Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2011, 04:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worththeriskx (View Post)
Hm, I keep watching the promo to see what i can piece together and the more I watch it the more confused I am. :/

I re-read the interview annie did where she talked a little about fiona/adam's relationship.

i really hope the "something a little unexpected" isn't her becoming a lesbian.

I haven't completely given up hope but a part of me is just really upset that they're going down this road. (if Fiona is truly a lesbian/bi/whatever she is.)
a.) because it gives the wrong idea about trans people and dating.
and
b.) adam and fiona deserve happiness and while I completely enjoy angst, it's getting ridiculous that neither of their characters can catch a break.

If they do explore Fiona's sexuality I wish they would make her asexual. Or pansexual. Actually, I would be super impressed if they went down the pansexuality route because i think it is the most misunderstood sexuality other than asexuality.
Hmm....she's already a complicated character as is, i don't think they will make her an even more complicated character than that. adam's also another complicated character. complicated character adam + even more complicated character fiona = disaster = angry fadam fans with pitchforks

i'm a 100% sure she's not a lesbian. the promo is just confusing everyone. there's no evidence in the promo that she's a lesbian. when adam said, 'you don't want me, face it fiona you want a girl,' i'm pretty he's just being over dramatic. fiona might have just said something to freak him out.

plus annie said that we'll see the true fiona without the drama and the craziness. ii doubt fiona becoming a lesbian is what she meant, cos that will cause a lot of drama and craziness to the whole story. come on guys, let's stay positive here!

Last edited by yozo217; 01-16-2011 at 05:00 PM
Old 01-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

thank you! to the person who responded to me

tumblr
Old 01-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I just can't picture what the "something unexpected" will be. and I know the promo's like to make us think the worst. which that sure did! that promo was depressing all around. i'm even sad for the eclare shippers and i don't personally ship them.

they should call that promo "the ship killer" >:|

samantha | twitter | tumblr
Old 01-16-2011, 06:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I just can't picture what the "something unexpected" will be. and I know the promo's like to make us think the worst. which that sure did! that promo was depressing all around. i'm even sad for the eclare shippers and i don't personally ship them.

ughhh I know..everytime I start to have more hope I think of something else that might ruin Fadam. Why can't they just be together and be happy ):

An with the unexpected thing I think of anything either, this sucks
Old 01-16-2011, 06:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes! That's quite accurate!

The only reason I'm not concerned about eClare is because the writers have made it clear that they are OTP ("one true pairing"). Hence, whatever drama they get, in the end they'll end up together. With Fadam we don't know that, so I'm really nervous with how this is going to pan out for them.

My fics: Fadam / Badam / Rebel
Old 01-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Yeah. They should just call the end of this season that. The boiling point was first and now "The ship killer"

They can all be clad in pirate attire. The ratings will skyrocket.

*facepalm* WHY must they ruin one of the best storylines ever in the history of the damn show to make Fiona a lesbian.

I WANT PANSEXUAL FIONA TOO!
Old 01-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclare4life (View Post)
ughhh I know..everytime I start to have more hope I think of something else that might ruin Fadam. Why can't they just be together and be happy ):
Agreed! I know every couple on the show goes through drama, but they're not even together yet and the drama level seems over the top. Can't they have a bit of happiness first? //end rant

Old 01-16-2011, 07:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandbabe (View Post)
Agreed! I know every couple on the show goes through drama, but they're not even together yet and the drama level seems over the top. Can't they have a bit of happiness first? //end rant
I'm just glad the promo shows them having some happy times
Old 01-16-2011, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

at least we get to see them makeout.

...yes, that is my brightside.

What I hate is I 100% ship holly j/fiona but i hate that if they do have a relationship (which i don't think they will, but mostly because I think holly j isn't into fi like that) it'll have to come at the price of adam being heartbroken.

I hope even if they don't end up together that they remain friends. I still think they're really good for each other and if Fiona does find out she's lesbian and wants to be with Holly J and gets rejected, she's going to need someone to understand what she's going through and how she's confused and maybe even a little scared/surprised by her new feelings. I could totally see her and Adam gaining a really strong bond in that sense.

argh, WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE HAPPY AND HAVE CUTE TIMES?!

Old 01-16-2011, 08:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yess they need to just be happy..i want them to go to the dance together and slow dance while they stare into each others eyes
Old 01-16-2011, 08:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclare4life (View Post)
Yess they need to just be happy..i want them to go to the dance together and slow dance while they stare into each others eyes
That would be nice!

Seeing the simple stuff would be lovely. Like them going on a lunch date at the Dot...

Old 01-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Loyal Fan

well i guess all my hopes and dreams for a fiadam and eclare double date are out the window........

sigh.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
well i guess all my hopes and dreams for a fiadam and eclare double date are out the window........

sigh.
Never lose hope..that must happen or i'll cry, it would be way to entertaining

i'm also going to pretend that's why Adam is weariing a suit, because him and Fiona are going to the dance

Last edited by Eclare4life; 01-16-2011 at 09:12 PM
Old 01-16-2011, 11:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

The more I rewatch the promo, the more my optimism goes down the drain. And the more I visit the Fiona and Fiona/Holly J thread, the harder it is to stay positive. But I totally agree with everything yozo217 said.

I should just stay away from these threads until the show comes back on. Otherwise, reading all these speculations will just drive me crazy.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Loyal Fan

aw, stay positive!

lol i kinda feel bad because while fiona/adam are my OTP i really wouldn't mind it no matter how it ends up.

i just don't want to Adam's heart get broken. I'm hoping if he realizes she is a lesbian he'll be supportive and they'll be able to be friends.

but i'm still not so sure it's not just adam freaking out or fiona freaking out or something along those lines.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread