Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, cool. I'll look for Toby next time this ep comes on.

I agree that it needed to be more than 30 minutes to wrap up all the subplots. Still, I liked all the Sean/Snake stuff, and there'll probably be more now that Sean is working on his car. It's nice that Sean has Mr. Ehl, Snake, and now Ellie. Plus I think he and Jay don't hate each other, so who knows if they'll be friends again.

icon
Mayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I haven't seen this episode yet, but I was wondering what happens to Ashley and Craig?

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
..:*babi_gurl311*:.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstorm
Just to add my two cents to the big jar of change, I thought it was a fairly enjoyable episode. But, thirty-minutes wasn't enough to really wrap up all of the different plots and sub-plots that had been developing over the last few episodes of the season, and I guess it kind of showed.

Mayberry- Toby was in there too. But if you blink, you'll miss him.
ITA! They just kinda added this new line and i dunno, I like the sean and ellie moments and sean telling snake the truth but I think it could have been better!

Mayberry- They show Toby for quick 2 seconds walking with Kendra during the dance.

babi_gurl311- They had no interaction in the finale. Hell, i don't think i remember seeing Ashley at the dance at all.
Old 08-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Website Manager

I hope to see more of Mr. Ehl in the next season.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Mr. Ehl? did i miss something?
Old 08-12-2004, 07:40 PM
New Fan

Originally posted by Mariael311

Mr. Ehl? did i miss something?

He's the auto-shop teacher, the guy in the wheelchair that is Sean's student welfare sponsor.
darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311
They had no interaction in the finale. Hell, i don't think i remember seeing Ashley at the dance at all.
Apparently she was there, for like, a split second! I didn't see her but somebody said she's in the background dancing. I'm going to need to watch this episode again.

Maybe we will see more of Mr. Ehl next season, probably in a storyline with Sean. I like the scenes between those two, kind of like father-and-son. Same thing with Sean and Snake.
konstantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstorm
He's the auto-shop teacher, the guy in the wheelchair that is Sean's student welfare sponsor.
Ohh....ok..why did I think it was something else!

We might see more of him since he is now Sean's sponsor for his student welfare!

Quote:
Apparently she was there, for like, a split second! I didn't see her but somebody said she's in the background dancing. I'm going to need to watch this episode again.
Oh really...damn... I saw Toby but not her so it must have been a real quick sec!
Old 08-15-2004, 12:46 AM
Website Manager

Mr. Ehl

Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Passionate Fan

where has this man gone? why is auto-shop no longer at Degrassi?
Old 01-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I guess Epitome has a budget for only so many adult characters and teachers. I can handle that, but I'd like to see more mixing things up with those teachers- for instance have someone besides Wesley involved in a plot with his uncle.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:37 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Awww I miss Mr. Ehl and the auto shop. Also miss how back in these days the school actually looked like a school. A high school should have an auto shop, not a recording studio. But maybe we just had the auto shop because that seemed like a class that the candy bandits would enjoy and actually put an effort in. I don't know if I can see any of the "newbies" in auto shop.

Seeing this thread makes me appreciate season 3 Sean* so much, especially with his interaction with his teachers. Mr. Ehl was such a good support system for him.

Last edited by kaleidocat; 01-04-2012 at 12:32 AM Reason: * Why can't my brain and my fingers get it together?
kaleidocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I don't know if I can see any of the "newbies" in auto shop.
Yeah, I had that some thought the other night. KC is the only one that comes to mind and even that seems like kind of a stretch.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Connor would be that misplaced geek in shop class whose ceramic elephant lamp doesn't turn on.

I know this episode isn't up there in favorite season finales because nothing dramatic really happens (but there was a fire!). But actually I think that's what makes me appreciate it now because in season 10/11 we've got locker stabbings, car crashes, and gang members opening fire at end of year dances. Can you believe Jimmy Brooks was complaining about his date night ending badly?!

Oh and this was the episode that marked the end of celebrities playing actual characters (for the most part). Billy Ray Cyrus is one of my favorite cameos because of that.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:05 AM
Loyal Fan

To me it is one of the best finales because it has Darco going to a dance together. (Mostly joking!)

No, I acually enjoy this finale because it is when Sean gets his life turned around for the better and it makes me emotional when I see the scenes betweeen Mr. Simpson and Sean about the computer Sean stole. Those scenes break my heart nand I think that is the start of the wonderful Sean/Snake friendship we have seen throughout the show.
eclecticSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread