Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2016, 05:45 AM
New Fan

O Brother! - New Webseries by Degrassi actors!

Shane Kippel (Spinner), Raymond Ablack (Sav) and Dalmar Abuzeid (Danny) from Degrassi: The Next Generation are starting a new webseries and need your help to fund it!

The first season of O'Brother Comedy Series will feature 15 episodes. Our sketches run a myriad of themes, from action, sci-fi, fantasy, cop drama, social commentary, trans-humanism, animation, things falling on people, people falling on things, bank robberies, apocalypse, divine intervention, artificial intelligence, and if we have time...eggs.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/o-brother--2

Please donate what you can! I suggest $40 CAD. I donated that much and will be getting a Blu-ray with the complete season
DawnShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm excited for this! Studz together again!

On my list of things to catch up on. Might be at the top. I like it when the cast do reddit amas, even though I just lurk. Maybe next time I'll participate.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Could this actually happen? Maybe...

shaneykipps- Ze guys who are wise -*#WhysGuise. It won’t be much longer until*@obrothergroup*releases it’s long awaited series!*

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Well, this is a nice little bolt out of the blue.

shaneykipps-
*BEACONS OF GONDOR IS MAKING WAVES!*@obrothergroup*is excited to announce that we have been nominated at*@seoulwebfest*for BEST SHORT and BEST ACTION. Awards on August 22!
Meanwhile, at*@indieshortfest*, BEACONS took home the win for OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS for Producing and Sound Mixing, while also snagging nominations for Best Fantasy Short, Best Director, Best Editing, Best Production Design, and Best Costume Design!
Wait!! There’s more!! BEACONS in now an official selection at*#GenConFilmFestival*in Indianapolis!
Thank you to*@seoulwebfest,*@indieshortfest*and*#GenConFilmFestival
More news to come!
#shortfilm*#filmfest*#indiependentfilm*#canadianfilm*#toronto*#torontofilm*#actratalent*#dgctalent*#seoulwebfest*#indieshortfest*#genconfilmfestival

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Is this stuff online?

shaneykipps
Winner winner chicken dinner! @obrothergroup Inside The Actor’s Cult has taken home Best Comedy and Best Writer at #canadashortsfilmfestival ! Congrats to @raymondablack @dalmarabuzeid @scayp @monsterouslymike @samghostgrl and to all those who helped to make this beauty of a sketch come to life!!