Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Addicted Fan

I defientally agree! The song Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects SCREAMS Pemma. Maybe a line from that song?
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

for me it's like.. if Peter can't be with Darcy
and Emma can't be with Sean
then these two together are fine with me
as in, I prefer these two together than Peter & Mia. Emma and Kelly. or whoever else.
I enjoyed watching them in Season 5.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:15 PM
New Fan

Can I be added to the list? Peter and Emma are my 2nd favorite couple. Craig and Manny come first.
Mix N Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Okay, this couple really needs a reunion! Emma's single and out of college and Peter's single. It's about time they make amends on what went wrong.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:28 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavealife2uknow (View Post)
Okay, this couple really needs a reunion! Emma's single and out of college and Peter's single. It's about time they make amends on what went wrong.
Sean is what went wrong. He ruined everything. I think he was better off with Ellie.
Mix N Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Added you Mix N Love.

Title: I haven't heard Dirty Little Secret but I just read the lyrics. I could see the line "I'll keep you my dirty little secret." Or maybe a variation of that line like "They are each others dirty little secret."
Old 12-31-2009, 04:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

i love that song!

i like the first one you suggested!
Old 01-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
Added you Mix N Love.

Title: I haven't heard Dirty Little Secret but I just read the lyrics. I could see the line "I'll keep you my dirty little secret." Or maybe a variation of that line like "They are each others dirty little secret."
I like the first one

And yeah Sean was the downfall, but they both messed up and then hated each other afterwards I loved their little scene in DGH tho!
Old 01-15-2010, 05:04 PM
New Fan

I am a big pemma fan add me

I know people don't ship peter/emma because of what he did to manny. He made one mistake and that's why people don't ship them. Someone said pemma shows what a horrible person Emma is because what decent person would date someone who did that to her best friend, but Peter changed for Emma and was a really good boyfriend to her. He's my second favorite guy character despite his faults. I thought it was a real relationship. Even though emma is my least fave character, I only like her with peter. Pemma 4ever. :-)
crashparcypemmafan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashparcypemmafan4life (View Post)
I know people don't ship peter/emma because of what he did to manny. He made one mistake and that's why people don't ship them. Someone said pemma shows what a horrible person Emma is because what decent person would date someone who did that to her best friend, but Peter changed for Emma and was a really good boyfriend to her. He's my second favorite guy character despite his faults. I thought it was a real relationship. Even though emma is my least fave character, I only like her with peter. Pemma 4ever. :-)
AGREED!

I made a Pemma vid to show some appreciation for them.
YouTube - Pemma- Hands Clean
Old 03-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm not really a Peter/Emma fan, but I liked that video. Good job, thanks for bringing that over.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Rewatching the Degrassi Goes Hollywood movie and the little Peter/Emma moment makes me happy

Part of me wishes after Sean left again Peter/Emma somehow reunited later on after Parcy and Semma broke up. I mean he's done stupid things I'll admit. Filming Manny's breasts/posting it online was unexcusable and taking those pictures of Darcy and sending them to an online predator was stupid as well, but he treated Emma really well when they were together and I think after season 6 he grew up a little bit. I just feel like they worked really well together. Heck I'd take Pemma 2.0 over Kelly/Emma or Spemma any day.

Sean/Emma is one of those pairings I could either take it or leave it. I didn't jump for joy when they reunited but I wasn't completely against it either. It was just there. I did hate the way they completely overlooked the fact Emma cheated on Peter to making Peter look like the bad guy in the break up. I always have a hard time rewatching "Here Comes Your Man" because of this.

Now watching DGH, Peter is barely the same guy he was in season 5 and Emma's had her closure with Sean and ugh. I just wish we could have this again instead of Spemma.
Old 05-16-2015, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

source.

Seeing the gif from Lexicon of Love makes me realize how many times Degrassi has used the parents dating to foil a teenager's romance. Or maybe it hasn't been that many times. I just know it has to be one of my least favorite plot devices ever.
Old 02-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavealife2uknow (View Post)
Rewatching the Degrassi Goes Hollywood movie and the little Peter/Emma moment makes me happy

Part of me wishes after Sean left again Peter/Emma somehow reunited later on after Parcy and Semma broke up. I mean he's done stupid things I'll admit. Filming Manny's breasts/posting it online was unexcusable and taking those pictures of Darcy and sending them to an online predator was stupid as well, but he treated Emma really well when they were together and I think after season 6 he grew up a little bit. I just feel like they worked really well together. Heck I'd take Pemma 2.0 over Kelly/Emma or Spemma any day.

Sean/Emma is one of those pairings I could either take it or leave it. I didn't jump for joy when they reunited but I wasn't completely against it either. It was just there. I did hate the way they completely overlooked the fact Emma cheated on Peter to making Peter look like the bad guy in the break up. I always have a hard time rewatching "Here Comes Your Man" because of this.

Now watching DGH, Peter is barely the same guy he was in season 5 and Emma's had her closure with Sean and ugh. I just wish we could have this again instead of Spemma.
this. I'm rewatching the season 5 Peter/Emma and she does seem more tolerable with him. i like them more than Sean/Emma. I like Sean best with Ellie.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

irootfortheunderdogs-blog.tumblr.com

I was actually bummed these two broke up. It was just hard to see them over with once Emma allowed herself to be happy and date him. Before Our Lips Are Sealed it was a secret. They didn't have many cute moments in between that and that season 6.