Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2011, 05:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Prince&Princess [Adam♡Fiona] #6-Because she DOES love him.

Welcome to the 6th Adam Torres and Fiona Coyne Appreciation Thread!

Supporters:
1. vivalalove
2. NoSeriously
3. Tobiko
4. SupernaturalLuv
5. ShineSoBright23
6. Janah
7. nanatsuiro-rainbow
8. Aubsbobs
9. eclarelove
10. aliteresa
11. KayleeSmileyfaces
12. stfu_itstess
13. kellibelli11791
14. (*Rawrr*)
15. Denmark
16. prettyreckless
17. mysticintentions
18. Shadoki
19. jaycee19
20. Penny Avenue
21. AnEnigma
22. TheElk
23. Madasnart
24. Emanified
25. Lady Azura
26. Tri-eyes
27. paramore_247
28. RaichelAngelina
29. AmandaTheJedi
30. Redlight-Electr0
31. BlackHalo
32. Shadow300
33. DragonNinjaArl
34. Bandbabe
35. Adam+FionaFan4Life
36. Unicornline
37. KatieCTalksALot
38. mikan-chin
39. xxzooyorkxx
40. Andra
41. Eclare4life
42. AllyPorter
43. greenfiend
44. writeroftomorrow
45. PinkCircusCookie
46. Sarah1124
47. StillHereWaiting
48. Nekoshoujo
49. Supergiraffe13
50. .*.~.Laura.~.*.
51. AubreyMarie
52.BeRightThere
53.HollyClaireee
54.austendarcy
55.Linder
56.regiusachan
57.necklace
58. worththeriskx
59. IveGoneMADam
60. Hand.Prints
61. 12raerae94
62. amandamahoney123
63. pygmy geek.
64. skaterboi
65. KidzProductions
66. cuckoobananas6
67. Anggna
68. hide_n_seek
69. yozo217
70. sweet_solitude99
71. MPFan09
72. Magical Turkey
73.JayJ
74. austendarcy

Reasons
1. We can't wait to see what will happen with these two!
2. They both need friends.
3. They would probably understand each other and get through the tough times together.

Wishlist
1. Them comforting each other.
2. Eating chinese food together at Fiona's condo.

Previous Threads:

Adam/Fiona Appreciation #1: Will they be friends or lovers? We can't wait to find out!
Adam ♡ Fiona #2: BECAUSE WE PROVED EVERYONE WRONG WITH OUR BLIND FAITH IN THIS COUPLE. (take that haters)
Adam ♡ Fiona #3: Because he wants to go find the princess!
Prince&Princess [Adam♡Fiona] #4- Because he threw a party just for her!
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/prince-...-bit-62979870/

Last edited by Eclare4life; 01-15-2011 at 08:17 PM
Old 01-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT!!!

Okay, guys. Let's stay POSITIVE. ...I say when I post this, which may be sort of depressing but I don't know, feedback?

Adult Content Notice (I should say it's just a fic on livejournal, I can't figure out how to get it to not say "Adult Content Notice" don't worry)

Whatever happens, I think I'm gonna write tons of Adam and Fiona. My Eli and Clare muses are...currently sort of hibernating from the new promo.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just realized I'm still not on the list.

Add me?
Old 01-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aww... I loved the fic. So bittersweet.

Annnd to even everything out, I wrote fluff based on the promo to maybe try to cheer us up Truth or Dare, a Degrassi fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Positive vibes, everyone. Positive vibes.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Loyal Fan

^^

That was awesome! It was nice to read some fluff

My fics: Fadam / Badam / Rebel
Old 01-15-2011, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Love the fanfic! Can I be added, please? I saw the new promo and I quickly became a fan of these two.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." - Heather Cortez
Old 01-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Turkey (View Post)
Aww... I loved the fic. So bittersweet.

Annnd to even everything out, I wrote fluff based on the promo to maybe try to cheer us up Truth or Dare, a Degrassi fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Positive vibes, everyone. Positive vibes.
OMG THAT'S YOU? i love your fic.

samantha | twitter | tumblr
Old 01-15-2011, 08:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

LOL yeah, that's me. Hi.

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonNinjaAri (View Post)
TFTNT!!!

Okay, guys. Let's stay POSITIVE. ...I say when I post this, which may be sort of depressing but I don't know, feedback?

Adult Content Notice (I should say it's just a fic on livejournal, I can't figure out how to get it to not say "Adult Content Notice" don't worry)

Whatever happens, I think I'm gonna write tons of Adam and Fiona. My Eli and Clare muses are...currently sort of hibernating from the new promo.
I just read your fic. It's great! It's a plausible explanation of Fiona's confusion. I still hate where they're going on the show, but I'd really prefer it if it panned out liked your fic. It's her own issues with intimacy & possible asexuality mixed with the confusion of liking Adam. To me that comes better than "Fiona likes Adam, but she really might like Holly J!"

Anyway, great job

My fics: Fadam / Badam / Rebel
Old 01-16-2011, 12:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Bandbabe, you're like, my favorite Fiadam writer. So uh. This kind of made my life.

But yeah, I really hope it turns out like that; Fiona's confused and she always blows things out of proportion...and there's the whole Unfortunate Implications if Fiona really is a lesbian. :/
Old 01-16-2011, 12:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Bandbabe, you're like, my favorite Fiadam writer. So uh. This kind of made my life.

But yeah, I really hope it turns out like that; Fiona's confused and she always blows things out of proportion...and there's the whole Unfortunate Implications if Fiona really is a lesbian. :/
Old 01-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't ever read fanfics but the Truth or Dare one was just amazing. If only that could happen on the real show.

I was just rewatching the promo and during the part where Fiona says, "Being with you," there's a white thing that she brings up toward her face. Any predictions on what it may be? Maybe it's just me not wanting to believe that drinking makes it easier for Fiona to be with Adam, but I was thinking maybe the "being with you" part wasn't Fiona's answer to Adam's question. Like, I think they're just switching up the order of their conversation to try to fool us? Maybe? I don't know.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:28 AM
New Fan

I think it looks like a water bottle. Oh. Lordy. It's never good when she has one.

And back on that scene, I don't think its what everyone thinks. People keep speculating that Fiona is some sort of evil witch that will break Adam's heart. I think she's just confused, and not because she can't stand the thought of Adam. She's not perfect, and she really hasn't had a healthy relationship. So maybe she's saying that drinking makes handling all her insecurities with Adam easier.

Fiona and Adam, Chuck and Sarah, Bones and Booth, Clare and Eli, Katniss and Peeta, Ethan and Lena, Brittney and Artie
Old 01-16-2011, 08:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yea I saw the white cup too ):

I bet they did switch up the conversation a little or left something out. I think they did that to a lot of things in the promo to make us crazy.

Also I was thinking about the interview with Annie where she said something unexpected happens. I guess that could be the whole lesbian thing but idk, I really think that Holly J stuff was just because Adam was thinking the worst.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:01 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclare4life (View Post)

I bet they did switch up the conversation a little or left something out. I think they did that to a lot of things in the promo to make us crazy.

Yes. Exactly, it's why I'm not taking the promo seriously. They like to mess with our heads. For almost every promo it's misleading. Like when we all thought Jenna was going to have the baby, but she didn't.

Quote:
Also I was thinking about the interview with Annie where she said something unexpected happens. I guess that could be the whole lesbian thing but idk, I really think that Holly J stuff was just because Adam was thinking the worst.
I think they are just pushing us towards the lesbian storyline to lead us away from another storyline. Push, I think even if Fiona put the moves toward Holly J, I doubt she would go for it.

I still think Fiona is just confused. I mean, first Riley, the over dramatic, pressuring boyfriend that turned out to be gay, then Bobby butt-face, the douchebag, now Adam, the amazing, but younger FTM.

I'm trying to see it from her eyes, it's just confusing, might make her confused about her feelings.

Fiona and Adam, Chuck and Sarah, Bones and Booth, Clare and Eli, Katniss and Peeta, Ethan and Lena, Brittney and Artie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread