Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2014, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

I think she is in denial about her feelings she has been sinds season 12 when she kissed him and she did wanna kiss him.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:38 PM
New Fan

So I'm just gonna leave this here in case anyone is having a rough day and needs a pick-me-up.

(not my gif)
Old 04-17-2014, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Look at that face of Ricardo or his eyes

Last edited by Soeshie20; 04-17-2014 at 09:36 AM
Old 04-17-2014, 03:10 PM
New Fan

I just wish they would tell us why Zig was "kicked out" of his parents' house (if that's what actually happened).

I think that could be the game changer here.
Old 04-17-2014, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Maby this was the way of the writers to put them together
Old 04-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Can we talk about the song Maya was singing near the end, and who she was looking at during certain lyrics? Because I doubt it was a coincidence.

"I didn't want to hurt him
couldn't bear for him to see..."
- Miles

"The way that I would look at you
and the way you'd look at me..."
- Zig

I mean... either she's subconsciously confessing that she does, in fact, have feelings for Zig and doesn't want to hurt Miles, or she's trying to convey to Miles that she doesn't want to hurt Zig. I think it's the former, if only because she didn't seem to have a reasonable answer for Miles when he asked why she'd been stringing Zig along all year. I don't even think Maya knows the answer to that and I think his question genuinely caught her off guard.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
Can we talk about the song Maya was singing near the end, and who she was looking at during certain lyrics? Because I doubt it was a coincidence.

- Miles

- Zig

I mean... either she's subconsciously confessing that she does, in fact, have feelings for Zig and doesn't want to hurt Miles, or she's trying to convey to Miles that she doesn't want to hurt Zig. I think it's the former, if only because she didn't seem to have a reasonable answer for Miles when he asked why she'd been stringing Zig along all year. I don't even think Maya knows the answer to that and I think his question genuinely caught her off guard.
I think she was taking of guard. I think she is worried that she will loos Zig
Old 04-18-2014, 07:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)

- Miles

- Zig

Yep noticed the song looks. I think it means something as well. The whole context of the song was being with one love(Miles) while you can't stop having feelings for the other (Zig)

And Maya's whole not wanting to hurt Zig didn't seem to matter when she called Miles a better guy than him in anger and kissed Miles on purpose in front of Zig to taunt him or ignored him all summer.

She's hiding something and whatever it is, I hope its admitted in part 2.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

I just watched Dolls part 1 and 2 for the first time. You see that there was someting between them zig told maya they both felt someting and maya denied that by
being going back to Cam again.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:15 AM
New Fan

So far in 13C Maya has done all of the following:

1) Led him to believe she would date him (accepting his bracelet)
2) Kissed another boy in front of him with the intention of hurting him (in the kitchen)
3) Hidden her relationship with another boy from him
4) Avoided answering why she has been stringing him along for so long

She keeps saying that she doesn't want Zig to "flip out" and "doesn't want anyone to get hurt", but the bottom line is, there would be NO reason for her to do any of those things if she honestly had no feelings for him.

I could see her feeling the need to tip-toe around Zig's feelings because of what happened with Cam maybe. I guess she believes that all of the boys in her life are fragile cupcakes now. But still... that shouldn't lead her to put her relationship with Miles in jeopardy, UNLESS she has been keeping Zig on the hook because she wants to hold onto the option of being with him.

Otherwise, she should have, could have, would have just told him not to bother waiting for her and to just move on.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

She is using all that as excuse not to feel what she feels had feelings for Zig from the moment they met and later they share a kiss
Old 04-19-2014, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Nice insight into Maya's lyrics!

I don't have much to add ATM but I just thought I'd share a song that reminds me of Zaya: Lisa Loeb - Stay.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalamergrl17 (View Post)
So far in 13C Maya has done all of the following:

1) Led him to believe she would date him (accepting his bracelet)
2) Kissed another boy in front of him with the intention of hurting him (in the kitchen)
3) Hidden her relationship with another boy from him
4) Avoided answering why she has been stringing him along for so long

She keeps saying that she doesn't want Zig to "flip out" and "doesn't want anyone to get hurt", but the bottom line is, there would be NO reason for her to do any of those things if she honestly had no feelings for him.

I could see her feeling the need to tip-toe around Zig's feelings because of what happened with Cam maybe. I guess she believes that all of the boys in her life are fragile cupcakes now. But still... that shouldn't lead her to put her relationship with Miles in jeopardy, UNLESS she has been keeping Zig on the hook because she wants to hold onto the option of being with him.

Otherwise, she should have, could have, would have just told him not to bother waiting for her and to just move on.
I don't really ship these two but i'm going to have to agree here. she's leading him on and in the summer premiere, they are the a plot. so everything must be ok after the finale.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
I don't really ship these two but i'm going to have to agree here. she's leading him on and in the summer premiere, they are the a plot. so everything must be ok after the finale.
Am I the only one looking forward to the angst that's sure to come?
Old 04-20-2014, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that's all I know because I saw the summary on wiki. I used to think these two were sweet together. if you go on wiki, you literally have to burn the zaya/zig page. that's where all the nastiness is.