Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

The Outcasts [S&EL] #124: Because they win the Dating Olympics, "by more than a nose"

{ Welcome to the 1 2 4 t h Sean Cameron/Ellie Nash Appreciation Thread }

It started in detention...
moved onto the roof...
scars and rubberbands, hugs and handholding, kisses and couches, Bueller and Back In Black...
over?
They haven't even begun.
Celebrating 100+ threads as of 09/22/2006

Want to know who we are? Why we believe? What we remember? Which episodes we keep on repeat? What we've already said?

-PM lalatina15 to be added to the list-

What made you start shipping Sean and Ellie?

Hmm. I think it was the moment in TOM when Ellie shows Sean her arm, and instead of freaking out he takes her handMusicofNight07

The rooftop scene in TOM, without a doubtTrepeGroupie4

What made me start shipping Sean and Ellie was the hand hold scene in TOM. It was a real natural moment between them and from that moment on I started shipping them – LilLala08

I my self am a hopeless romantic so of course they’re the cutest thing in the world. They just had that bond that a lot of the couples on the show lacked at the time. I love all the cutesy things that they did. And they are still some of the best moments I will ever remember on Degrassi. I think that what made me start first was when he ran his hand over her cuts. I remember thinking, “Wow he’s truly amazing that he can look at her and touch her with out thinking oh wow a weirdo drama case.” Ellie had always been my favorite since they day she was first on. And with all they had put her threw they needed to put her with someone who would care about her. And they found the perfect guy – SandElforever

Well, I started to like them when I saw those little promos of them when they were in the garden and I thought they were really cute and then TOM just sealed my love and I've been loving them ever since – xxCrashIntoMexx

Why do you think Sean and Ellie go so well together?

I love how they support each other and that they can be themselves around each other. They were so in love and I think they're just right for each other – Jadoo

Because their personalities mesh. Ellie is laid back and lets Sean be who he is and Sean understands Ellie; they understand each other very well, which is why they had the most mature relationship of the teens on the show – 80sBabygirl

They just compliment each other well, they accept each other for who they are and are both very laidback. I think they also were there for each other the most in their times of need, and therefore have a connection that they couldn't make with anyone else. Above all, I think Sellie was just so comfy together that they just meshed well nicely – watchmebleed

The reason why these two go together so well is they're both everything that the other is not. But they share some important things in common: one - they love each other. Two: they are the outcasts. The ones who no one are really friends with. The ones who sort of get lost in the crowd, but that doesn't mean they're not therepixierock88

They get each other. When they were in detention, they were able to be so open and honest with each other, that it was this sort of instant connection. Ellie makes Sean a better person, without having to tell him to or making him change. And Sean doesn't question to her as to why she cuts, and actually understands why she does. She doesn't freak him out and he doesn't scare her. They just fit – lalatina15

I think it's their personalities and their past. They connect on so many different levels. Their personalities just mesh well. They understand each other better than anyone. There's love, respect, trust, safety, squee-ness, and stability. Everything you need in a relationship, everything Eman is not – carcrashes..
What do you see for Sean and Ellie in the future?

Obviously, they'll both date other people for the time now but I hope they'd make it back to each other. I mean, even when they were breaking up, they still wanted to be with each other – jadorexme

I honestly seeing them getting back together, or having some sort of talk and deciding that it will always been them in the end, even if they aren't together – Pickle-weasel!

That they will be best friends and maybe end back up together – NotxYoursxTruly

Hopefully a reunion of some sort. They had such an intense relationship that was basically left open ended, and while I don't think that they should just fall into each other's arms again, I would like to see them at least talk about and acknowledge that what they had together was really rare and great – LilLala08

Well I guess this season I don’t see them talking much but next or in the future I see him opening up a garage and somehow Ellie’s car breaking down and needing something. Sean will be the one to fix it and then they’ll start talking… and you know where it will go from there (maybe there will be a table involved…) – SandElforever

I think, if they can find their ways back to each other, they'll actually have a real adult relationship. It seemed like their relationship was the most adult on the show – KCsGirl

They aren’t over. Far from it. They are two of those people who will eventually find their way back to each other. Months or years from now, Sean and Ellie are itBkrstar

STACEY'S THOUGHTS ON SEAN&ELLIE:

Anyone who's seen the sneak peeks of the new episodes can tell that
something's happening between Sean and Ellie. What do you think of
that?

I think her relationship with Sean is a great addition to the show.
Not only because they're both very similar, in the sense that they're
both sort of outcasts and different from the other kids at school,
but also, with the whole cutting issue, it's nice that Ellie has a
person that she can relate to and she can talk to. A close friend
that she can rely on to help her through it.

When you learned that Ellie was going to be in a relationship with
Sean, did you think that was a natural progression for her character?
I thought it made sense, for sure. Sean and Ellie are two of the
characters who aren't so concerned with popularity. They both have
their share of problems, and it's nice to see that Ellie ends up with
Sean, and has someone she can love and trust.

"Some people say Sean and Ellie were one of Degrassi's greatest couples. I like those people."

The top five Outcast moments of all time, as voted by the shippers:

5.) Ellie showing Sean her scars in Take On Me
“You don’t seem scared of me.”
“Nope. You don’t seem freaked out by me.”
“Nope.”
“Are you freaked out now?”

The fact that Ellie trusted Sean enough, after only just meeting him a few hours or so before, means so much. She showed him her scars and he touched them. It's just a beautiful scene. *heart melts again* - carcrashes..

4.) The “I love you” goodbye scene from BIB
“Sean, please. I love you.”
“I love you too…”

Every time I watch this scene, my heart breaks right along with Ellie’s. It’s so bittersweet – we finally get an “I love you” from them, but on the saddest not possible. Stacey and Daniel were both incredible. If they had to break up, then this was the most heart-wrenching, memorable way they could’ve done it – Bkrstar

3.) Sean holding Ellie’s hand on the roof in Take On Me
I thought that his action said so much, without him verbalizing his feelings. You could tell that he felt her pain and that he understood her – Ellabella87

2.) Sean telling Ellie to move in with someone who loves her in Anywhere I Lay My Head
“Let me make it simple. Move in – with someone who loves you.”
This episode not only showed how much Sean cared about her and wanted to protect her from her mom's drinking, but it was the first time he told her he loved her – lalatina15

1.) Ellie jumping on Sean and kissing him after finding out he’s staying in Our House
“You’re staying?”
“Yeah!”
“Woo!”

Awwwwwwwww that is one of the first scenes that I think of then I see them. It’s beyond cute. That’s what I would love to have! To be able to do that to my boyfriend in the middle of the hallway. Wow… I really need to find a boyfriend… I need to find my own Sean – SandElforever

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
Old 05-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Fanfiction:

Come What May by Daimeera
I Will Crumble by Erica
Piece of You, Piece of Me & Hello, Again by Joa
Numb, Encore, & Reprise by Maibe Josie
Fall to Pices, April Child, Deperado, & Lonelily by ricochet24
Behind the Static by Claddagh Ring
Like We Never Loved at All by Shannon
Misconceptions by Starligheyez
Knocking On An Empty Door by Fire Tears x

C2 Communtiy -- A C2 Fanfiction Community dedicated to Sean/Ellie

Videos:

Girlfriend, Calling You, Home, What I Miss the Most,
Tangled Up In Me, Meet Ellie, Miss You Like Crazy by Michele
Seasons, Warmness on the Soul,
& What I'm Trying to Say by Courtney
Everything, We Belong Together, This Year's Love,
You & Me, Goodbye to You by Joa
You Could Be Happy & Always On Your Side by Kimberly
Broken Road by Janis

Media:

Sellie Photobucket - wallpapers, avies, and screen caps
Livejournal - join and share your Sellie graphics on this LJ community
Myspace - add Sellie to your friends list

Outcasts Fan Mix:

VOLUME I

VOLUME II

SEAN&ELLIE'S JOURNAL ENTRIES:

FROM THE FIRST....

that's how it was with Sean. everyone just wrote him off as some kind of loser thug who was held back a year, meaning he's also stupid. funny how people also write me off as some kind of screwed up punker with psychological problems. not everyone, but that's because the people who know me know it's not as simple as that. that's how it is with Sean. once you know something about someone...like why they do the things they do...it's not as easy to write them off.

Ellie
I owe Ellie big time. she's different form the Amys and Emmas of the world. There's a lot going on in that head of hers. She's got issues. Who cares? Who doesn't? She's trying to figure things out in life. Who's not? I am. Even though we're both hard cases, we don't freak each other out. I think I get her. I like her.

Sean

TO THE LAST...

i know i'm supposed to be supportive of the person i love and to try to understand why he does the things he does especially now that he's been through a horrifyingly brutal ordeal at school, seeing a kid get shot and die right in front of his face, and i know i'm supposed to just want the best for him because that's what people do when they love and care about each other and all that BUT i also can't help the way i feel right now which is all discombobulated and annoyed and just plain mad that sean has decided to move back to wasaga beach with his dumb parents who basically left him to fend for himself when he was like 13 or something because they always drank their paychecks before they could buy stuff for their kids like food and clothes and now i'm left here to take care of the apartment and bueller and try to pay rent all by myself without anyone to be with right now when things are really screwed up at school and with my other friends because of some total psycho's great idea to bring a gun to school...ok take a breath...breathe...breathe...aw nevermind...how could he do this? if he needs to talk to someone, if he needs someone to listen to him and try to help him deal with his emotions, which he has never been good at doing (join the club!) i'm RIGHT HERE! why not lean on the person who actually cares rather than some neglectful parents who turned their backs on you years ago???? ok i know that maybe i'm not the best person to help someone deal with their emotional issues and, traumatic sorts of things like sean has to deal with...but i know i can help a little bit. there are people here, at school, in our city, as in NEARBY who can totally help someone going through the things sean is...and he could still live here with me...

so...that's why even though i should be supportive and everything i still feel rejected. like i wasn't enough to keep sean from running back to wasaga trailer hell. why...

Ellie

Hey from a net cafe in WB. Parents still live in some other century. Never heard of the internet. Gotta walk downtown, if you could call it that, just to check email. Probably won't very often.

So it all came out. Guess I couldn't keep it in any more. Thought everything was fine after all the hero business. Me, the big star who saved everyone's life. Yeah right. I was scared. When it all came out...all the bottled up feelings and crap...man it was heavy. No wonder the old instinct is to keep it bottled up. It's freaky when you can't hold it any longer. Too freaky.

Thing is, if I stayed in T.O. it might come out all over the place. Be a big mess. So...gotta get away from all that. From the reporters, the school, the bad memories, the hallway where Rick...did what he did. Away from things that make me wonder how, why, he took the bullet and not me. Both of our hands on the gun. All I know is that I never wanted that trigger to get pulled. Somehow it did. Then I felt the blood running. Now I can't go back there, where it happened. Don't need those reminders.

Also can't go back to Ellie. Not that I don't want to. It's just she's there and I'm here. Wish it was different. Wish none of this ever happened. Wish we could both move to Tahiti. Maybe in 10 years...

Not even sure if it's gonna be any better here with the parental headcases. Might take some work on that front. At least being here...might give me a chance to figure some things out. Maybe go back to T.O. in a while. Maybe stay here. Maybe go somewhere else. Not sure how long it'll take.

bye

Sean

TITLE SUGGESTIONS:
Because Sean was her home
Because eventually they'll find their way back to each other
Because he loves redheads more than chocolate cake
Because she shines bright whenever he's around
Because she takes his hand, and doesn't let her fall
Because they haven't forgotten what they've shared
Because Ellie and Sean are just meant to be
Because they will never forget the great memories
Because detention never dies
Because in time, they'll find their way back
Because tables alway remind them of what they had
Because they'll never forget
Because they fit perfectly in each other's arms
Because Sellie pwns..what else do you need to know?
Because nothing says love like tangled feet
Because Like Ellie we don't buy Ron
Because he wasn't freaked by her
Because Season 7 will be sellie
Because Bueller is watching down on them and wants him mommy and daddy back together
Because we bet Sean visits Bueller's grave
Because who knew you could meet your true love in saturday detenation
Because they would have the cutest kids ever
Because nobody else has made Ellie Nash say nice
Because you can't deny the fact that they loved each other
Because they'll find their way back
Because table sex is better than shampoo
Because they have tables in jail
Because they were "totally shacking up"
Because his heart never left their apartment.
Because he said "I love you too..."
Because in the end, it will be them two
Because in our minds he never left
Because denial RULES
Because you spell love O-U-T-C-A-S-T-S!
Because Thank you Breakfast club
Because the only E he wants to be with is Ellie
Because everything is simple with Sellie

Thank yous...

{ Special thanks goes to all the Outcasts on Fan Forum, the Mods, everyone who submitted arts, videos, fanfiction, caps, and contributed answers for the 100th thread questions. As well we would like to thank CTV, The-N networks, executive producer Stephen Stohn, show creator Linda Schuyler, and most importantly the talents of Stacey Farber and Daniel Clark. }

malia tate
Old 05-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

new thread! thanks for starting it!
Old 05-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Well, the title is DEFINITELY true! Paige said so herself.

malia tate
Old 05-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

i like the title, it's cute..
Old 05-15-2007, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

Where'd Michele go?

Katie... you don't post here enough. Makes me believe you've forgotten about Sellie...

malia tate
Old 05-15-2007, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Who?

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 05-15-2007, 04:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Why am I always late when someone needs to start a thread?
Old 05-15-2007, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Damn, and only by a few posts Courtney! We'll get you to start one eventually.

malia tate
Old 05-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

i haven't forgotten but sometimes i feel lost to what you guys are talking about i still like sellie but i do like that other couple alot right now too.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

I'm ignoring that last statement you said

See? That's how I feel when I'm at the AA thread.

malia tate
Old 05-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 05-15-2007, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

I'm good here

malia tate
Old 05-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Aww cute caps.