Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2011, 03:14 AM
Loyal Fan

LOL. Well that certainly will do interesting things to their 'friendship'.

Haha! Sorry I haven't been around guys I get kind of busy and lost with work sometimes haha! Now I need to catch up on all this madness...

By the way let me know if you need any new gifs and stuff just provide me the vids and i'll try my best asap.
tumblr
coric88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

This thread needs a serious bump especially since they had such an awesome episode recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoobananas6 (View Post)
I love it! Eli/Adam are my favorite friendship right now.
Agreed! That graphic is great and their bromance is simply amazing! To be honest it was my favorite thing about When Love Takes Over! I think Eli and Clare are a great support system for Adam. This episode showed once again that they're always going to be there when Adam needs them. I loved the pie bit at the end. One of these days I'd love to see these three just have some cutesy-dorky-fun-time like they seem to be having in their tweets.

Even if it's just guys night with Eli and Adam- which actually I still really want to see! I'll be happy!

PIE:

Pie not actually pictured.

Bromance spam for fun:
(from my tumblr sorry if you saw them before)

^ I thought this was the cutest thing! Munro obviously missed pulled out the ear buds but they played if off like pros~

^ I love when they're giving each other advice.
Also, the scarf~

Back to the start...

Dear Degrassi Writers, more goofy moments for the boys pretty please!
Old 02-22-2011, 03:50 AM
Extreme Fan

^ Yes, I love this friendship almost as much as I loved Jay/Spinner. Those two were hilarious

Last edited by necklace; 02-22-2011 at 09:22 AM
necklace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love the Misfits... i am so glad Degrassi has them!! they make me smile every time i see them..

What i am most afraid of if Eclare slit is not them getting back together (cause think about it... the only way they wont get back together is if Munro or Aislinn get another gig... which doesn't seem to be happening) but its the misfits breaking up.. cause i have been in Adam's place before.. my two best friends dated and broke up.. and then they put me in the middle and fought all the time... that is what i almost scared of is not a Eclare break up is a misfits break up..
Old 02-22-2011, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

^ That is what I worry about too. I'm actually really worried that if Eclare breaks up Clare will just go back to being Alli's BFF and Clare and Adam will never talk again. The writers have spent so much time really making this trio fantastic in sense that they are not just Eclare + Adam. All three of them have a very solid friendship and I think they have proven that Clare and Adam are actually some of the closest friends on the show right now even apart from Eli. I know partly it has to do with Aislinn and Jordy's chemistry translating well to screen, but I really believe that these two have bonded for life regardless of Clare's status as Eli's girlfriend.

But while I have a lot of faith in the friendship of these three, I do not have a lot of faith in the writers. They have been known to just forget relationships and I think it would break my heart if that happened with these three.

I know the Eli and Clare are an intence couple and that there are a lot of feelings there that might prevent them from being friends right after a break up but I also feel like if given some time cool off they'll always stay friends because they're just that close. They have really opened up to each other and continue to so in a way that connects them regardless of their status as boyfriend/girlfriend.

So if Eclare breaks up we might not see the trio together for a little bit- although I can totally see Adam doing the third friend thing and running between the two of them with Eli and Clare asking every now and then how the other is doing But I'm sure something will happen which will show them that they need to be there for each other. And I have no doubt it one of them needed someone to lean on the other two would be there in a heartbeat- No romantic relationship required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by necklace (View Post)
^ Yes, I love this friendship almost as much as I loved Jay/Spinner. Those two were hilarious
Agreed! I love Jay/Spinner and I can totally see how these two are similar. Just makes me want to see their goofy sides more often~
Old 02-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
One of these days I'd love to see these three just have some cutesy-dorky-fun-time like they seem to be having in their tweets.

Even if it's just guys night with Eli and Adam- which actually I still really want to see! I'll be happy!
Quote:
Dear Degrassi Writers, more goofy moments for the boys pretty please!
I agree. They give them too much drama. They definitely need some more chill, goofy moments, and the Misfits do seem like they have that off-camera. Show us it on-camera!

& thanks so much for posting all those pics! I loved them.
EClare_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

^ That's a really good point, Jordan, Aislinn, and Munro always seem to be having so much fun. Now I know Degrassi is known for it's drama but there's something really special about the lighthearted episodes that I adore.

They should have goofy Misifts roadtrip in Morty to a Dead Hand concert. We could cross so many things off the wishlist....
Old 03-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Loyal Fan

I just enjoy how Adam's bouncing next to him. Hehe.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Awww

We need an Eli/Adam thread!
Old 03-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

^ You beat me to it!

Clare just joined in though:

Okay. Who's excited to see Eli's response to that one?
Old 03-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Eli should do one for Fitz! I have an idea what his F would stand for

I especially like "my friend bit"
Old 03-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

That is the most adorble thing ever! I'm so glad Clare appreciates this bromance as much as I do.

There's an Eli/Adam thread but it's.... romantic.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
There's an Eli/Adam thread but it's.... romantic.
There is? But I'm sure we can talk about their friendship on there too, right?
Kwinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Really? It's not listed in the "Welcome to the Degrassi Boards" thread.

EDIT: I just searched the forum. There isn't any Adam/Eli thread

Last edited by necklace; 03-03-2011 at 05:24 PM
Old 03-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

^ No there is. It just must have gotten lost over the months.

But there have been plenty of times when this thread has turned into an Eli/Adam friendship thread.

edit:
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/adam-eli-62959294/

^ There, told you guys!
Reply   Post New Thread