Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2015, 08:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I was eating soup crackers, which led me googling it again, which lead me to the last thread where I ranted about it. But that's good because I've been meaning to post but kept forgetting!

Okay I don't mean to bring this up again but like, WTF Dan is such an idiot. I already knew this. But jeez. I saw everyone was mad at him calling her "perfect," rightfully so, but since I didn't watch I didn't know he said she was the "type of girl you marry"... WTF? That is almost worse to me... like... what does that even mean? Does he really think that there are types of women worth marrying and types that aren't (what?!) and that Ellie wasn't? I think the type of person you marry should be the type FOR YOU, and Ellie clearly was that for Sean. They were like, common law married in highschool, okay. Dumbass!

Sorry I needed to rant. I'm so glad this thread is so active again. **** that republican, Sellie is relaxing in Tahiti, end of story.

OH ALSO THE OP LOOKS LOVELY JOA!
Old 10-26-2015, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Can someone post a link to Dan saying that, please? I totally missed that.

always

-sandra- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Here's a gifset with some Daniel (haha I had a Freudian slip and typed it as Denial) - Daniel Clark talks about Semma and Spemma.

Blah. I've become to attention deficit I would rather watch gifsets. Here's the interview: Straight Talk with Adamo Ruggiero: Daniel Clark.

degrassiconfessions.tumblr.com
Old 11-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

I remember that secret. I often search the Sellie tag on Tumblr and find so much good stuff.

Also, I'm still not clicking those links. NOPE.

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
lalatina15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Wow.

Pls delete, TY.

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
lalatina15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 01:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Why did I click the gifs It has about the same number of notes as Jordan/Blue so take that as you will.

It's actually really sad that Dan thinks Sean tried to stop the shooting because of Emma. Like WTF?!

That secret is great. There needs to be more in the Sellie tag on Tumblr. Although I heard Tumblr took away tag searching or whatever....
Old 11-13-2015, 05:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well although I might not agree with that, Sean is Dan's character so if that's how he feels I don't know if we can say he's wrong. That's like when Ricardo said Zig loved Maya and people gave him a hard time about it and said he was wrong. Like its his character, if anyone knows the character its the actor playing them. But maybe he meant Sean was more heroic/brave than he would have been had it not been Emma's life being threaten, That I think makes sense imo. But that's not to say had it been Ellie, Sean would have done nothing. But in that moment Emma's life was being threaten and Sean wasn't gonna let Rick just shoot her, so I get what he's saying to an extent.
87daysofTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 06:24 PM
Addicted Fan

I think Emma was the reason he tried to grab the gun, but he would have tried to talk Rick down, with or without Emma there. I could actually see him doing the same for Ellie. Maybe it wasn't as much as he loved "perfect" Emma, but I don't believe he never loved Ellie.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

grimesgallagher.tumblr.com

"So if I don't really know how this works..." "Then you can ask me." I don't think I've ever appreciated Sellie in season 3 enough. I should give them a rewatch. Especially looking for the episode where Marco is tagging along on their dates. That is the same ep as the "how this works" quote right? One of the things I miss, or have been overlooking, is the balance of a love life and friendship. Third wheels and awkwardness!
Old 01-26-2016, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like these two way more than Sean/Emma. Yes I admit I liked them in the early seasons, but I wanted these two to end together. He got her to stop cutting and she got him to stop stealing and they worked out their problems rationally.
Old 04-14-2016, 07:43 PM
Passionate Fan

To me, they never got the other to do anything or force each other to act differently. They just supported each other throughout their struggles.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Looking at the gif set makes me sad that they were as short lived as they were considering what a good couple they were.
ihavealife2uknow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

They really did pack an emotional wallop. I always wish we had gotten to see more of Ellie around his friends.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am posting this new video on both their threads because it is not fair how we fans got treated with this couple, much better than Sean/Emma imo.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Thanks for posting! I'll have to make sure to watch it before the weekend is out.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread