it showed her seeing bobby walking into the court room... and holly j standing behind her.. and her mom saying a trial would stress her to much.. and then it showed fiona looked at champagne bottles and it ended.. so they didnt even show adam in the promo
Old 03-25-2011, 06:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozo217 (View Post)
dammit! i think the next episode is fiona-centric instead of fadam-centric
maybe part 2 will be? i hope so though because i cant take waiting any longer. and i also think the tinsley idea is dead.. cause they show her on bobbys side

Last edited by skaterboi; 03-25-2011 at 06:39 PM
Old 03-25-2011, 08:53 PM
New Fan

New Teen Nick Promo for Chasing Pavements and Drop the World
YouTube - Degrassi Chasing Pavements and Drop the World teennick promo
Old 03-25-2011, 09:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG that promo! I can't even think right now. I just want Fadam to work out and for them both to be happy :[
Old 03-25-2011, 09:14 PM
New Fan

My heart sank when I saw the new promo! I don't think us Fadam shippers are gonna get a happy ending
Old 03-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_781 (View Post)
My heart sank when I saw the new promo! I don't think us Fadam shippers are gonna get a happy ending
Ughh I'm soo worried..I hope they can. I just wish they could've had a few more happy moments before all this drama. Like with Eclare they have a lot of drama too, but they also had a lot of good moments, I wish we could have gotten more of that with Fadam. I'm gonna be optimistic though, I still don't think Folly J will really happen though. I mean, they do kiss, but I don't think they'll really get together. It didn't look like Holly J was into it and I think Fiona is just really confused :/ Plus I feel bad for how that will affect Adam, obviously it will really hurt him
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top