Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2004, 07:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Love this ep. Love. JT/Manny is just too cute. I'm warming up to Sean/Ellie. I agree that the writers are writing those couples nicely. My Sean love came back in this ep. My only problem was that we didn't get to hear the Craig/Manny convo. That pissed me of. Oh, which reminds me, I love The Manny.

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
beautifulgarbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 08:08 AM
New Fan

I thought it was a very good episode. Sean and Ellie have more or less been together since TOM, so I'm not sure what the time lapse is supposed to have been since then. Ellie jumping into Sean's arms was cute and I didn't think it was that unbelievable, since he's the first real boyfriend she's had.

I also liked the JT/Manny subplot. I think Manny's learned from her mistake and I don't think she'd be willing to have sex with another guy so quickly. Plus, she did make a good point about Craig's reputation not being smeared like her's. Spinner is a good example.

He thought Craig was so cool for what he did back during Holiday, but now he has a double standard with Manny and thinks she's a ****. I just thought Spinner made himself look like an ass after what he said about Manny.
darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 07:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really liked this episode it was really good i saw it tonight after I love Candy but i mean i really thought i was gunna cry when Sean told Ellie that he was movin but then he stayed and the whole thing about that girl calling Ellie a vampire and she saying you'll see of you dont get off my boyfriend was sooo hott..omg it was cute but i guess im just a sean/ellie whore.. I also liked seeing JT invite Manny to the dance im glad shes concidering moving on from Craig..hes supposed to be Ashley's...
Old 07-31-2004, 09:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry
I think Ellie jumping into Sean's arms was cute because it was so not like her. I felt it was believable because Sean's the only one that truly makes her giddy. Her relationships with Ashley and Marco are deeper, but with Sean, she can just have fun (watching action flicks, dancing). I think the writers are doing a good job with them. They still have awkward kissing scenes and Ellie's reaction to Sean's news was genuine...she didn't know how to react so she ran. Considering Ellie's non-dating expertise, it seemed appropriate, as did J.T. finding an excuse not to ask Manny out. It's nice that the writers are taking their time on these two relationships.
I agree. A lot of people are putting Ellie and Sean down b/c they seem awkward around each other but it's a new relationship. It should be a little awkward. Especially at 16. And Manny and JT have the added worry of past history between them and all the drama that has been Manny's life recently. I think it would be unrealistic if either couple was completely comfortable around each other right away.

I'm not sure Ellie jumping into Sean's arms was out of character. I just think it's a side to Ellie we haven't gotten a chance to see yet b/c most of the time her storyline's are so serious. I mean she had to deal w/ Marco's whole gay thing, plus her dad leaving, her mom's alcoholism, her cutting ect ect. That doesn't leave a lot of opportunity to jump into anyone's arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry
I didn't even think of Ellie cutting after hearing the news. Good thinking.
Thank You.
Old 08-03-2004, 12:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I saw this episode yesterday. I wasn't really thrilled at the fact that Ellie and Sean got to get other, actually I didn't really give because Sean was such an ass anyways. But after seeing this episode I've liked his relationship with Ellie better, she's one of the reasons why he wants to be better, and they're good together.

The issue on JT and Manny, I think they should go out, I mean... JT is so sweet and he's been liking her for like a long time now. She should give him a chance...

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
..:*babi_gurl311*:.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

I loved Sean and Ellie in this episode.When she jumped into his arms and they were all laughing and giggling that was the sweetest thing ever!I love that..They were jsut soo happy while everyone was staring at them it looked like they did'nt care about that....

Im a Craig/Manny shipper,but I thought JT/Manny was really cute in this episode,I liked them in the end and how JT did his little 'move' thing,you know the move he did when he jumped into the air and clucked his feet together

This episode was awesome!

always

-sandra- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 06:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

I watched this episode.
semmafightsellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread