Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2014, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Maby they will be more friendship scene's and not focusing on love ones anymore well any zaya scene's are good scene's
Old 09-24-2014, 06:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellifluouscloud (View Post)
This might be weird but I see a little JD/Elliot (from Scrubs) in them. Not so much the personalities but more the dynamic of the relationship... how they keep circling around each other and the timing is never quite right.

"...circling around each other" is a great way to describe Zaya. Perpetually circling...
Old 09-27-2014, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
Maby they will be more friendship scene's and not focusing on love ones anymore well any zaya scene's are good scene's
that's true. but when are they going to be a couple? what is the god darn plan? they have the strongest connection and chemistry on the show. and they know each other so well. I do like zoemund as well, but these two.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 09-27-2014 at 10:50 AM
Old 09-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

I don't know with stefan borgen you never know what might happend
Old 09-30-2014, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

They are sitting by each other in a seasonal promo group shot. That could be good news?
Old 09-30-2014, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)

They are sitting by each other in a seasonal promo group shot. That could be good news?
it better be. it's getting tiring seeing them teased.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Is awesome they are close each other just lets wait and see what happends
Old 10-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't like that the show keeps teasing them and going nowhere with it. it's getting tiring imo. but yes I have hope. how many more guys before maya finally dates zig? they have such an amazing chemistry and connection. I'm tired of the love triangles they're always put in. these two aren't quite my otp, but I do like them.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I might be totally over-analyzing this but in that promo, most couples are placed by each other. Eli/Clare, Dallas/Alli, Drew/Becky, Connor/Jenna, then on the other side Winston is behind Frankie. There could be a reason Zig and Maya are by each other other. I wonder why Jack and Imogen were not seated near each other. I wish Tristan was over by Miles but it makes sense to have M with his siblings and Zoe with her friend Tris.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I might be totally over-analyzing this but in that promo, most couples are placed by each other. Eli/Clare, Dallas/Alli, Drew/Becky, Connor/Jenna, then on the other side Winston is behind Frankie. There could be a reason Zig and Maya are by each other other. I wonder why Jack and Imogen were not seated near each other. I wish Tristan was over by Miles but it makes sense to have M with his siblings and Zoe with her friend Tris.
ah interesting does that mean zaya will finally happen? I'm tired of waiting.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

I hope we do hun i hope we do at least i hope they still hang out together and he still lives with Maya
Old 10-02-2014, 11:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't really post in the couples threads, but I just wanted to stop by and say that this ship drives me crazy in the best and worst way possible.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know suzanne will like this one. Hi Ashton
Old 10-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Yeah that is weird because Jack and Imogen just started dating ... where do people find those other pics . just a nother 4 weeks untill new episodes
Old 10-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Aw what a cute manip. Who made it?

I was actually on tumblr today and saw this:

made by frankenzaya: Zaya: Caring about each other.